This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Just wasted an hour installing this obviously it doesn't work for anybody why is does this thread still exist? ...... Annoyed. ... all I really wanted was the launcher anyone know how I can get it
    You can use the Amlogic customization tool to unpack the img and take out the launcher apk in system/app folder, which can be normally installed by side loading. If you can wait a day I will take the launcher out and post here. Please dont be salty, the playstore for this rom doesn't work for h96 max x2 also, but everything else worked on testing. Its a very solid rom, just the play store has some issue. If you want only the launcher I will get that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

This hasn't worked since the day it was posted. Plenty of users wonder the same. But look at the OP, Moderator - [AMLogic God] Guess if you're a [AMLogic God] it doesn't matter of your stuff works.
      It's poison, always read the label.

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

You can use the Amlogic customization tool to unpack the img and take out the launcher apk in system/app folder, which can be normally installed by side loading. If you can wait a day I will take the launcher out and post here. Please dont be salty, the playstore for this rom doesn't work for h96 max x2 also, but everything else worked on testing. Its a very solid rom, just the play store has some issue. If you want only the launcher I will get that for you.
        Thank you I would really appreciate that!

Comment

Thank you I would really appreciate that!
          I am trying to do it myself it says do not detect jdk environment can you guide me alittle

Comment

I am trying to do it myself it says do not detect jdk environment can you guide me alittle
            OK so I figuered it all out but the APK wont install any idea what I might have to do to make this work?

Comment

OK so I figuered it all out but the APK wont install any idea what I might have to do to make this work?
              I have extracted an apk from the rom, I will try to install in on my box today. I think direct apk side loading wont work. It will end with "apk not installed". What I will try is, I will replace the stock launcher apk with this apk, keep the same name and same permissions. And on reboot, new launcher should get accepted. Atleast in theory.
              PLEASE be cautious, replacing stock launcher with different launcher (if it doesn't work) will cause errors and boot problems, so before trying this, you must know how to flash firmwares. (So that you can undo this).

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

I have extracted an apk from the rom, I will try to install in on my box today. I think direct apk side loading wont work. It will end with "apk not installed". What I will try is, I will replace the stock launcher apk with this apk, keep the same name and same permissions. And on reboot, new launcher should get accepted. Atleast in theory.
                PLEASE be cautious, replacing stock launcher with different launcher (if it doesn't work) will cause errors and boot problems, so before trying this, you must know how to flash firmwares. (So that you can undo this).
                Thanks I appreciate it..... .. I flashing ROMs as often as I tie my shoes it's not a problem I tried to figure it out but I end up with the app not installed I was nervous about replacing the home launcher.. .... One time I ended up with a black screen because I had no launcher luckily I figured figured way out of it... ... see the first time I played with the customization tool I got to start learning how to use that. .... thanks again

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it..... .. I flashing ROMs as often as I tie my shoes it's not a problem I tried to figure it out but I end up with the app not installed I was nervous about replacing the home launcher.. .... One time I ended up with a black screen because I had no launcher luckily I figured figured way out of it... ... see the first time I played with the customization tool I got to start learning how to use that. .... thanks again
                  just try this link:

just install the apk....tested and works for me...

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

This hasn't worked since the day it was posted. Plenty of users wonder the same. But look at the OP, Moderator - [AMLogic God] Guess if you're a [AMLogic God] it doesn't matter of your stuff works.
                    Ive actually had bigger fish to fry, im reffered to as the AMLogic god as ive done what not even amlogic could do(build tools with support for recent updates), as seen with my poison ROM for S912 i could definately make this the preffered firmware for this chipset, however im currently busy trying to get a compile of 8.1 from the SDK meaning the builds will be completely bloat free and minimal sufficiently increasing the performance of these devices by ALOT
                    So as im not contracted, nor do i work for someone, theres no ETA or due date, but i can assure everyone although im not very active this project is far from finished, my team plans on release a range of firmwares for all devices(S905w, S905x, S912, S905x2 and S905y2) with both AMLogic based UI and ATV based UI

Comment

Also, for anyone who needs it, USB burning tool 2.1.7.0 - https://mega.nz/#!WJ8hSK4Q!pRz4veH_J...u5mPDG-5X01ECU

Comment

Just confirming i have fixed the flashing issue aswell as the playstore and keyboard issue, V2.0 will be going up tonight for everyone(my internet is EXTREMELY slow) so please be patient

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmmm you must be in AU where EVERYBODY'S internet is EXTREMELY slow

2.0 Is live aswell as a link to USB burning tool 2.1.7.0, enjoy

Comment

This rom has TWRP integrated? If yes, which version?

and one more question for ricky divjakovski :

is there any chance that we get also a poison rom for S905w devices, for example my A95X? Or perhaps this 905x2 rom also works for my A95X (S905W-device)???
                          Last edited by tombraga; 04-08-2019, 08:31.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure if it is for my very poor english knowledge or what but I don't know so far if the T95Q is fully working with this ROM (despite of flashing issues) or still having bugs... Someone please can let me know if still having issues?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks Ricky!

Does the firmware include auto frame rate switching?

Comment

Working...
                            X