X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamno3 View Post
    Hello,

Great ROM I loved it.
    But when I connect my seagate 2 TB via USB 3.0, it seem box didn't work properly.
    I open KODI its blank but when i disconnect the portable hardrive it run normal.
    Thank you
    Hello,
    Not sure why this is happening to your box. I have tried an external USB 3.0 hard drive on my box and I can see and work with the hard drive just fine. I had seen some users having issues with power supply unit not having enough power, this could be your issue. This could also depend on other factors such as USB hub, USB powered hub, powered HDD, other USB devices drawing a lot of power from the box. It could be a mix of things, so best thing to do is ask Beelink for assistance. There is nothing I can do for you, sorry. Please post on their forum and ask for help there. This has nothing to do with this ROM.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Last edited by ALVATECH; 02-05-2020, 18:29.

Comment

Hello everyone,
      I have now added some additional information to the 2nd post of this thread. Please read all the following information from the top of the "Extra Tips Section" to make sure you understand everything correctly. All information is taken as is. I will not be custom making or providing info for any other devices except for the custom work that is currently made now. So please do not ask.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi ,

Can we dual boot on core elec ? My core elec is on SDCARD.

Comment

Originally posted by fixide View Post
          Hi ,

Can we dual boot on core elec ? My core elec is on SDCARD.
          Yes.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

ALVATECH

Donated now from Germany for your fantatsic rom like all of your works.

A short question: For my GT1 Mini 2 i bought this remote. It works good but dont recognizes the voice. With your roms for the GT King same remote hears my blabla...

Is there any way to fix this for dummies like me?

Thank you

Comment

hi how to update gapps? can i just use open gapps: platform arm, android 9, variant tvstock? will it break the current installed gapps or break this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDeal View Post
                ALVATECH

Donated now from Germany for your fantatsic rom like all of your works.

A short question: For my GT1 Mini 2 i bought this remote. It works good but dont recognizes the voice. With your roms for the GT King same remote hears my blabla...

Is there any way to fix this for dummies like me?

Thank you
                Hello,
                Not sure exactly what's the difference. It could be some files are needed for that remote to work. But since I don't own that remote It's hard for me to troubleshoot that. Sorry not much I can do. I really appreciate the donation.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by twenex View Post
                hi how to update gapps? can i just use open gapps: platform arm, android 9, variant tvstock? will it break the current installed gapps or break this rom?
                Hello,
                You have the right information, but I manually update everything into my ROM. I couldn't tell you if the gapps application or zip files would work properly for you, since in the past I've always had different type of issues and had to do different types of tweaking in order for gapps to work / install properly.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                  Not sure exactly what's the difference. It could be some files are needed for that remote to work. But since I don't own that remote It's hard for me to troubleshoot that. Sorry not much I can do. I really appreciate the donation.
                  Thank you,
                  Okay...i will live with that

Thank you again for your work...

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
                    Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Will this work on a Tanix Tx3 s905x3 4/32?

Comment

Originally posted by andyd1970 View Post
                        Will this work on a Tanix Tx3 s905x3 4/32?
                        No

Comment

Between this Android TV version of the ROM and th Standard one, which consumes less RAM?

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in this ROM. I used to have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate and used your Android 7.1 custom rom but it was not the android tv version.
                            Now, I have a new GT1 Mini2 box and would like to try this android TV version.
                            My only concern is about installing different kind of apps. Is it possible to install absolutely all type of apps or only the one that are made for android tv? Exemple of apps: skype, outlook, amazon, etc...

I have noticed that on my Philips android tv, only a small number of apps are available. I suppose it is only the ones that are made for android tv.

Does someone have the answer?

Thanks a lot,

JediOliver

Comment

Originally posted by jedioliver View Post
                              Hi,

I am interested in this ROM. I used to have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate and used your Android 7.1 custom rom but it was not the android tv version.
                              Now, I have a new GT1 Mini2 box and would like to try this android TV version.
                              My only concern is about installing different kind of apps. Is it possible to install absolutely all type of apps or only the one that are made for android tv? Exemple of apps: skype, outlook, amazon, etc...

I have noticed that on my Philips android tv, only a small number of apps are available. I suppose it is only the ones that are made for android tv.

Does someone have the answer?

Thanks a lot,

JediOliver
                              No, you won't be able to install all. If you install via Google play you get to install the smallest number of apps. But if you side load, you can install more than via Google play store.

There are many factors which determines what apps you can install. We can write a long essay on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post

No, you won't be able to install all. If you install via Google play you get to install the smallest number of apps. But if you side load, you can install more than via Google play store.

There are many factors which determines what apps you can install. We can write a long essay on it.
                                ok, thank you for your answer
                                so I guess the best solution is to install the non-tv version? i don't have particular problem with my gt1 ultimate with the android 7.1 non-tv rom from Alvatech.
                                I mean, some apps are not optimized for a tv screen but at least they all appears on Google Play.

feel free to give me your POV.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X