Firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20171010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ maxim33,

In SCV7A Settings> Display>Dolby Vision. I'm not sure if this HDR format is the same as previous HDR(10?) on/off method.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      @ maxim33,

In SCV7A Settings> Display>Dolby Vision. I'm not sure if this HDR format is the same as previous HDR(10?) on/off method.
      Thanx for your response, but there are no settings about HDR in Dolby vision in my bx.

Comment

I believe Dolby Vision is Dolby HDR vs generic HDR-10. Other than on/off I'm unfamiliar if there are other settings.

I'll find out on my next 4-12K T.V. ...in a couple of years.

P.S. I've heard that there might be a HDR-10+ spec (firmware upgrade) for previous non HDR T.V.'s

Comment

Hi all,
          I'm new here. Just looking for someone to shed some light as to which 7.1.2 firmware I can flash to my H96 Pro+? Here is a link to the box I got from Amazon, there is no brand anywhere in the box. I got it in Canada and it is the 3GB ram/16GB int mem version. Thanks for looking, cheers!

Comment

lokito50
            It would be best if You would open the Box and check model of the board (or at least made pictures and posted them here). There is no other way to find what version is this H96 Pro+...
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I have S32-V6 ddr3 blue board with 4 usb ports - Alfawise H96 pro plus, i bricked it with super su, then recover with superceleron V7A. Theres no stock firmware available anywhere for this revision board, can i flash some of this stock moded Shonk versions on my V6 board? Previous firmware was 20171031 test keys

Comment

Jole
                Firmware for V5 should work. I posted somewhere backup of stock firmware made on my S32-V6. TWRP was booted from sdcard, so I think it includes stock recovery as well.

It's the only way to restore stock firmware of V6.
                ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                  lokito50
                  It would be best if You would open the Box and check model of the board (or at least made pictures and posted them here). There is no other way to find what version is this H96 Pro+...
                  Here are the pictures I took. Interestingly enough I realized that the board has two extra USB connections but there are no holes in the casing. Time to open some holes now!

Comment

lokito50
                    Look here: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g
                    Here are folders with firmware for S32-V3. It's the one You have.

Yeah, I have 2 additional ports too, but have no idea how to make holes without starting from border :P

Comment

Which file for the 7.1.2 am I to flash?
                      Thanks
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Look at the names - first one is 7.1.1, all the others - 7.1.2.

I would say flash newest, but it seems that sometimes it's better to use older. WHy? Seems that they changed drivers of WiFi and it started working worse. However I don't know which one is best.

Comment

I think I'm going to stay with what I got then. It works fine now so I won't touch it. I am, going to make two holes for those USB ports tho

Comment

I have board that says CZ-S32-V2.2, what firmware should i use?

Comment

Think that superceleron's Roms should work, but unfortunately I'm not 100% sure. However everything states that green image should work fine on V2.2.

Comment

Two more questions, where i can find the "green" image or cuperceleron´s roms? and can i update the box with 128gb sd card?

Comment

Working...
                                X