X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

First of all, I would like to thank you for your quality work
    As shown in the attached screenshots, VPN connections cannot be activated. That add button is not active....
    Is this a bug?
    I ask because in the standard version without Android TV you can activate the VPN

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200206-134328.png Views:	4 Size:	38.0 KB ID:	797476

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200206-134337.png Views:	4 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	797478
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mitcd; 02-07-2020, 12:40.

Comment

Originally posted by mitcd View Post
      Hi

First of all, I would like to thank you for your quality work
      As shown in the attached screenshots, VPN connections cannot be activated. That add button is not active....
      Is this a bug?
      I ask because in the standard version without Android TV you can activate the VPN
      Hello,
      I don't use VPN at all, so I just noticed this. It seems that it's not just on my ROM either, it's more than likely an issue being that it was converted into ATV. I'm sure there's some missing files needed for it to work properly once it's converted. It would probably need to be added into the system, more than likely into the TV settings too and not in the standard settings section. Because normally ATV doesn't have settings only TV Settings, I just keep it in there for convenience. It doesn't seem like it will be an easy fix though, it would probably need to be added through source and then a few other things would probably need to be added and tweaked for it to work properly. Sorry, but that's not a project I'm willing to take on at the moment.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
        It doesn't seem like it will be an easy fix though, it would probably need to be added through source and then a few other things would probably need to be added and tweaked for it to work properly. Sorry, but that's not a project I'm willing to take on at the moment.
        It is an easy fix, though. Just delete the "layout-television" directory from the Settings.apk resources using apktool.

Comment

• ALVATECH
          ALVATECH commented
          Editing a comment
          I double checked and that does not fix it, I usually delete that directory with all my ATV ROM's. Sent you a PM with some info. I also checked my other ATV ROM's with that directory deleted and the same issue occurs so that is not the cause of the issue.
          Thanks,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        Just delete the "layout-television" directory from the Settings.apk resources using apktool.
        I could have sworn I have done this already. I usually always delete that directory every time I make an ATV ROM. But maybe I missed it on this ROM this time.That’s why I thought it was a different issue all together. And since I don’t use VPN I never noticed it. Either way I’ll have a look Monday, I won’t be near a computer until then. Hopefully I did miss it and that was the only thing I’d missed and if so I will release it quick for those who need it. I guess that’s what happens when I’m trying to knock a bunch of ROM’s out all at once. Now I’ll have to double check some of my other newer ROM’s see if I missed it on just this one or others too.
        Thanks,

Alvatech
        Last edited by ALVATECH; 02-10-2020, 20:56.

Comment

Hi.
          I don't know why but I can't play any movie from HBO GO with any Android TV and GT King. Error 5.2. With original Beelink firmware HBO GO works.
          Any idea?

Comment

Hello, I'd just like to know if this is a 64-bit or 32-bit OS? I wish to run the Dolphin Emulator on this TV box, but the emulator asks a 64-bit OS.

================================================== ================================================== ===================

I found the answer after searching in this forum, and I think I have no more questions on this.
            Last edited by ludwiglintw; 02-17-2020, 09:42.

Comment

hello many thx for great job

however hbo go does not work ... with error 5.2,
              app starts, i can chose a movie but its loading about 3 minutes and error,
              i check my hbo account in my wifi network its work fine on pc,

pls help
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello, thanks for a great ROM.

I received my dual-boot GT King yesterday (SA9X), and right away I flashed it with the Alvatech ROM, and it is working so nicely.

Perhaps you can help me with a bug/problem. When I switch to boot in CoreELEC from SD card and I power down the device in CoreELEC, I cannot turn the box back on again. I am using the original remote.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HejDu View Post
                  Hello, thanks for a great ROM.

I received my dual-boot GT King yesterday (SA9X), and right away I flashed it with the Alvatech ROM, and it is working so nicely.

Perhaps you can help me with a bug/problem. When I switch to boot in CoreELEC from SD card and I power down the device in CoreELEC, I cannot turn the box back on again. I am using the original remote.

Thanks
                  Hi

I had the same problem....
                  you can try to use this file to fix power button and start from remote remote.conf (1.5 KB) Should be placed in CoreELEC sd card....\storage\.config\
                  Then you give a restart and it should work

Comment

Originally posted by mitcd View Post

Hi

I had the same problem....
                    you can try to use this file to fix power button and start from remote remote.conf (1.5 KB) Should be placed in CoreELEC sd card....\storage\.config\
                    Then you give a restart and it should work
                    That did the trick, thanks a lot.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
                      I just bought GT King, the SN number is SB9X, can I use the ROM for SA9X?
                      Thank again!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfterran View Post
                        Thanks a lot.
                        I just bought GT King, the SN number is SB9X, can I use the ROM for SA9X?
                        Thank again!
                        I would assume it is the one you should use, but I can't be for sure. Best thing to do is ask Beelink directly if their stock ROM for the SA9X is compatible with your SN, if so then you should be fine.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

I would assume it is the one you should use, but I can't be for sure. Best thing to do is ask Beelink directly if their stock ROM for the SA9X is compatible with your SN, if so then you should be fine.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech
                          Great idea, I will ask Beelink, and I will reply this post, this if I have answer from Beelink.
                          Thanks a lot.

Comment

Thank you,

Alvatech
                            Hi,I already asked Beelink, SA9X's ROM will be work fine in SB9X.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfterran View Post

Hi,I already asked Beelink, SA9X's ROM will be work fine in SB9X.

Thanks for your help.
                              That's good to know. Thanks for the update.

Alvatech

Comment

Working...
                              X