** ROM ** Polaroid AS10 ** ROOTED + TWRP**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Job on the ROM

Thanks for this so much! I have been hunting for a Polaroid S10 ROM for months now and I finally found one. It seems smother than stock but I don't know if you did anything to make it smoother or if i'm just excited! The only problem I had was with TWRP. I touched the entire screen and nothing happened. I had to hold the power button to shut it down but its not a big deal. Anyways I appreciate your work and i'm looking forward to the possible kitkat update mentioned!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxys3modder View Post
      Thanks for this so much! I have been hunting for a Polaroid S10 ROM for months now and I finally found one. It seems smother than stock but I don't know if you did anything to make it smoother or if i'm just excited! The only problem I had was with TWRP. I touched the entire screen and nothing happened. I had to hold the power button to shut it down but its not a big deal. Anyways I appreciate your work and i'm looking forward to the possible kitkat update mentioned!
      Im glad you like it.. TWRP touch alignment is off.. It has been a known problem.. Just bare with me as my work list is long.. I have many other things I am working on..

Comment

Re: ** ROM ** Polaroid AS10 ** ROOTED + TWRP**

Originally posted by guessyet View Post
        Im glad you like it.. TWRP touch alignment is off.. It has been a known problem.. Just bare with me as my work list is long.. I have many other things I am working on..
        Hey bud so how are u doing. Question I just reflashed your twrp ROM on s10 Polaroid because it froze & got stuck in a boot loot. Question is do u have a pre google play version like with the s8 since ppl say it runs better without google play. I've sped up CPU to 1152 like ppl said it can safely do to increase speed. I've also used chef freeze to freeze apps that I Dont always use to make faster & since my kids will want mainly games on it. But I guess my question is that I'm sure development is done on this old thing lol & cm 11 is probably out the window. But I'm thinking about trying to do link2sd & folder mount trick with a ext partition on my SD card or would it be better to do the storage swap thing with SD card as others have done. I just wanna keep it as simple as possible & have it with decent storage space for my kids to play games on & for me to bs on lol. Well thanks for the time & have a great day! Ron.

(PS it would be nice if I can find a filmware up date for this Polaroid pmid920 to get root & google play on it. I also just purchased a rca pro 10 tablet from **** for like $60 shipped, Walmart sells it for $150, seems decent, 10 screen, keyboard, jb 4.2.2, Bluetooth, HDMI, quad core, 16 GB storage plus someone already manage to root it with kingo root.)

Comment

boot looped polaroid q10/p10 tablet.

Hey was wondering if anyone might be able to help me fix a boot looped polaroid q10/p10 tablet? Thanks in advance ron and have a blessed day.

Comment

Working...
          X