This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infineo View Post
    ALVATECH Will any of these ROM work for 907P0 with SN: C922X? If not any plans to have it for this newest firmware?
    Hello,
    The main reason for that 907P0 version is to have dual boot with CoreElec so at the moment I haven't had time to look into it. If you're interested in dual booting into CoreElec then I would say give it a try. But if you have no interest in CoreElec then there is really no reason to get it updated to this newer firmware version. When I get some time I might look into doing something with it. But at the moment I'm working on a few other projects. trebor had also mentioned that it seems to only be a reference to the newer Dual Boot with Android/CoreELEC.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, thank you for the job. I have a problem, my ethernet LAN doen't work now. only the Wifi 2.4, even the 5.8g doen't work too until i switch too the ATV ?? Do you know the probleme? Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by fausan19 View Post
        Hi, thank you for the job. I have a problem, my ethernet LAN doen't work now. only the Wifi 2.4, even the 5.8g doen't work too until i switch too the ATV ?? Do you know the probleme? Regards.
        What are the first four characters of your serial number for you device. Also, is it the King or King Pro? Sounds like you have the wrong firmware installed.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi clarkss12, I have gt king and you probably right because my sn start by sa9x.... but I don’t know and I don’t remember how I was to flash the firmware by sd card. I would like recovery the firmware factory but I find nothing about the Beelink firmware and the step...

Comment

Hi clarkss12, I have gt king and you probably right because my sn start by sa9x.... but I don’t know and I don’t remember how I was to flash the firmware by sd card. I would like recovery the firmware factory but I find nothing about the Beelink firmware and the step...
            Hello,
            sorry it's a little hard to understand what you were talking about in your previous post. Did you say that the ATV version you used, everything worked for you? Or are you saying the ROM you're using is the ATV version and that your wifi and Lan connections are not working? Which ROM did you use specifically? Also making sure you have a GT-King and not a Pro version correct? If you could please answer these questions we can try to better help and understand what's going on.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Sorry my English is bad. I have a GT King with the SN: SA9X. I installed your ATV on an SD card, but since then, only my Wifi 2.4 works. Ethernet and 5.8G no longer work. I no longer know the steps how I managed, but there, I want to return to the original firmware according to my model but for the moment I have found nothing and I do not know the steps for SD card process. Your work is amazing but I think for the moment I have to go back to the original firmware. Thank you in advance.

Comment

in fact, even my 2.4g wifi is not stable, it cuts. I really need to restore the original firmware because it is unlivable! I should have checked better .... grrrrr

Comment

in fact, even my 2.4g wifi is not stable, it cuts. I really need to restore the original firmware because it is unlivable! I should have checked better .... grrrrr
                  You would need to get a hold of Beelink and ask them for a link to your box with the SN you have since it’s a new SN and I haven’t created a ROM for that box yet with that serial number. If you get a link please let us know. So I can also try to get a ROM made for that one too. By the way which ROM did you use?
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you! I'll let you know, for now i waiting about Beelink for the link.... I used ATV for SN 922X ... Do you know the tutorial step by step to do the recovery ? by SD method?

Comment

Try the B922 version instead. Let us know if that works for you. Also you use the Burn Card Maker Tool to make the SD Card and use all the default options. Then put it in the box and then keep the reset button pushed in as you power up the box and then it should boot with the SD Card, you should see the Android Logo with progress bar then release reset button and let it finish.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      Last edited by ALVATECH; 12-25-2019, 18:10.

Comment

Hi, I'm thinking of buying the GT King, but is this rom root by default?

Comment

Originally posted by teresa View Post
                          Hi, I'm thinking of buying the GT King, but is this rom root by default?
                          Yes it is rooted by default. If you like you can get it un-rooted by downloading an app to do it for you from the Play Store or you can manually delete some files.
                          But sometimes un-rooting a box is still not enough for certain applications.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Yes it is rooted by default. If you like you can get it un-rooted by downloading an app to do it for you from the Play Store or you can manually delete some files.
                            But sometimes un-rooting a box is still not enough for certain applications.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech
                            unroot?? no no no ??

Comment

Originally posted by teresa View Post

unroot?? no no no ??
                              Yes it is rooted.

Comment

ALVATECH what rom will work with t95zplus?

Comment

Working...
                                X