X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nordine11 View Post
    heloo mo123
    if I get the package I keep it.I need this device.
    and if in the meantime paypal reimburse me I return the amount received to gearbest.
    my only problem with gearbest is that I paid a quick delivery service and this service have not been
    respected.
    So I ask them to refund me the amount paid for this service.
    1.58 euros is a ridiculous sum.this sum is not even the price of a coffee.
    but by honesty he must admit that they
    have perceived that sum unduly and must refund me.

and I do not stop my claim to paypal before that !!!
    cordially
    I am sorry I didn't show up recently.

I understand why you are mad. The amount, 1.58 euros, is not much at all and your point is that the amount promises the shipping and delivery time. You paid for the service then we should provide the service, which is indeed reasonable!

However, we haven't been doing a very good job in logistics, especially in the past, as the video shows. The international shipping is complicated, because it is cross-border shipping and custom-involved. And sometimes our unstable stock makes it more complicated and uncontrollable. We have been trying to improve our service but there is still a long way to go!

I am part of this company and I do feel ashamed of our not-being-thoughtful policies.

I asked the customer service to refund you the extra shipping cost and they said yes. Could you close the paypal dispute when you get the refund?

Again sorry for all the troubles and inconvenience.

Lin

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

hello lin
      Thank you for your help.
      I sense in you a person honest, objective and conciliatory.
      quite the opposite of people who responded to my emails on your site.
      you must understand that for me my confidence for gearbeast is very degraded.
      So to close my claim paypal I waited the full resolution of the
      litigation (reimbursement of shipping costs and reception conforming to the controlled object).
      put yourself in my place .
      especially i have another command which certainly will cause me the same worries.
      Order date : Oct 04, 2016 22:30:01 PM
      tracking today oct.18 (http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums=LM106768068CN)
      thank you again cordially sarah Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	85
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	604356 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Views:	87
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	604357 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	88
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	604358

Comment

hello lin
        Thank you for your help.
        litigation (reimbursement of shipping costs and reception conforming to the controlled object).
        especially i have another command which certainly will cause me the same worries.
        thank you again cordially sarah [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604356[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604357[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604358[/ATTACH]
        The parcel should arrive in your country by around the 28th, next week Friday then it is 15 Chinese business days since ordering but I think it will arrive sooner.
        The week of 3-7 Oct was a national holiday week in China and no work or shipping was done then.
        You should use priority line shipping next time then you can contact the courier company directly if you have problems with your delivery, since airmail is one of the slowest shipping you can choose and lots of things can influence the delivery time like customs, bad weather, loading container ships/aircraft full before shipment takes place.
        You can be glad you don't live in my country where shipping from China takes around 6-8 weeks. Last year people had to wait 4 months from Aug to December 2015 to get their international parcels because the postal workers were striking for a month.

Comment

hello mo123
          you said "You can be glad you don't live in my country "???
          you live to the north pole? LOL
          sarah

Comment

Originally posted by nordine11
            hello mo123
            you said "You can be glad you don't live in my country "???
            you live to the north pole? LOL...
            sarah

Most times to get decent service here is worse than surviving in the North Pole.
            Lots of international parcels get stolen at the local postal centres and it takes 1 month to clear customs, so your only option is to use an expensive courier service.
            Just one of the photos of the international mail hub last year in my country.
            To find your parcel is impossible and customs take 1 month to clear if your parcel is not damaged or stolen.
            I think it is a little better now but most people just use courier services and carry on as if the post office don't exist.
            You can be glad you don't have to deal with such problems.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	international-post-centre.png
Views:	32
Size:	359.0 KB
ID:	604375

Comment

this is a joke .if it's really like that then good luck.

Comment

Has the first order arrived now?
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                  Has the first order arrived now?
                  Arrived already.

Comment

hello lin
                    Thank you for your help.
                    thank you again cordially sarah [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604356[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604357[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n604358[/ATTACH]
                    Have you got the refund from us?

If the second order could not fullfilled after 15 business days. You can also request refund. But please remember Oct 1 to Oct 7 is our holiday.

Comment

hi lin nothing new under the sun of France. I'm still waiting !!! greetings

Comment

hi lin nothing new under the sun of France. I'm still waiting !!! greetings
                        Dont worry. It takes some time. Pay attention to your paypal.

Comment

hi li
                          I finally received the FIRST package (Order No.:W1609220903421468) ,and the
                          reimbursement of shipping cost via paypal.
                          I'm waiting the second order (Order No.:W1610040930016096)
                          thank you again for your mediation.
                          I think as long as as you are here I will continue to make purchases on gearbest.
                          last time I was a bit annoyed by the delay because ordered products
                          were gifts to give for a birthday.
                          it is the past ,and forget it ,as we say "All's Well That Ends Well."
                          greetings
                          sarah

Comment

Everybody loves a happy ending
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

hi bluesmanuk

Comment

hello lin
                                I come back to you to ask you kindly
                                confirming to your customer service the comments I left
                                when my order placed today (Order number: W1610231111260884 Shipping method: FR Express)
                                indeed I ordered three new android box and I wish
                                the items will be shipped in three different parcel,
                                this to avoid the customs control.
                                thank you in advance
                                cordially
                                sarah

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	124
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	605573 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	83
Size:	63.9 KB