No announcement yet.

H96 pro + Ultra 4k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I burn SCV4,then I unplug device. To plug in four colours circles are moving. I wait for several minutes, but it not run. Only circles moving . It is correct?

Comment

Depends. First boot can take time and several minutes is not enough. However after 25-30 minutes I would start to worry.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

How many time did you wait after first boot? 25 minutes are not rxcessive? I didnt wait that time.Must I wait totally finish first boot, before go to second rom? Can it be that one the wrong?

Comment

Not sure now, as it was month ago. Around 20 minutes if I remember it right.

If SCV4 doesn't work, than SCV7A won;t boot either.

Try to boot to TWRP - disconnect power cord, push reset, connect power, keep pushing few seconds or till TWRP logo will be shown and do Fastory reset (Wipe->swipe). Than reboot.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

SCV4 dont run in mine. But twrp appear in my device and I try to install SCV7A. But perhaps I must wait first boot totally.

Comment

Try to Factory Reset. Maybe Somehow some file left and made system unbootable. It's almost impossible, but there always is a chance.

Comment

I dont try factory reset from twrp. Factory rest is from menu I think.

Comment

There is option to Factory Reset using Settings, but as You don't have access to working OS, than You can use TWRP. It's same thing.
                  I even prefer using TWRP as I had problems with settings Factory Reset option in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by marponz View Post
                    One doubm, after first rom SCV4, I must wait for boot or I can update SCV7A quickly and no wait to boot?
                    it is also a fully functional ROM , you can also stay with it and anytime do update with SD CArd methode.

Comment

Today I try rom 20171206 on my ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0, and it dont run. I must go back to my old rojm

Comment

Today I try rom 20171206 on my ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0, and it dont run. I must go back to my old rojm
                        So as of today there isn't a ROM that will work with ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0, correct?

marponz What ROM are you using that does work, when you say going back to your old rom?

Comment

Lakuma
                          Nope. None working for that one.
                          I think he meant that he will try to to flash his old rom, as he wrote "I must go", not that he is back on it.

Comment

There is a rom that seller sent me, but it has many bug, I gone back to wisdom rom. Our pcb is newer and that can be cause that there are any rom for our device. I hope in a short time we have a new rom, because the manufacturer wants it run well.

Comment

I gone back to wisdom rom.
                              Is this the Wisdom ROM that you are using?

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by Lakuma View Post

Is this the Wisdom ROM that you are using?

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Yes, that is the rom I am using

Comment

Working...
                                X