Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    Maybe somebody know how can change default wallpaper (background) on ATV?
    or where is located default?

Comment

Yes, that will be nice to know!

Comment

I found instruction how change background on NVidiaShield....
        but here is different apk files....

Step 1: Edit your own wallpaper image so that it is named nv_wallpaper.png with dimensions of 1920x1080. Don't just rename a jpg to png, convert it.

Step 2: Back-up the NvCustomize.apk file in the /system/priv-app/NvCustomize/ folder to a secure location. Or use a backuptool.

(Note that when you copy the file back, the permissions have changed and you need to change them back to chmod 644 (for the apk) and chmod 755 (for the folders, which you don't need to backup per se)

Step 3: Copy a second version of the NvCustmize.apk to a location you can access on your PC or an easy to remember location you can access with a file explorer. Not all file explorers let you write to the apk when it's still in the system folder. So copy it anywhere else.

Step 4: Somehow merge the new PNG you made with the NvCustomize.apk, without decompiling or extracting the apk. You can use Winrar, but DON'T extract it. leave the file intact and just copy the nv_wallpaper.png to the location of the same png in the file and overwrite it. Done.
        You can also do this on the device itself, with some effort. I use X-Plore for that (in the ATV Play store). To open the file as a zip and copy the png inside that apk.

the correct folder inside the APK is: NvCustomize.apk/res/drawable-xhdpi-v4/
        put the file there (within winrar or the file explorer on the device) and overwrite.

Step 5: Copy the modified NvCustomize.apk back to the /system/priv-app/NvCustomize/ folder and overwrite it.

Step 6: Check the permissions of that file. In X-plore you can long press the apk, scroll down and select permissions. There you must see 644 in the bottom right. Or all Read checked and one write (owner) checked. Owner should be root.

Step 7: Reboot!

Done.

Comment

bg_default.png is in a LeenbackLauncher. You can change!!! in drawable-hdpi-v4, drawable-mdpi-v4, drawable-xhdpi-v4..., .png with same name and size. Rename old leenBackLauncher with .bak at the end/for event. backup/ copy changed LBLauncher in same folder, write rw.r.r. and restart your box.
          Attached Files
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Tanix tx92 3/32gb ddr4
            you have installation guide or sample setup video ?

Comment

If jou rooted, just copy with Rootexplorer, my apk in atachm.in system/privapp/leenbacklauncher and overwrite, just give permission rw-r-r , restart box.
              Uploadfiles.io is a completely free file sharing service, upload files without limits, securely & anonymously. The simplest way to send large files, instantly. No signup required, just drag, drop & share.

Comment

Just wanted to say great job on the ROMs. This is right up there with my favorite ROM of all time on any device .I have this installed on a H96 Pro + 3gb/32gb and a Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3gb/32gb .

It works great on both devices, but for some reason only 2gb of RAM shows up on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate. I'm not sure which chipset it uses, but I know my H96 is a 9377 and that shows 3gb of RAM.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, you've got one of the new GT1_70xD0 hardware variants, but you should check the GT1 thread for more info.

Dear Magendanz Do you think you will make a port for Vorke z6 plus with the last official 20180126 based firmware? It is amazing rom I used this on MECOOL M8S PRO L and is another device,I hope also for Z6 plus will be the same! Thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I only build for hardware that I have on hand to test, and I only have the Vorke Z6.

hi guys, can please someoen suggest me a palce to buy a good remote control with microphone for this box/firmware? I'd want a remote similar to xiaomi mi box, something like this

Comment

Originally posted by artouiros View Post
                  hi guys, can please someoen suggest me a palce to buy a good remote control with microphone for this box/firmware? I'd want a remote similar to xiaomi mi box, something like this

or

Comment

Do I really need to connect this usb dongle? Maybe something without dongles?

Comment

Do I really need to connect this usb dongle? Maybe something without dongles?
                      I think 2.4G Wireless remote is better than bluetooth....

You can use your phone as voice remote

Comment

Originally posted by swanuk View Post

I think 2.4G Wireless remote is better than bluetooth....

You can use your phone as voice remote
                        but can I pwoer up box with this remote? because as I know the power ON is only IR and its hardcoded in bootloader.

Comment

This is very good remote with voice and full keyboard
                          Just US$11.3 + free shipping, buy TZ MX9 - M Wireless Keyboard Air Mouse online shopping at GearBest.com.

Comment

but can I pwoer up box with this remote? because as I know the power ON is only IR and its hardcoded in bootloader.
                            TZ MX9 remote have programmable IR function
                            Just US$11.3 + free shipping, buy TZ MX9 - M Wireless Keyboard Air Mouse online shopping at GearBest.com.

Comment

Working...
                            X