No announcement yet.

MXQ_RK3229_EMCP_V.4.0 Badly need help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!Does anyone have the firmware MXQ_4k_1GB_8GB_Andr_5.1_Superceleron_v1.0.zip please! Thank you!

Comment

Hello! Does anyone have, maybe the firmware 5.1 from Superceleron was lying around in the archive, otherwise the link from https://forum.freaktab.com/ is not working!
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by slavco78 View Post
        Hello! Does anyone have, maybe the firmware 5.1 from Superceleron was lying around in the archive, otherwise the link from https://forum.freaktab.com/ is not working!
        Thank you
        hmm let me search for it i think i have around here somewhere...

Comment

charlieoring can i have your fw link that you flashed. my box bricked too but i dont have fw. thx

Comment

Originally posted by hoangtnt View Post
            charlieoring can i have your fw link that you flashed. my box bricked too but i dont have fw. thx
            in Vietnam...contact me
            send box for me to slove it

Comment

Originally posted by charlieoring View Post
              UPDATE! dtkoywaf thanks for your help man, I successfully flash a custom firmware, unfortunately the wifi is not working, but it is ok rather than a device not working. https://ibb.co/4gfBHMP I don't have a soldering iron. Lol.
              How did you do this charlieoring ? what pin did you short and where??

Comment

Originally posted by Shinra28 View Post

How did you do this charlieoring ? what pin did you short and where??
                just follow the steps in shorting the motherboad adjoined the 4 usb pins with the ground pins, download MXQ-4K-7.1.2-8189fs-20171225-shaman4ikMOD-V2.1 i dont have the file or the link as the moment try finding on google

Comment

Originally posted by hoangtnt View Post
                  download MXQ-4K-7.1.2-8189fs-20171225-shaman4ikMOD-V2.1 i dont have the file or the link as the moment try finding on google that was the firmware i flashed

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm let me search for it i think i have around here somewhere...
                    hello please read after many battles and tricks (RK Android Tool v2.7.1). I managed to install the rom on my TV box with the error of wait for loader fail. installs successfully (either with the option to install firmware or update firmware 0 problems) but no bounce,recovery, no picture, LEDs stay the same before and after update. any idea that happens?. (sorry image in spanish ,but it is understood)
                    extra info: Once the installation is finished, it should change to loader, right? still in maskrom.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_41542.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	823882
                    Last edited by tomsavini; 05-21-2021, 21:09.

Comment

Hello,
                      You can try any rom you like with the correct Wi-Fi chip, but make sure you keep you existing loader or flash a compatible one. If you don’t, your device will not start. Regarding loaders: if you can unpack roms, collect its loaders. I collected a lot of them and only one of them works for my machine.

Another thing you should note: Always open and check parameter file with the memory addresses that the program uses to flash. In every file there are two memory addresses, the second one must match with parameter file. And its name of course. Then you flash.

When I realized this I could flash any rom with my loader and got 80% chance to boot successfully!

If you are lucky, you can start it again if it crashes with multitool SD card and erase the flash so you can reflash it.

Note that I have a different device, MXQ Pro 4K 5G that is version 3.0 with sv6051 Wi-Fi chip.

Note that by erasing the flash memory will remove the loader as well and the device will go straight to mask rom mode.

If you are not lucky, you’ll brick it and will require a short to emmc pins to recover it. Search for it before you begin. There are photos of this procedure. I have done this a thousand times for my box and finally it worked.

The best edition I found that makes my device working without burnup temperatures, is with android 7.1.2. I found android 8 and 9 if I remember correctly but the device gets too hot and it’s slower too.

The only problem is that the roms are manipulated and the sizes of ram and Emmc differs. They are displayed intendedly false to make customers buy the products…

I hope this is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shorten these contacts and connect the USB cable
                        then computer will see your device
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X