No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I remember bumerc rom, I could not go back to other rooms by using the usb burner because ports won't work, he gave me a power app with usb update function, so I guess the problem with the ports is recognition whether it's usb cable or flash usb, that is why I was hoping to search in the 4pda site. Thanks

Comment

sagert , the funny thing is on slimbox site he has a 10.5.1 patch that is supposed to fix usb ports, but 10.5 is not for s905x only 10.6 is for s905x. He has a new patch 10.6.1 i will try it on my T95m box for usb ports.

Comment

It looks like slimbox ported alex161rus recently.He wants to make an android 10 ATV for 1gb of memory.It is necessary to ask him a question about it and bumerc.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
          sagert , the funny thing is on slimbox site he has a 10.5.1 patch that is supposed to fix usb ports, but 10.5 is not for s905x only 10.6 is for s905x. He has a new patch 10.6.1 i will try it on my T95m box for usb ports.
          Write alex161russ on 4pda or on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
            It looks like slimbox ported alex161rus recently.He wants to make an android 10 ATV for 1gb of memory.It is necessary to ask him a question about it and bumerc.
            alex161russ is the rom you told me about few months ago, but I thought I try slimbox, no worries, I think I will stay with alexruss, thanks

Comment

alex161russ also tested this slimbox v10.6 .

Comment

Hello, does it only happen to me that this menu is not deleted? It opens but the cursor does nothing when clicking to delete everything ...

Comment

sagert just following up, still using alex161russ on mt T95M S905X, RTL8723, but today I wanted to try slimbox11.1, same rom I am using on my S912. Unfortunately I cant get the usb ports to work, will not read from the usb drive nor from the usb remote control transmitter. Otherwise the rom is excellent by slimbox, but do you know if its feasable to repair or port the usb (files) if any, from alex161russ, or from the stock rom, so that I can apply it to the slimbox rom, thanks a lot sagert.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
                    sagert just following up, still using alex161russ on mt T95M S905X, RTL8723, but today I wanted to try slimbox11.1, same rom I am using on my S912. Unfortunately I cant get the usb ports to work, will not read from the usb drive nor from the usb remote control transmitter. Otherwise the rom is excellent by slimbox, but do you know if its feasable to repair or port the usb (files) if any, from alex161russ, or from the stock rom, so that I can apply it to the slimbox rom, thanks a lot sagert.
                    Slimbox is thanks to the tests of the same alex161rus and he ported it from the bumerc firmware.Then I took all this slimbox.These are three key players that can help.

Comment

But you can experiment.Just transfer for example vendor from the firmware where usb works.To the correct firmware.

Comment

Now you can easily edit firmware using the XVortex or twrp program.

Comment

Io
                          Last edited by Borec1; 08-24-2021, 17:57.

Comment

HW d i get it

Comment

Working...
                            X