Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bluetimes BT919, GM282 or J22 or CX919II (RK3188 with wifi AP6210) - OC dan Vsync Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by convict View Post
    Part 1: Unboxing of the Bluetimes BT919 Quad Core…: http://youtu.be/cutPV7DIp1s watch my unboxing of the Bluetimes BT919 Android TV Stick. Full review coming soon. Thank you
    Part 2: The Review as promised
    This is the review of the BT919 Android TV Stick by Bluetimes.It is a very powerful and compact device with an excellent wifi reception. It also comes pre-ro...

Comment

Originally posted by zetzzzz View Post

Step 3

Flash custom rom and kernel
      1. Download Finless 1.6b from the link above and extract it somewhere
      2. Go to folder RKDevelopTool_v1.37 and run as administrator RKAndroidTool.exe
      3. Replace the original finless rom kernel.img with one the patched and OC kernel on C:\RK3XXX\patch\ (i choose kernel_vsfsam_cpustock_gpu798h_ddr800.img. the CPU clock is stock but i overclocked the GPU (for graphic) and the RAM)
      4. Hold the Fn button on your android stick while put in the usb cable to the computer
      5. Make sure the tool shows “Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb”
      6. Click “Erase NAND (IDB)” button
      7. Click “Flash ROM” button
      8. Step 3 Done
      How to replace the kernel on rom flash tool 137?

Comment

Originally posted by convict View Post
        How to replace the kernel on rom flash tool 137?
        Click in the last column of the row showing kernel.img. That will bring up a dialog box to browse to the folder where you copied the OC'ed kernel.
        Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
        CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
        GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Originally posted by zetzzzz View Post
          Finally, i get a combination of custom ROM and kernel that working for my android stick BT919 (it’s what they called it) from Bluetimes. I bought it here.
          http://www.****.com/itm/121167388272...84.m1439.l2649

pic:
          [IMG]http://i.****img.sandbox.****.com/t/Quad-Core-Dual-Wifi-Antenna-Bluetooth-Android-4-2-Miracast-Dongle-Mini-PC-TV-Box-/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqZHJDoFIS3m+NWPBSJV6n)+sg~~60_12.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.****img.sandbox.****.com/t/Quad-Core-Dual-Wifi-Antenna-Bluetooth-Android-4-2-Miracast-Dongle-Mini-PC-TV-Box-/00/s/NjAwWDYwMA==/$(KGrHqZHJDoFIS3m+NWPBSJV6n)+sg~~60_12.JPG[/IMG]
          Latest stock rom + rkbatchtool + driver:

the stock rom was good with Antutu 4 score of 18600 but sadly still having issue with running HD movies as it’s still has lag or stuttering.I tried flashing neomode ROM v1.9a and many of kernel mod by others, but the wifi and bluetooth stop working. I know the problem lies on the BT919’s kernel and no one seems provide the correct kernel for this awesome android stick.

So..i wandering to many thread on this forum and finally making my own kernel mod. I flash it with Finless 1.6b (i tried with neomode ROM but didn’t work). So this is how i get it done (**use it with your own risk**):

Tools:

1. Windows OS (i tried on Vista 32bit and Win 8 64bit)

2. Rk3xxx firmware tools v. 4.0.33.00 --> extract your kernel from stock rom. Thanks to mo123
          You can find the latest one on post #50 here:

3. Active Perl --> to run Perl Script on Windows
          Perl powered by the ActiveState Platform. Designed to meet the security and package management needs of Perl developers.

4. rkpatchomatic tool suite --> overclock and vsync fix rk3188 kernel. Thanks to phjanderson
          you can find the thread here:

5. Finless 1.6b ROM --> custom rom. Thanks to Bob (Finless)
          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nless-ROM-1-6b .....

Hi zazzzz, is possible to use new Finless rom 4.4.2 from here:

But very important you can do new guide for this new rom ?

Comment

can u post the full rom ? I have the same stick bt919..for kernel we can use before flash...btw, Rockchip release the official android 4.4 firmware any chance to patch it? it must be AP6210wifi module

Comment

Help BT 919

Good day Zetzzzzz

I have the android mini pc BT919 and has trouble playing 1080p videos. You can make a video and upload it to yotube tutorial on the three steps of which you speak in the forum.

Waiting for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by jose026 View Post
                Good day Zetzzzzz

I have the android mini pc BT919 and has trouble playing 1080p videos. You can make a video and upload it to yotube tutorial on the three steps of which you speak in the forum.

Waiting for your help.
                Hello, I uploaded a simplified video guide for you. Let me know if this helps. Thanks
                There were some reports of dropped frames during video playback on the Bluetimes BT919 android TV Stick. This video tutorial is a simplifie...

Comment

not found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb

I holding the fn button and connecting to my laptop (win7 64 bit). But nothing happend. Rkdevelop, says: "not found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb"

Used the cable what was delivered. Also tried the usb cable of my samsung phone. Tried all three usb ports and enabled usb debugging on the android stick.

What do i wrong? Any advice?

edit:
                  oeps i forgot i had to use the OTG usb port on the android stick. I used the wrong one. Now i have succesfull flashed mine BT919

Last edited by knackje; 05-14-2014, 09:31.

Comment

Working...
                  X