Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE N4 TV Box Support 4K H.265 2GB + 16GB Amlogic S905X Android 7.1 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM 2.4G WiFi 100Mbps BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Got it working.Sorry it was the remote was the problem.Its not the best

Comment

m16 and twrp did not work in the original roms. Is there a twrp running rom? thanks.

Comment

Except M16 FW.., does anybody know some other TV Box - compatible FW that will work...!??

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
          Except M16 FW.., does anybody know some other TV Box - compatible FW that will work...!??
          Unfortunately i have tested many many firmwares without any luck!
          Regards

Comment

Yes.., me too..., but no luck...

Comment

Hi there, I am trying to unroot this device, can aynyone help ? I tried to install magisk and then delete the su files, but I am getting the message Signature verification failed ? Do i need TWRP ? Or is another easier way to unroot ?

Comment

atvXperience rom for magicsee n5, version G

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Works on magicsee n4, did not had the time to fully test it but seems to work well

Comment

atvXperience ROM for Magicsee N5 - is working on Magicsee N4 - and it is faster and better than Stock...
                  Wifi is great...!!!
                  Remote is OK...
                  BT I did not try...

Only thing is not working is More settings (on white background)....

Comment

I try atvXperience ROM for Magicsee N5 it is fine but I have a problen with netflix app, I cant run it, error UI-800-3.
                    Help please.

Comment

My got bootloop is there a chance to revive it through flashing? or can i install twrp and flash it the m16 rom?

Comment

Freo... See my post #10... Hope this will help...

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
                          Freo... See my post #10... Hope this will help...
                          thank you so much the problem is i dont have a computer right now . can i flash this image through twrp?

Comment

I don't know... Try ask for help on other suitable topics...

Comment

i've already try the m16 rom. seem's good but the problem is the BLUETOOTH. it can easily pair with headphones but when it comes to android mobile devices the connection will crash or within a second it will disconnect. I think i will go back to stock rom.

Comment

hi apology can you help me how to update the firmware of the tv box magicsee N4 I already have the file but I do not know how to install

Comment

Working...
                                X