Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, the link for USB Burning Tool 2.1.6.8 is dead.

Comment

What launcher is used in this ROM?

Comment

Good afternoon people and congrats ricky for the poison rom.
        I will begin testing today.
        Let me know if you want to test anything specific in your ROM.

Comment

Hi,

Okay, so bit of a newbie when it comes to this sort of stuff, but I can not for the life of me get the AMLogic flasher to do anything. I have installed th software, along with the driver and follow the instructions to open software, load the image, press start and then connect box - but it does nothing

Ive tried different USB ports on my PC (and both ports on my android box), and also tried on my laptop but nothing. Now I reckon its probably something really stupid which I am not doing but if anyone can provide some advise it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Probably the simplest thing to check. Change USB cable

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeS View Post
              Probably the simplest thing to check. Change USB cable
              Thanks, I don't think it's the cable though. I've used it before, and the device powers on when plugged in. I just cant get the software to recognise the box.

Comment

Originally posted by bendonahue View Post

Thanks, I don't think it's the cable though. I've used it before, and the device powers on when plugged in. I just cant get the software to recognise the box.
                You have to use the OTG port on your device, and Depress and hold the reset button, until your computer ** sees ** your device.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

You have to use the OTG port on your device, and Depress and hold the reset button, until your computer ** sees ** your device.
                  Thanks. It's a T95Q, so don't think it has an OTG port. It doed have a button 'hidden' in the AV port. I thought this was for recovery, is this the same thing?

Sorry if these seem silly questiion. Everyone has to start somewhere

Comment

Thanks. It's a T95Q, so don't think it has an OTG port. It doed have a button 'hidden' in the AV port. I thought this was for recovery, is this the same thing?

Sorry if these seem silly questiion. Everyone has to start somewhere
                    One of the USB ports on your box has to be the OTG port. Try each of the USB ports, and YES, you have to depress the reset button and HOLD it for at least 10 seconds to see if your computer recognizes it.....
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

One of the USB ports on your box has to be the OTG port. Try each of the USB ports, and YES, you have to depress the reset button and HOLD it for at least 10 seconds to see if your computer recognizes it.....
                      Thank you. I'm in the pub at the moment (Saturday night, why not). I'll try this in the morning though and report back. Many thanks again.

Comment

Thank you. I'm in the pub at the moment (Saturday night, why not). I'll try this in the morning though and report back. Many thanks again.
                        It should work, and have one on me...........

Comment

It should work, and have one on me...........
                          Thanks! It worked like a charm, and the software now recognises the box... But (always a but), it seems to get stuck on the Download Uboot part (at about 3%). I have left it several times, once for 22 minutes but nothing. I have tried this ROM and also tried flashing the original firmware again, but still the same thing.

Any ideas? And I really do appreciate the help.

Comment

Thanks! It worked like a charm, and the software now recognises the box... But (always a but), it seems to get stuck on the Download Uboot part (at about 3%). I have left it several times, once for 22 minutes but nothing. I have tried this ROM and also tried flashing the original firmware again, but still the same thing.

Any ideas? And I really do appreciate the help.
                            Usually when it quits at 3%, it means that it doesn't like the firmware you are trying to install. You can try toggling the "erasing the bootloader" enabled and disabled and several times, sometimes this works. You may have to try it enabled, then remove the USB cable from your box, restart the USB burning tool, then try it again with it disabled. I have run into situations with different boxes and boxes that have a corrupted bootloader, this usually works........ Just keep trying.

Comment

X96 Max 4/64gb (Android8.1 Amlogic S905X2)
                              Having some difficulty to ADJUST screen size in DISPLAY.
                              Anyone knows how to get it to work?
                              Thx

Comment

I have the T95Q 4/32. Is there an apk around for that launcher? That thing it plumb cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X