Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philcanaries View Post
    This is so frustrating!

Now I'm getting the same message as before when trying to un zip the atvXperience rar, never even seen this error before now.....don't know if this is gonna be possible for me

Thanks again for your help
    I just downloaded it and extracted it, without any issues.

Next, you should be able to download it using your Android box. Give that a try, download it from your Android box and see if it will extract. Also, copy it from your Android box and test it again on your computer.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Ive downloaded it through Chrome on the Nvidia Shield and passed it to my PC with Sendanywhere and its stil saying its an unknown format or damaged !!

Would it be possible for the atvXperience-v2B rar to be extracted then sent without the rar or does it not work like that?

Comment

Ive downloaded it through Chrome on the Nvidia Shield and passed it to my PC with Sendanywhere and its stil saying its an unknown format or damaged !!

Would it be possible for the atvXperience-v2B rar to be extracted then sent without the rar or does it not work like that?

Then it an issue with your Windows. Guess the first thing to try is by checking the security details. Right click on that rar file and select properties. under the Security tab everything should be set to allow.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes everything is checked to allow in security

I'm gonna take a box down to work tomorrow and try it on my PC there, fingers crossed!
          Last edited by philcanaries; 06-06-2018, 19:51.

Comment

Hi ,

try to extract on your Handy (Android/IOS) then copy to PC , good luck / gefattern

Comment

I am having the same issue. The rar downloads but when it is extracted it has errors. I've tried multiple computers, browsers and devices. Is there anyway someone could upload a copy to dropbox?

Comment

Hi there

I did not resolve the issue and had a friend un zip it and send it to me, stupidly I burned the image and it got all the way through to the very end and said there were errors so plugged the box into the TV and only have a black screen lol! bricked I think

Would I be able to fix this box at all? its a W95
                Amlogic S905W 2.4GHz WiFi Android 7.1 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC

TIA

Comment

Hi there

I did not resolve the issue and had a friend un zip it and send it to me, stupidly I burned the image and it got all the way through to the very end and said there were errors so plugged the box into the TV and only have a black screen lol! bricked I think

Would I be able to fix this box at all? its a W95
                  Amlogic S905W 2.4GHz WiFi Android 7.1 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC

TIA
                  You will need to use the image burning tool to get an image onto an SD card and then use the reset button or short out pins to recover.

Comment

Working...
                  X