X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    Hiya,
    Trebor directed me to this form...the people here at Freaktab are very helpful!!
    I ordered the Alfawise H96 Pro+ during your Flash sale with Free 5- 7 day Expedite to my country...and several days after the sale was over I get an E-mail..saying out of stock...shipping on the 15/Nov.
    Can you tell me the status of my order: No.:W1611081306301661
    I ordered Nov. 9. This leaves very little time before our Christmas Holiday!
    Thanks.
    Hi, sorry for all the troubles.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ is a big trouble maker....I have been very upset....Actually it has the same issue that R-Box did. The manufacturer didnt supply the available stock on time.They got some issues in producing it...and the latest reply they gave us is 100 units will be in stock after 20th...but I am not sure if it is gonna be an excuse...if you would like to get the refund, it would be fine.

Again sorry for the trouble.And I know you have been buying things from gearbest for more than one year...I dont know how I can restore your trust...

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Heya,
      Personally the whole Flash sale/presale system is leaving me a bit ...chilled.
      I am willing to extend my trust.... My boy wants a Cintiq 13HD tablet for Christmas.
      GearBest has a sale of the Ugee 2150: http://www.gearbest.com/graphics-tablets/pp_364944.html
      Can we make this happen..transfer funds to GB wallet? points , difference paid(how) plus cost of shipping?
      Any chance to get it before Dec 24/25 ?

Thanks, awaiting you reply.

Comment

Heya,
        Personally the whole Flash sale/presale system is leaving me a bit ...chilled.
        I am willing to extend my trust.... My boy wants a Cintiq 13HD tablet for Christmas.
        GearBest has a sale of the Ugee 2150: http://www.gearbest.com/graphics-tablets/pp_364944.html
        Can we make this happen..transfer funds to GB wallet? points , difference paid(how) plus cost of shipping?
        Any chance to get it before Dec 24/25 ?

Thanks, awaiting you reply.
        Hey, it is ok to transfer refund to your GB wallet or you can tell the customer service that you want to change it to this Ugee 2150 and pay extra money.

The only available shipping method for Canadians is DHL , which generally takes 3-business days. And sooner you talk to the customer service and make a clear remark, the better.

Comment

Ordered the Ugee 2150, was supposed to arrive at Gearbest Dec 20., We'll see if they deliver?
          Kept my order for the Alfawise H96 pro+ (an order of 100 units was also suppose to arrive) ..again we will see if Gearbest delivers?
          Reap

Comment

Ordered the Ugee 2150, was supposed to arrive at Gearbest Dec 20., We'll see if they deliver?
            Kept my order for the Alfawise H96 pro+ (an order of 100 units was also suppose to arrive) ..again we will see if Gearbest delivers?
            Reap
            if you can tell me the tracking numbers, I can check it for you. But one thing for sure is it is in stock! Plenty of stock!

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

if you can tell me the tracking numbers, I can check it for you. But one thing for sure is it is in stock! Plenty of stock!
              I mean the Ugee 2150

Comment

Heya, just got the tracking number for the Ugee (9817237905) hopefully it gets in the air sooner than later.
                Thanks
                Reap

Comment

Heya, just got the tracking number for the Ugee (9817237905) hopefully it gets in the air sooner than later.
                  Thanks
                  Reap
                  I hope you can receive it soon!

Comment

What is happening?  I ordered a H96pro+ on 11th ov november and it said In stock. When december came and still not shipped I asked why, and I got different answers about what happend every time I replied. The answers I got was even copy and paste, there where other peoples names on them. After arguing for more than a week I told you i Want my money back, an option you gave me. But insted the same day my box was suddenly shipped and i got a tracking number, who did not work. After about two weeks i got a new notice that shipping changed and i got another notice with another tracking id, witch i can Not trace either. I have ordered 350+ times from china on other companies and newer had problems like this, if something happend then customer service talked to me an things where solved, not Lies and promises and answers in other peoples names...  Now im going to buy $1 stuff just to spread this info on revues everywhere on this site.   Order WB1611102209335511 part 2 shipping. RS120912097EE SF

Comment

Originally posted by Blegis View Post
                      What is happening? Â*I ordered a H96pro+ on 11th ov november and it said In stock. When december came and still not shipped I asked why, and I got different answers about what happend every time I replied. The answers I got was even copy and paste, there where other peoples names on them. After arguing for more than a week I told you i Want my money back, an option you gave me. But insted the same day my box was suddenly shipped and i got a tracking number, who did not work. After about two weeks i got a new notice that shipping changed and i got another notice with another tracking id, witch i can Not trace either. I have ordered 350+ times from china on other companies and newer had problems like this, if something happend then customer service talked to me an things where solved, not Lies and promises and answers in other peoples names... Â*Now im going to buy $1 stuff just to spread this info on revues everywhere on this site. Â* Order WB1611102209335511 part 2 shipping. RS120912097EE SF
                      I am sorry that the customer service didn't explain well.

Actually both tracking numbers are valid. You ordered 4 items and one was not in stock, which is the Alfawise H96 Pro+. Then the system separated them into 2 packages. One was shipped first. The other was done when Alfawise H96 Pro+ was in stock.

It takes some time to update the tracking status. Could you be a little patient?

I am sorry for all the troubles. Gearbest will learn from the lesson and offer better and better service.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Please bear with me as I will tell my Gearbest story. I have placed several orders with Gearbest in the past, always paid with the same Paypal account.

In the past few days I placed 3 orders, 2 for me and 1 for my friend, again all were paid with the same PayPal account.

First order was placed on 23 December and the two others on 25 December.

First order W1612230559141988 , to my address, I was informed early morning of 25 December that it was shipped and received tracking number from Kerry Express.

At this point in time, 27 December, Kerry Express says that the tracking number is not existing. no such order is what Kerry website says

The second order W1612250935380327 to my friends address is still processing, however when I placed the order it clearly said, ships on 26 December. We are now 27 December and on the Gearbest website it is still processing.

The the biggest issue is with the last order W1612251016128567 , which again was to be shipped to my personal address.

Today I received an email that they placed my order on hold until I send them copies of private ID documents.

- A Proof of Identity, which document you provide should show the name of PayPal account holder. Such as Residence Card, Driver License, or other legal governmental documents.

Wait a minute, my payment is guaranteed by PayPal, and the Paypal rules clearly state that a supplier is not allowed to ask for such documents.

Further on this is an infringement on my privacy, isn't it?

I have since reported it to PayPal and they confirmed this is a big NO NO, and told me they would make sure Gearbest would stop with this.

I also informed Gearbest, by email and live chat, that hell would freeze over before I would send them some private details as it is really none of their business.

They emailed me back that the order was cancelled then, however there is no refund in my PayPal account.

Gearbest claims it will take 48 hours, which of course is bull dung as confirmed by PayPal, because a payment or refund takes seconds to show up in the other party account.

So we have 3 paid orders.

- One which Gearbest claim to be shipped, but Kerry express says the tracking number is FAKE.

- A second order which should have been shipped already, but isn't.

- And a third, where they tried to infringe on my privacy for whatever reasons, then cancelled the order but fail to refund me.

What is your take on this?

Comment

You can track the parcel of the first order now...You can visit their website, http://hk.kerryexpress.com/track?track=GEHK00027457
                          the delayed tracking status happens from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The parcel of your second order has been shipped. You can check your account.

Hey, the refund will be on your account soon. The risk management team cancelled your order...because you have different shipping addresses and they want to make sure the transaction is safe.

The Payment verification is a standard process which handled by Gearbest Quality Assurance Program. The purpose of payment verification is to make sure all transaction made on Gearbest are safe and customers can receive their items in time. This is a one-time verification process and all documents will be deleted once we completed payment review.

Comment

You can track the parcel of the first order now...You can visit their website, http://hk.kerryexpress.com/track?track=GEHK00027457
                            the delayed tracking status happens from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The parcel of your second order has been shipped. You can check your account.

Hey, the refund will be on your account soon. The risk management team cancelled your order...because you have different shipping addresses and they want to make sure the transaction is safe.

The Payment verification is a standard process which handled by Gearbest Quality Assurance Program. The purpose of payment verification is to make sure all transaction made on Gearbest are safe and customers can receive their items in time. This is a one-time verification process and all documents will be deleted once we completed payment review.
                            It is none of Gearbest business to ask for copies of ID's, as clearly stated by PayPal terms and conditions, because PayPal guarantees the payment. I think that PayPal in the mean time also has made it clear to Gearbest by email that they have to stop this practice, as they told me on the phone.

The address used on the cancelled order is my main address, and is the same as on the first order. If they had a reason to have any doubt it would have been on the order that was shipped to a one time address.

The second order is shipped, but again the tracking number is unknown by Netherlands post.

I'll refuse to accept both other shipments and start a Paypal claim if they are just 1 day overdue to the delivery time noted in the order, as a reward for Gearbest retarded handling of this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post

It is none of Gearbest business to ask for copies of ID's, as clearly stated by PayPal terms and conditions, because PayPal guarantees the payment. I think that PayPal in the mean time also has made it clear to Gearbest by email that they have to stop this practice, as they told me on the phone.

The address used on the cancelled order is my main address, and is the same as on the first order. If they had a reason to have any doubt it would have been on the order that was shipped to a one time address.

The second order is shipped, but again the tracking number is unknown by Netherlands post.

I'll refuse to accept both other shipments and start a Paypal claim if they are just 1 day overdue to the delivery time noted in the order, as a reward for Gearbest retarded handling of this case.
                              I am sorry for our service and we will try to improve the service.

If the parcels can't arrive on time as promised, as a customer, you can do whatever to protect your right. If more questions are need to be answered, please feel free to contact our customer service.

Comment

I am sorry for our service and we will try to improve the service.

If the parcels can't arrive on time as promised, as a customer, you can do whatever to protect your right. If more questions are need to be answered, please feel free to contact our customer service.
                                I don't have any question to Gearbest any more.

I understand that you are a representative from Gearbest, but instead of replying with poor excuses, why don't you admit that asking for copies of ID's is a serious infringement on the privacy of your customers?

Furthermore it is none of Gearbest concern if the payment is legitimate or not, since that is the job from PayPal, and the main reason that people use PayPal is also because their consider privacy important.

May be in China you don't have any rights, as we all know, but in the rest of the world we still have.

Comment

Working...
                                X