This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
    I have the T95Q 4/32. Is there an apk around for that launcher? That thing it plumb cool.
    It would be cooler if it worked! haha.

Comment

HI, any ROM for the A95X Max? this one doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by TV Box Stop View Post
        HI, any ROM for the A95X Max? this one doesn't work
        This hasen't worked since it was posted months ago. Hard telling why this thread exist...
        Last edited by kenduvernay; 03-06-2019, 20:42.

Comment

On the T95Q, How are you guys getting this thing, or anything to flash with USB? I've tried everything I know to do, it either stops @ 3% or there's an error. I've even tried plugging the power into the box. The USB cable is good because I used it to flash a Tanix box without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
            On the T95Q, How are you guys getting this thing, or anything to flash with USB? I've tried everything I know to do, it either stops @ 3% or there's an error. I've even tried plugging the power into the box. The USB cable is good because I used it to flash a Tanix box without any problems.
            It's a PITA. Better off using a sdcard and Burncardmaker 2.02

Comment

Never mind, I found the problem, the usb burn tool I was told was the latest was not, all is good now.

Comment

I had major issues getting them to flash on my T95Q using the USB tool - not just this ROM, but pretty much every one I tried would hit some kind of issue. However, using the Burncardmaker I have had no issues at all with any of the burns. If people are having issues using USB, I would highly recommend switching to the SD Card method.

Comment

The T95Q in finicky, I've learned to flash this box with the power plugged into it, even then it fails sometimes, but will eventually flash.

Comment

Hello ricky,
                    my x96 max just arrived but i dont get any video signal from hdmi and i dont have proper analog video cable so i dont know if the device boot properly, i see boot message on led display than the time and hd letters lit, i tried to reset the device via reset switch into the av port still no video, i have a long usb 2 a to a male cable and i couldnt get it detected by the usb burning tool.

So here is the real question can i burn your rom thru sd card if yes how.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kanzi View Post
                      Hey, the link for USB Burning Tool 2.1.6.8 is dead.
                      yes please give new download link

Comment

Originally posted by georgesat20 View Post
                        yes please give new download link
                        USB Burning Tool 2.1.6.8
                        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Blinky
                        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

thanks my friend!

Comment

Just wasted an hour installing this obviously it doesn't work for anybody why is does this thread still exist? ...... Annoyed. ... all I really wanted was the launcher anyone know how I can get it

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              Just wasted an hour installing this obviously it doesn't work for anybody why is does this thread still exist? ...... Annoyed. ... all I really wanted was the launcher anyone know how I can get it
                              This hasn't worked since the day it was posted. Plenty of users wonder the same. But look at the OP, Moderator - [AMLogic God] Guess if you're a [AMLogic God] it doesn't matter of your stuff works.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

This hasn't worked since the day it was posted. Plenty of users wonder the same. But look at the OP, Moderator - [AMLogic God] Guess if you're a [AMLogic God] it doesn't matter of your stuff works.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X