Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just my understanding is that paypal dispute is same as request for refund unless you stated a different issue or different resolution then having it shipped on the 27th-31?

    Once the Pay Pal refund requested- Issue settled no?

    Stock not shipping until 25-27. Its only the 25th now? But someone told you still not in stock but why would it matter now if you requested refund?

    Thats beyond moe123 comments as well...

    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

    Comment


      Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Just my understanding is that paypal dispute is same as request for refund unless you stated a different issue or different resolution then having it shipped on the 27th-31?

      Once the Pay Pal refund requested- Issue settled no?

      Stock not shipping until 25-27. Its only the 25th now? But someone told you still not in stock but why would it matter now if you requested refund?

      Thats beyond moe123 comments as well...
      My order was marked to ship on 23 January, that is before the holidays started

      I requested a refund to my PayPal account from Gearbest support, which they completely ignored in their response, because the item can also not be shipped on 27 -31 January. They informed me earlier that it would take at least 14 days from the 24th before the item would be in stock again.

      That mean it would be at the earliest be processed, which doesn't mean shipped yet, on 7 February.

      Why they still today post that the item will ship before 31 January if they already know since a few days there will only be stock at the earliest on 7 February?

      Gearbest has a banner on their website which says their holidays start 24 January and they will work normal again from 2 February

      Comment


        Gearbest are not replying on support.
        It is now 46 days since i ordered with 7-15 days delivery.
        I think i should get a refund at this stage?


        I just got this from irish post office.

        Good Morning,

        This item has not arrived to Ireland, you will need to refer to the sender and have them initiate a full investigation with Hong Kong Post

        Kind Regards,

        Comment


          Originally posted by joe6915 View Post
          Gearbest are not replying on support.
          It is now 46 days since i ordered with 7-15 days delivery.
          I think i should get a refund at this stage?


          I just got this from irish post office.

          Good Morning,

          This item has not arrived to Ireland, you will need to refer to the sender and have them initiate a full investigation with Hong Kong Post

          Kind Regards,
          Did you track it  on 17track.net?
          Chinese companies are on holiday until 4 Feb 2017.
          So you will most likely only receive feedback then.
          If the item did go missing, you should be able to contact them then and get a refund if it doesn't arrive before then.

          Comment


            Originally posted by mo123 View Post

            Did you track it Â*on 17track.net?
            Chinese companies are on holiday until 4 Feb 2017.
            So you will most likely only receive feedback then.
            If the item did go missing, you should be able to contact them then and get a refund if it doesn't arrive before then.

            Its not tracking on 17track. One package arrived that was sent 2 weeks after the first one but item is only worth $ 25.33 out of a order of $428.54.


            I have contacted them and keep getting this reply.


            Dear Joe,

            Thank you for your time to talk with us .

            I am sorry to hear you haven't received the items yet.But we indeed ship your package.


            We have shipped out your order CE6918581xxIE on Date 12/12/2016 and order CE6917410xxIE on 06/01/2017. The standard delivery time will be around 10-25 business days.

            Please rest assured your package is still on its way as we ship to your country every with this shipper.

            Shipping and delivery times are calculated in working days from Monday to Friday. In the case of major holidays such as Christmas and the Chinese Lunar New Year, please allow extra delivery time.




            As we have said that we can refund you 10USD to your paypal account as a compensation for this a little long waiting.

            Please tell us whether we can refund now?

            Thank you for your patience and kind support.

            Best Regards


            Harper

            Gearbest Customer Service

            http://www.gearbest.com

            Comment


              Yeah I tried all the Roms Celerons is great but I was still plagued with the "green screen" bug. More Green, pink and fuzzy, swap HDMI channels all is back to normal, then it happens again on a 15-30 minute cycle.

              Got another and started to change my opinion of Gearbest.

              ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******** Gearbest Customer Support At 01/23/2017 02:50:19 CST


              Dear Stuart,




              Thank you very much for your reply.




              We will contact the supplier about this issue and improve it in the near future.

              We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind.




              We have arranged the full refund of 64.12 USD to your paypal account. Please kindly wait for it and check your account later.

              Please kindly confirm it with us once received the refund.




              Thank you for your support and patience.

              I am looking forward to hearing from you.


              If you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us.




              Best Regards

              Heloise

              gearbest Customer Service

              http://www.gearbest.com/
              ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************

              I sent them a message yesterday, that no refund had been sent, sent another today but no reply.

              The moral of the story is, if you get a product that has any fault don't spend any time trying rom fixes, as even if you buy from the EU warehouse you still have to send back to China.
              You have 45 days and I was googling and trying roms and other TV's for almost 3 weeks before I gave up.
              If you by something from somewhere usually you are required to return it to where you purchased it, but no.

              It would never get back in time, I have doubts that it would be reported back in time and it would be almost £20 for the postage.

              Comment


                Originally posted by stuartiannaylor View Post

                I sent them a message yesterday, that no refund had been sent, sent another today but no reply.

                The moral of the story is, if you get a product that has any fault don't spend any time trying rom fixes, as even if you buy from the EU warehouse you still have to send back to China.
                You have 45 days and I was googling and trying roms and other TV's for almost 3 weeks before I gave up.
                If you by something from somewhere usually you are required to return it to where you purchased it, but no.

                It would never get back in time, I have doubts that it would be reported back in time and it would be almost £20 for the postage.
                Have you ever had a look into the calendar?
                It´s the traditional "Chinese New Year". All Chinese are on vacation with their families from January 24th 2017 to February 2nd 2017.
                You won´t get any response until February 3rd 2017.

                Comment


                  In 2016, Gearbest started to accept local returns for items bought in the US warehouse, at least D.O.A.s. I saw this as part of Gearbest's improving customer service and a big plus. While I have not had a reason to send something back, for me, this has taken the worry out of the purchase.

                  Hopefully this service will include other local warehouses in the future.

                  But yes, as fore told, the China New Year would slow communication and shipping. As previously stated, not just for Gearbest, but for the majority of China retailers and shippers.

                  Comment


                    Well I have to say guys that in my paypal account is a refund and I can not grumble at that.

                    Many thanks Gearbest and apologies for what Beelink seem to be doing as they used to be great little boxes.

                    Comment


                      What contact have you made with them since January 5 and what were their responses?

                      What method of delivery did you choose?

                      Have you contacted Hungary post to see why they are delaying it?

                      What lies have you yourself been specifically told?

                      Please try and keep to the relevant facts when making an enquiry or complaint as what others may say on Facebook and elsewhere is irrelevant to your specific case.

                      I know that such a delay can be frustrating but going off tangent does little to get your issue resolved.

                      Gearbest are currently on holiday for the Chinese New Year, so it will be a few days yet before you receive any form of official response.
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                      Comment


                        Ok,if you want details,I can give you.I ordered with unregitered airmail at 19 december from Eu warehouse.
                        From january 5 my parcel is stuck somwhere,I write to Gearbest with ticket T17011642416 last time,they answered me "We are sorry that we have not got the feedback from the transportation company.'.You think this is a good answer,in my case?The paying method it was not Paypal,I think worldpay,that is the reason I am concerned because the shipping time has past(35 days with unregistered airmail).

                        Comment


                          35 days is not the longest I waited for a delivery from Chinese warehouse.
                          The ultimate longest was about 12 weeks... but it arrived. In the meantime I got my money back from Paypal. This is nothing the warehouse is responsible if the package stuck at the custom, carrier, fallen from the conveyor belt, hidden in the darkest edge, or where ever.
                          Yes, GB should learn to choose other transportation companies than these slow ones, but this pops first up when a lot of customers are pointing on this issue. Up to then there are thousands of packages on their way around the world....

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by gardius View Post
                            Ok,if you want details,I can give you.I ordered with unregitered airmail at 19 december from Eu warehouse.
                            From january 5 my parcel is stuck somwhere,I write to Gearbest with ticket T17011642416 last time,they answered me "We are sorry that we have not got the feedback from the transportation company.'.You think this is a good answer,in my case?The paying method it was not Paypal,I think worldpay,that is the reason I am concerned because the shipping time has past(35 days with unregistered airmail).
                            From what I can see, EU Warehouse delivery is typically 3-5 days to the UK, 3-7days to other European countries.

                            So on that basis, the length of time taken for delivery so far exceeds the maximum, even taking into account the few days required for dispatch preparation and handing to the chosen courier.

                            So there are 4 potential options as I see it.

                            1. Wait a little longer.
                            2. Respond to your opened ticket to state that the delivery period has expired and wait for their answer upon their return from Chinese New Year holidays.
                            3. Raise a dispute through the mechanisms offered by Worldpay.
                            4. Contact the courier company directly giving them the tracking number and ask if they can give you any information on why there is a delay at their end of things.

                            You can of course, take all 4 actions in order to try and get a quick resolution to the issue.

                            It is worth taking note of a couple of the Gearbest terms and conditions.

                            If you have not taken out shipping insurance.

                            Any orders that do not have shipping insurance will not be the responibility of Gearbest and the customer takes full liability for their package during the shipping process.

                            Ordering

                            Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company. During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer.


                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

                            Comment


                              What I understood from this topic is that Gearbest is just interesed to take from you the money from your card,just for illusion,and after that for you remain to make investigation like detective.I make a lot of orders from Aliexpress,I am an A3 buyer,it was no problem never with delivery time from China.
                              Here I make order from Europe where I live to never arrive my product.I write this,even if I

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X