This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireproof34 View Post
    You have no idea how happy this makes me. This Rom allows me Google Currents (witch until now has not worked at all on my Tab and my banks app! ) Happy DAy!
    Google Currents is the bomb! I could never get it to work until now either. I could change my build.prop to download it, but it wouldn't install. App Injector for the win.

Comment

To get apps, such as banking apps, etc that say our device is incompatable... Just down the app and load on you phone, if you like. Find and Take the downloaded apk using easy installer from the play store, install APK if you like. Now up load the install APK to drop box. Access drop box on tab, download to tabs drop box and then click to install. This has always worked for me when Google has said "incompatable with device"

My banking apps, other apps to don't show in play store or say the "inconpatable". But by doing it this way... they and others running perfectly!

Try it...

Have a Sweet Day!!! All....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Comment

The reason currents (and other things) did not work before was all of these files you find floating around for installing the Google Market were a mish mash of different versions and frameworks. I spent at least a week taking all the google framework, etc files from varios places, taking them apart, looking at versions and build dates, etc and found all the latest ones for specific builds. Then I tested them for compatability! One day BING! I found the right set.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Nb7 1.5

Bob , i just flew back in town sorry i missed all of the fun, when are you releasing the Official NB7 #1211 v 1.5 ? Or are you guy's still testing?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonpassion View Post
            To get apps, such as banking apps, etc that say our device is incompatable... Just down the app and load on you phone, if you like. Find and Take the downloaded apk using easy installer from the play store, install APK if you like. Now up load the install APK to drop box. Access drop box on tab, download to tabs drop box and then click to install. This has always worked for me when Google has said "incompatable with device"

My banking apps, other apps to don't show in play store or say the "inconpatable". But by doing it this way... they and others running perfectly!

Try it...

Have a Sweet Day!!! All....

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
            I tried everythign to get my banking app to work before 1.5(even the quoted "fix" above and could get it to load! 1.5 is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonycar9 View Post
              Bob , i just flew back in town sorry i missed all of the fun, when are you releasing the Official NB7 #1211 v 1.5 ? Or are you guy's still testing?
              It should be soon. Miklaus is still trying to see why he cant get accounts and sync to show up in the settings menu. If he cant get it working then this will be the release version. If he can then we will have an update.

Bob

Comment

OK folks. So the last BETA ROM will be the production ROM. We cannot seem to get accounts and sync settings to show up in the settings menus and trust me Miklaus has tried everything he knows to get it to work. He has successfully done it now on 2 other ROMs but something is up with the Nextbook and it is being blocked somewhere else. Possibly even the kernel.

Alas the problem is none of the ROM development team has this tablet to try and work on further.

So I will be releasing the last BETA ROM as a the production 1.5 for Nextbook 1211 serial numbers.

THANK YOU ALL for testing!

Bob

Comment

See if the developer of this (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...settings&hl=en)would allow you to bundle it. I sorta have included it and have had no complaints from dev but i know its proper to ask.

Anyway thats the fix if you cant enable it in the ui.
                  Google Galaxy Nexus (Rooted Stock) ~ I90250: ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 5.8.0.2, PrimeLC03 Bootloader, i90250XXLF1 Radio
                  Google Nexus S (Rooted Stock) ~ I9020A: ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 5.8.0.2, I9020XXLC2 Bootloader, I9020XXKB3 Radio
                  E-Fun Nextbook Premium 7 (Kustom Ginger v4) ~ Next7P: Android system recovery v1.3.38, RK29xxLoader(L) V2.20

My Roms/Mods: http://kcomputerzone.ca/pages/downloads/android.php

Comment

Heck of a job FREAKS! The Finless 1.5 ROM is running smooth

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                      OK folks. So the last BETA ROM will be the production ROM. We cannot seem to get accounts and sync settings to show up in the settings menus and trust me Miklaus has tried everything he knows to get it to work. He has successfully done it now on 2 other ROMs but something is up with the Nextbook and it is being blocked somewhere else. Possibly even the kernel.

Alas the problem is none of the ROM development team has this tablet to try and work on further.

So I will be releasing the last BETA ROM as a the production 1.5 for Nextbook 1211 serial numbers.

THANK YOU ALL for testing!

Bob

For me this is not a big deal at all. we can get to it by

Going to gmail
                      going to accounts
                      hitting menu and going to account settings and there you have it. Accounts & sync settings.

Love the new rom its the best by far ( and i think i have tried every one made for this tab) thanks Bob and all you guys for the great work!

Comment

Is the new ROM 1.5 going to be re-packaged with a link?

Comment

Is 1.5 downloadable yet??? Just reflashed the beta on my netbook, and now appinjector is crashing right after the install.... Must have gotten lucky on the first install!!! Is the last build available yet??? or do i just download the last beta?????

Comment

It should not be crashing and yes this will be the build release. No changes have been made sincew the last BETA download.

I updated package.zip and Google Maps may give you a force close on installation but after you reboot all should be fine.

If App injector is crashing on first run, did you reboot after the flash of the ROM? You MUST DO THIS as your SD card will not be available after first boot after a ROM flash. So reboot at least once after the flash of the ROM.

Bob

Comment

1.5 "Package"

THANKS BOB!!!

Love 1.5 on N7P.

I too was plagued with failure by loading ONLY the 1.5 Beta Link. Kept wondering what I did wrong or why would MY N7P be different (1211). Then I actually READ the Beta discussion and LO AND BEHOLD the answers are RIGHT THERE!

Until finless repackages and releases the final ROMs, one needs to patch the Beta download with the latest system.img and the repaired packages.zip

Then what you have will be a BEAUTIFUL pice of work! Thanks again to ALL the gang that produced this clean (naked actually) ROM.

Comment

BETA test is closed.

Thanks to all that helped test!

Production ROM will be posted in a few minutes in my ROM forum.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X