Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pierochr
    replied
    It is possible without cable? With pendrive USB? I have not a cable.. Amazon prime works?

Leave a comment:

• doornextboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Your comment is confusing, hard to understand your point of interest. Are you just saying how bad firmwares are? Or, Are you still having problems installing firmware, or connecting device to computer?

You know the Reset Button is hidden next to SDcard slot on side of device! (Reset button is not at rear of device, this will cause problems if you didn't know this). Best thing to do is dissemble TVbox and cut out the plastic fin that blocks the reset button so you can easily access the button when you put the case back together.

I always use Phoenix_USB_Tool on windows computer to Flash the different Allwinner Firmwares,
    1) load firmware in Tool
    2) click START
    3) hold Reset button down
    4) connect USB cable while you keep holding Reset down
    5) Windows system makes confirmation sound that device is connected when connected, but the Tool doesn't start Burning firmware immediately, it takes some time, maybe 1 minutes for Tool to start showing progress.
    6) plug and connect TVbox to TV and wait 5 minutes for new firmware to finish first-boot start-up processes.

This one worked for me! Using the Phoenix USB Pro v4.0.0 but without the disassembly part. Thanks dude!

Leave a comment:

• pierochr
    replied
    Hi do you know if it is possible to use prime video in some WAY ON TX6S? if I understood well I read that B1 MAX support prime video....
    Maybe should be possible to use the same b1 max firmware on tx6s..

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    OK I reset and reinstall everything, that's life with Tanix starts over and over again Thank you!
    OK je Réinitialise et réinstalle tout, C'est la vie avec Tanix recommence encore et encore Merci!

Leave a comment:

• Cob
    replied
    Originally posted by belloto View Post
    Factory reset from settings menu? Only this? Is it a good firmware?
    Yes from the settings menu. It's an ok firmware.

Leave a comment:

• belloto
    replied
    Factory reset from settings menu? Only this? Is it a good firmware?

Leave a comment:

• Cob
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
    Big problem TX6s (chime every 30 seconds) with the new update 4.9.170 of March 17, 2020 I searched 3 hours I can not find the config (audio notification) helped me please
    ???????Gros problème TX6s (carillon a toute les 30 secondes) avec la nouvelle mise a jours 4.9.170 du 17 mars 2020 j'ai cherché 3 heures je ne trouve pas la config (audio notification)
    Big problem TX6s (chime every 30 seconds) with the new update 4.9.170 of March 17, 2020 I searched 3 hours I can not find the config (audio notification) helped me please
    The firmware release notes advised doing a factory-reset to remove the chime.

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    ???????Gros problème TX6s (carillon a toute les 30 secondes) avec la nouvelle mise a jours 4.9.170 du 17 mars 2020 j'ai cherché 3 heures je ne trouve pas la config (audio notification)

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by mickyari View Post
    Bqeel B1 max firmware and Primevideo and Netflix modded apps? The question is the compatibility...
    You need Google "Certified" Devices if want Prime Video or Netflix to work properly, the cheapest is Chromecast then a little more money is Mi Box S; alternatives are FireTV or Roku devices, both those have licenses for both services.

For those apps and TX6s or clones of same device, then don't buy it!

Leave a comment:

• mickyari
    replied
    Bqeel B1 max firmware and Primevideo and Netflix modded apps? The question is the compatibility...

Leave a comment:

• belloto
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I was wrong that T95-H616 firmware is not compatible, I tried using that firmware, it installed no problem, but device won't boot, you get stuck on the T95 Boot splash screen.

Going to have to wait and see if Tanix release a better update.
    Ooohhh, we have to wait...

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    I'll check tomorrw. Thanks.
    What about this?
    Firmware disponible para recuperar el TV-Box T95 con el SoC Allwinner H616 que integra procesadores ARM Cortex-A53 y una GPU ARM Malí-G31 MP2. De este Smart Box hay versiones con 2/4GB de RAM DDR3 y 16/32/64 GB de memoria de almacenamiento eMMc que podemos ampliar gracias a el lector de tarjetas microSD que incluye este

What's your opinion? Thanks
    I was wrong that T95-H616 firmware is not compatible, I tried using that firmware, it installed no problem, but device won't boot, you get stuck on the T95 Boot splash screen.

Going to have to wait and see if Tanix release a better update.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied

Be calm man. I only want to use my device so, i'm looking for alternatives.

I don't say that you have to install this or other firmware in your device, I only wanted to know what possibility would there be to install a different software y the same hardware.

You can do what you want, of course.

Thanks.
    The question is why are you even bothering to flash the firmware on the device if you don't aren't willing to learn the basic rules about doing so?

Like I said, I'm starting to have no problems with the manufactures locking things down and once again requiring people to actually know what they doing before allowing them to flash the firmware on devices. If that make installing custom firmware difficult,so be it.

Leave a comment:

• belloto
    replied
    Originally posted by c,lei View Post

This is precisely why companies are locking down the firmware on their devices, to keep guys like you from screwing up other people devices by passing around firmware you shouldn't be. Can't say I can't blame them after seeing stuff like this either. Dude if the firmware is not meant for your device, *DON"T SCREW AROUND WITH IT* especially if you don't know what the hell you are doing. Why the hell would the new OTA fiirmware date be *OLDER* than the firmware that is already installed on the device? That alone should tell you not to install the firmware on your device, especially if you didn't get the firmware from the people who made your device.
    Be calm man. I only want to use my device so, i'm looking for alternatives.

I don't say that you have to install this or other firmware in your device, I only wanted to know what possibility would there be to install a different software y the same hardware.

You can do what you want, of course.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied

No. That mega link is from androidpc.es. i didn't know that the OTA date would must be newer than the installed one so...., Is there a box with this hardware and a newer software version to check?

Thanks
    This is precisely why companies are locking down the firmware on their devices, to keep guys like you from screwing up other people devices by passing around firmware you shouldn't be. Can't say I can't blame them after seeing stuff like this either. Dude if the firmware is not meant for your device, *DON"T SCREW AROUND WITH IT* especially if you don't know what the hell you are doing. Why the hell would the new OTA fiirmware date be *OLDER* than the firmware that is already installed on the device? That alone should tell you not to install the firmware on your device, especially if you didn't get the firmware from the people who made your device.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X