Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trinidat View Post
    Hi nztdm!

Will you be able to write a review of the Onda V975M. Shall I wait for your review or go straight forward and buy the I9?
    I just got the Onda v975m and it is $%#&. Please do not buy it.

Get the Ramos i9. Not a single software issue. Very fast and fluid.

The hardware is very powerful on paper with the Onda. And the display is simply excellent!
    BUT the software is the most unomptimized garbage I have ever used (got the latest 1.07). EVERYTHING lags and stutters and freezes.
    The only thing the Onda is good at is benchmarks...

Comment

Originally posted by dwnthk View Post
      I've bought mine i9 yesterday . It is pretty good indeed. Just a bit too heavy.

where did you buy it from? how about the price?
      Coolicool - Located in China and a trusted seller on Freaktab. We are selling loads of Android TV Sticks, Tablets, Smartphones and consuming electronic merchandises to all over the world. We have local Warehouse in Europe that our customers can get what they want in 72 hours(2-5 Days Delivery&No tariff).
      Lowest Price Guarantee
      Easter Special Offer!
      Link: http://bit.ly/2Iy2Av4

Comment

Originally posted by coolicool View Post

I got mine from www.spemall.com
        Arrived fast and safe with their cheap DHL.

Comment

Originally posted by nztdm View Post
          I got mine from www.spemall.com
          Arrived fast and safe with their cheap DHL.
          good,wish you can think about coolicool in the future,my friend. we have the lowest price guarantee.
          Coolicool - Located in China and a trusted seller on Freaktab. We are selling loads of Android TV Sticks, Tablets, Smartphones and consuming electronic merchandises to all over the world. We have local Warehouse in Europe that our customers can get what they want in 72 hours(2-5 Days Delivery&No tariff).
          Lowest Price Guarantee
          Easter Special Offer!

Comment

Originally posted by coolicool View Post
            Ooh... are you a supplier located in Hong Kong? I got mine in Hong Kong.

Comment

Ooh... are you a supplier located in Hong Kong? I got mine in Hong Kong.

yes we are in Hongkong and we have local warehouse in Europe also.
              Lowest Price Guarantee
              Easter Special Offer!

Comment

Yea its a bit heavy.
                But I find it is worth it over ANYTHING from Pipo/Cube as it is fast, and has no software bugs, no freezes or slowdowns which are common among chinese tabs.
                One more thing I've found it good is the battery. For example, after an hour of movie watching without wifi turning on, there is only about 10%-12% power consumption. It's cool.

Comment

Re: Ramos i9 - Hands-On review

One more thing I've found it good is the battery. For example, after an hour of movie watching without wifi turning on, there is only about 10%-12% power consumption. It's cool.
                  Yes Ramos i9 is decent with battery life.

It doesn't beat most good RK3188 tabs with battery life, but makes up for it with performance and reliability.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear an honest review on the onda. So it looks like the intel is the best affordable china tab(chip) at the moment.
                    Last edited by coreo; 03-05-2014, 12:28.

Comment

What are the Chinese apps which can be removed after root?

Comment

Originally posted by buca View Post
                        All of them.

Comment

Originally posted by coreo View Post
                          Good to hear an honest review on the onda. So it looks like the intel is the best affordable china tab(chip) at the moment.
                          Yea. Its awesome.

I would like the 11.6" Ramos i12. But I can't find a place that has them in stock.

I would also like one with a newer Intel Atom chip.

Comment

Yeah I've been hanging out for the i10 pro http://www.gizmochina.com/2014/01/12...goes-official/

Dual boot windows/android with a z3770d don't know when it's out thou or how much

Comment

Originally posted by buca View Post
                              of course after you root it you can delete the useless apps
                              Lowest Price Guarantee
                              Easter Special Offer!

Comment

Firmware updates come from a chinese server at 20KB/s and are 260MB so take many many hours. Fortunately, you can install the update from the saved ZIP file through the OTA update utility. If anyone wants, PM me and I will upload the update to a fast file hosting service.
                                I don't see the OTA update option in the setting!
                                Last edited by dwnthk; 03-07-2014, 01:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X