X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClarkKent
    replied

Click image for larger version  Name:	h96.png Views:	1 Size:	339.9 KB ID:	670779
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:04.

Leave a comment:

• unsure
    replied
    Hi

Placed a order on Wed 9/6 and of course I knew overseas shipping takes a long time but its the 9/14 and I would have hoped to have gotten a tracking number by now. If not receiving after 8 days and not getting a tracking number means it hasn't shipped I will probably want to cancel my order.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Fixed.
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:00.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Thank you rep for replying, I didn't think I sent that to you? That's sort of the attitude that I encountered during my latest gearbest experience. I understand how coupons and expirations work, especially when clearly stated. I said my best efforts were used. Please tell me how to communicate the problem. I was trying to tell CS that even when using a coupon properly either in the cart, or at the payment portal the price went up. Is that clear? Kelly, the Cs rep finally just close the case on me, suggesting I open another ticket.. if they would have looked in my cart, noting the posting times, I think one could see that I was telling the truth, and was accurate. It was a very bad experience. Very much not like my other 7 purchases over the past year-and-a-half. You are the company whose mission statement is superior customer service. Correct? Yes? This was an opportunity, I would have immediately felt like a happy customer... If you had noticed that I was going to try again, one last time to work with gearbest. And surprised me by offering to help that transaction go smoothly. So I do not have to look again, please tell me when the alpha wise h96 Pro Plus coupon sale will expire, please? Please indicate the unit count availability.. I will finish sale ASAP,, but I need my refund Monies first. Am I being unreasonable? Thanks for the chat
    hi,
    could you give me your order number? I let CS to deal with as soon as possible.
    thank you for your contact and I will try my best to help.
    wish you have a nice day!

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Thanks
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 00:58.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied

About 48 hrs on mine.
    Its done now. Reordered and paid with coupon applied. Yea!... Fingers crossed, com comes as Android 7.1 and quickly.
    In my hast, and not wanting to allow another error... I forgot to add minor accessories or apply my points. Oh well? I sent a message, and may try chat. No worries either way.

I will be picking your brain in the near future.
    Sorry about that. Lol.
    I understand the h96 Pro Plus can have heat dissipation problems. It seems like a simple mod to correct, by venting the cover. But I am highly reluctant to do anything because of voiding the warranty. I will wait and see, but what are your thoughts here? Thank you
    Glad that everything is resolved and within the 2 day period specified by Gearbest, so all good there.

I think that it will be useful to see what others say on the threads dedicated to the box and from there decide what is best for you from the experience that you have with the box and the thoughts of other owners.

You may find that it works perfectly for your need straight away.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    ok
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 00:56. Reason: guess

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied

I am curious. You actually received your funds back in a few minutes? Or just a notice that it was in process? I just had a very bad service issue with them over cart to check out pricing that changed, not reflecting the coupon displayed on freaktabcom. Despite my best efforts and hours of frustration, I seem to get no understanding of the issue and no help. In fact, a tough luck buddy attitude. This was my first experience like that with gearbest. I intend to give them one more try once my credit is actually in my AMX account, but it will be the last if I run into a hint of difficulty like last week. So again I ask how long did it take you to actually get your money's back? I've noticed your posts and work in the past thank you for all your input. It's a real Plus for some of us who are too smart by half, and kind of a tech tard at heart. But we refuse to believe it. Kudos to you
    Yes I received my refund in a few minutes and confirmation from Paypal.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Thanks for any help. CK
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:22.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Pull post
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:20.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    New firmware: 2017-09-13 H96 216350603:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied

I am curious. You actually received your funds back in a few minutes? Or just a notice that it was in process? I just had a very bad service issue with them over cart to check out pricing that changed, not reflecting the coupon displayed on freaktabcom. Despite my best efforts and hours of frustration, I seem to get no understanding of the issue and no help. In fact, a tough luck buddy attitude. This was my first experience like that with gearbest. I intend to give them one more try once my credit is actually in my AMX account, but it will be the last if I run into a hint of difficulty like last week. So again I ask how long did it take you to actually get your money's back? I've noticed your posts and work in the past thank you for all your input. It's a real Plus for some of us who are too smart by half, and kind of a tech tard at heart. But we refuse to believe it. Kudos to you
    hi,
    if you use coupon, pls know every coupon have their coupon times, when you are using it, maybe other friends also using it, if the price change, think the the coupon used up or expired.
    pls make clear the problem and pls don't set every situation as our bad service.

Leave a comment:

• ClarkKent
    replied
    Pull post please
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:17.

Leave a comment:

• uliveto
    replied
    Hi, I solved my problem with image provided by Sengol77 which seems to be the same as the one provided by Gearbest above, now the box is back in life, firmware not perfect but it works :-) Thank you

Leave a comment:

• morrislkm
    replied
    AlfaWise Z28 Pro 2GB/16GB :
    Please repair known bug : After press the power button on remote, the tvbox will enter standby mode, but after the tvbox standby for a while, it cannot be turned on again by using the power button on remote. The only way is unplug and plug the power.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X