Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanuk View Post

TZ MX9 remote have programmable IR function
    but with remtoes you linked earlier, will they work with this box? will pwoer button work?

Comment

Originally posted by artouiros View Post

but with remtoes you linked earlier, will they work with this box? will pwoer button work?
      I think, yes. if 2.4G Wireless remote but bluetooth remote can't turn on if powered off only if sleep.....

Comment

Work on m8s pro L ?

Comment

parse burning image fail...

Comment

Hi there.

I have an issue with the Sky Go App.
            When i install the newest update, the app wont start.

Can anyone help me?

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M1CH4
              Hi there.

I have an issue with the Sky Go App.
              When i install the newest update, the app wont start.

Can anyone help me?

Did no one have an idea?

The older Versions are running, but the last not.

There is a little trick with the older one.
              You Blacklist the website for the update in your router, so the app cant connect it.
              The app starts normal after 2-5 minutes.
              But who wants to wait 5 Minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                Changelog (20180119):
                • Based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware (Vorke_Z6-20171221).
                • Underlying OEM firmware now includes settings for Auto Framerate and Superuser Root Mode.
                • Fixed stuttering problem with Bluetooth audio on QCA9377 wireless chipsets.
                • Includes front LCD display service to show time and status.
                • Updated kernel modules for game controllers and added initialization code in init.amlogic.board.rc.
                • Added kernel module for Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongles.
                • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 based on latest OEM kernel.
                • Updated to latest OpenGApps build (20180119).

Known Bugs:
                • Google Cast service works from Chrome browser, but apparently requires Google license to work from Android apps
                • Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
                • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.

Download:
                Hello, The IMG and zip files seem to be unavailable now. I wanted to try them on my Shiningworth M12S S912 Android 7.1.2 8/16 boxes. I have been searching for a TWRP solution for these boxes forever!

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Links are working fine now.

Originally posted by techdudester View Post

Hello, The IMG and zip files seem to be unavailable now. I wanted to try them on my Shiningworth M12S S912 Android 7.1.2 8/16 boxes. I have been searching for a TWRP solution for these boxes forever!
                All links is working....

Comment

Can someone please help me. I think I bricked my box trying to install this rom. I tried to do it through the update app....needless to say it didn't work. Now the blue power logt stays on when the box is plugged in, but nothing happens. How can I get my box working again?

​​​​​​By the way....I have a tanix tx92

Comment

any live wallpaper picker that works with this rom?

Comment

I really like this Rom. But something very annoying happens to her.

the navigation bar disappears and does not appear again. and in the configuration it appears as enabled and when I try to disable and activate the system again it locks.

already flash this rom several times and with little time of use, the problem occurs again.

Comment

double click th home key on the remote

Comment

Originally posted by 1bertox View Post
                          I really like this Rom. But something very annoying happens to her.

the navigation bar disappears and does not appear again. and in the configuration it appears as enabled and when I try to disable and activate the system again it locks.

already flash this rom several times and with little time of use, the problem occurs again.
                          double click the home key on the remote

Comment

Originally posted by GuerrillaMilli View Post
                            Can someone please help me. I think I bricked my box trying to install this rom. I tried to do it through the update app....needless to say it didn't work. Now the blue power logt stays on when the box is plugged in, but nothing happens. How can I get my box working again?

​​​​​​By the way....I have a tanix tx92
                            first download burn card maker on a pc then go to http://www.tanix-box.com/downloads/ to get the updated image download... or use the nexus image.. go to youtube and watch a video on how to use burn card maker... after you make the card.... place in a little memory card slot on the left side of the tx92 box.. then turn it on.. it will then burn the img file on your box and it will be unbricked

Comment

I found Cool Remotecontrol for TVBoxes!
                              Only $33.29,buy uniplay U6 Smart Gamepad 2.4G at GearBest Store with free shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X