No announcement yet.

Android_12 for X96 max plus2 4gb/64gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The firmware has been updated. Now gapps are already working. The dtb in twrp has also been replaced. The link in the first post. Twrp works.
    GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

The assemblies from phhusson v400c came out, but something does not work there. In the v400a version there, in order for root rights to work, you need to copy the su file from / system / xbin to /system/bin as phhusson writes. build.prop set debug.sf.latch_unsignaled value from 1 to 0.
      Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
        The firmware has been updated. Now gapps are already working. The dtb in twrp has also been replaced. The link in the first post. Twrp works.
        https://github.com/s1a1g1e1r1t/Andro...905x3/projects
        Testing yesterday

Ethernet
        Wifi
        Bluetooth
        And TWRP !!!!

However this is Andrew 11
        Not 12

Have tested

300g Nexon X8
        306 - gapps SU
        And Latest 400 a - gapps

For Android 11 i would probly use the Nexon X8

Iam going back to your original Firmware 12 with no gapps

Thank you for posting

More Testing

Happy Testing

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post

Testing yesterday

Ethernet
          Wifi
          Bluetooth
          And TWRP !!!!

However this is Andrew 11
          Not 12

Have tested

300g Nexon X8
          306 - gapps SU
          And Latest 400 a - gapps

For Android 11 i would probly use the Nexon X8

Iam going back to your original Firmware 12 with no gapps

Thank you for posting

More Testing

Happy Testing
          Maybe I got it wrong.I have replaced the firmware.
          GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Yes !!!!!!!

File is correct now

I have Android 12
            Ethernet
            Wifi
            Bluetooth
            Working TWRP/advanced/ADB / Function.

This is Most Excellent !!!!

Thank you sagert !!!!!

Just flashed so need to test more functions

More Testing

Happy Testing

Comment

There were some minor graphics problems, but phhusson recommends adding the following line to the /system/build.prop file:

debug.sf.latch_unsignaled=0

After that, the graphics, especially in games, became normal.

Comment

There were some minor graphics problems, but phhusson recommends adding the following line to the /system/build.prop file:

debug.sf.latch_unsignaled=0

After that, the graphics, especially in games, became normal.
                Hmmmmm

I assumed you mean edit the existing string to read as...=0 > disable
                Change 1 to 0 in existing.( This is what i did)
                Or add new string?

I see from AiDa64 and From Build.Prop Board id..=

ro.product.board= A95X_F3

platform = franklin
                manufacturer = Droid Logic

So really good odds your Firmware will work on all those A95X_F3 China Boxes..

Thank You sagert for posting

More Testing

Happy Testing

Comment

Hmmmmm

I assumed you mean edit the existing string to read as...=0 > disable
                  Change 1 to 0 in existing.( This is what i did)
                  Or add new string?

I see from AiDa64 and From Build.Prop Board id..=

ro.product.board= A95X_F3

platform = franklin
                  manufacturer = Droid Logic

So really good odds your Firmware will work on all those A95X_F3 China Boxes..

Thank You sagert for posting

More Testing

Happy Testing

It shows where this line is being edited and inserted. Of course, first you need to make a backup in the twrp firmware before that, so that if anything is restored. I myself noticed that the graphics were a little twitching in games. Now after this change, the graphics are in order.
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Here is the edited build.pror file that needs to be replaced in this path. This line is already written here.You also need to set the correct permissions for this file. This is 0600. And after that it will reboot. It's just so that it doesn't need to be flashed again.

Comment

Yes, I took the vendor section from the A95x F3 firmware. Therefore, it writes like this. These readings are taken from the vendor. I liked this vendor also because the correct set of remote control buttons. So I took it into this firmware. Maybe this prefix is also possible with minor amendments work on android 12. To make it work most of all, you need to use your dtb in the boot, recovery, _aml_dtb sections.

Comment

Greetings sagert

I have applied the changes
                      I want to learn what is changed
                      I have questions

What is the function of this string /effects graphics?

This string debug.sf. latch_unsignaled=0

This string exits in Vendor Build Prop and is enabled...=1

WE have added this string to system build prop and disabled...=0

Why can we not disable in vendor build prop?
                      Instead of adding to System build prop and disabling?

CPU reads from vendor build prop for Boot/startup?
                      CPU needs this function enabled in vendor for Boot/startup?

Then after success CPU reads from system build prop for normal TV Box functions?

What happens to vendor build prop?/mergred with system build prop?

Apoligies for confusing questions

I like to learn

More testing

Happy testings

Comment

Greetings sagert

I have applied the changes
                        I want to learn what is changed
                        I have questions

What is the function of this string /effects graphics?

This string debug.sf. latch_unsignaled=0

This string exits in Vendor Build Prop and is enabled...=1

WE have added this string to system build prop and disabled...=0

Why can we not disable in vendor build prop?
                        Instead of adding to System build prop and disabling?

CPU reads from vendor build prop for Boot/startup?
                        CPU needs this function enabled in vendor for Boot/startup?

Then after success CPU reads from system build prop for normal TV Box functions?

What happens to vendor build prop?/mergred with system build prop?

Apoligies for confusing questions

I like to learn

More testing

Happy testings
                        If you read here what phhusson wrote in version v400a, then it says about it:
                        Notes about tinkering with Android Project Treble. Contribute to phhusson/treble_experimentations development by creating an account on GitHub.

I myself first changed this value in vendor from 1 to 0. But then the box was not loaded simply. Then I began to add this line to /system/build.prop and the graphics stopped twitching in games. I play backgammon and there were problems with graphics. And after writing this line in /system/build.prop, the graphics stopped twitching.The fact is that phhusson makes its own images for many devices, but our boxes seem to be a little slow and it is better to slow them down on the advice of phhusson.

Comment

If you read here what phhusson wrote in version v400a, then it says about it:

I myself first changed this value in vendor from 1 to 0. But then the box was not loaded simply. Then I began to add this line to /system/build.prop and the graphics stopped twitching in games. I play backgammon and there were problems with graphics. And after writing this line in /system/build.prop, the graphics stopped twitching.The fact is that phhusson makes its own images for many devices, but our boxes seem to be a little slow and it is better to slow them down on the advice of phhusson.

Greetings sagert

Thanks for reply

I just realized you replied
                          This was posted the day of/ hours before Freaktab was supposed to close for good

Have been following phhusson work
                          All released files since have that string
                          sf latch...
                          Automatically enabled

This rom still works great.!!!
                          Have been testing slimbox on my Tanix S905X3

Happy Testing ?

Comment

Hello freddy.
                            I didn’t come across Slimbox. Yes, I tried to do atv. But I didn’t succeed. For example, if you just roll onto android 12 with twrp gapps tv 12, then several programs don’t work there. What subtleties are there to make them work, I don’t know how much is needed experiments. And gapps tv 12 is installed only the smallest package. The other one is not installed at all. I also found how to convert the firmware to atv. There is a link :

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon View Post
                              It also works on the X96 Air 4 / 64GB
                              I own x96 Air 4/32 unit how u flashed ???

Which wifi / bt chip is supported?

Comment

For wifi and bluetooth to work properly, you need to replace the dtb.img file in recovery.img and boot.img with your own dtb.img. Even before that, its dtb.img must be edited there by increasing the size of the system.img partition. To do this, you need to use the kitchen. And for editing dtb.img there are separate programs, it seems they are on github. Yes, this is a rather difficult task.

Comment

Working...
                                X