Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm adding twrp to my builds in v9 ... v9 is faster smoother and more control in settings ... so far only made for gt king pro when I'm done making it on all devices will release for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      minixfreak could you kindly advise which TWRP to use with your release?

I tried booting recovery.img on root of sd card while pressing recovery button but it always boots into system...
      I added twrp in my builds ... but for s905x3 there hasnt been one thats built for gt1 mini 2 so I added one from n5 max so please try and let me know if it works but all other devices twrp works for sure

Comment

Any change to see the support to X88 pro x3?
        Also notice the Mali G31 is supposed to have vulkan 1.0 support this firmware has support to this?

Comment

Originally posted by nmocruz View Post
          Any change to see the support to X88 pro x3?
          Also notice the Mali G31 is supposed to have vulkan 1.0 support this firmware has support to this?
          i would have to look into the firmware ... its based on stock so if stock has it this has it

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i would have to look into the firmware ... its based on stock so if stock has it this has it
            No, seems to not have it. sad because the GPU should have support based on the amologic site)

Comment

how does the dual boot coreelec work?? i have put coreelec on an sdcard and inserted it and rebooted but just boots right into android tv

Comment

download links are dead is this still being developed?

Comment

Originally posted by JG420 View Post
                  download links are dead is this still being developed?
                  use spartan rom

Comment

Working...
                  X