X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
    Hello Joe and Gearbest,

could you please give this more light. You lost me between the lines.

I try it, with some questions:

What does Joey wrong in way of order?
    Where do find the rules about insurrance?
    Is this shippment delivered or not? Where is it lost on the way?
    What was told Paypal about the case? Delivered? Lost?

JD
    Hey, I need his order number. I already asked him. When I get the number, I can find out why ASAP.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hey, I need his order number. I already asked him. When I get the number, I can find out why ASAP.
      From what I can see from an earlier statement

"We have shipped out your order CE6918581xxIE on Date 12/12/2016 and order CE6917410xxIE on 06/01/2017", unless I am mistaken it would be the first one?
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

From what I can see from an earlier statement

"We have shipped out your order CE6918581xxIE on Date 12/12/2016 and order CE6917410xxIE on 06/01/2017", unless I am mistaken it would be the first one?
        These are tracking numbers, not order numbers

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

These are tracking numbers, not order numbers
          OK.

It seems odd that support would reference them as orders.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi order number is W1612070424102754. I phoned PayPal after dispute was closed and they have opened it again. 

Comment

Originally posted by joe6915 View Post
              Hi order number is W1612070424102754. I phoned PayPal after dispute was closed and they have opened it again.Â*
              Hi, you placed the order and then we separated the parcels due to the stock availability. So one parcel arrived and the other didn't. And I think it was just lost.

And you want to have the full refund. It seems the customer service doesn't accept it because you didn't buy the insurance.

I think you can keep on your Paypal dispute. Sorry that I am not able to help more...

Comment

That leaves the questions:

Where was the second package lost on the way? Maybe there is a chance to do somesthing for him.
                Where can Joey read the Gearbest rules about insurance and refund? Terms and conditions?

JD

Comment

Hi order number is W1612070424102754. I phoned PayPal after dispute was closed and they have opened it again.Â*
                  Hey, the customer service finally decided to give you the full refund and please be patient for the email.

Comment

That leaves the questions:

Where was the second package lost on the way? Maybe there is a chance to do somesthing for him.
                    Where can Joey read the Gearbest rules about insurance and refund? Terms and conditions?

JD
                    We already asked the carrier to track it but they failed and its shipping time is too long, longer than the maximum time. To our experience, we guess it was lost.
                    You can get noticed about the insurance when you place one order and visit the customer service support center, shown as below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	freak3.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	628543

Comment

Thanks Lin, no more questions left. I think you solved it complete.

JD

Comment

Thanks Lin, no more questions left. I think you solved it complete.

JD
                        Thanks for your words

Comment

Update on my problem with Gearbest.I phoned paypal and told them what happened and they reversed there decision.I got a full refund from paypal.
                          Gearbest support never contacted me offering full refund. Gearbest customer support is a disgrace.

Comment

Order number W1701230845054460 .

With my order on 23 January I had included a message to declare at $30, as in my country are high import duties on items higher than this value.

Gearbest by the way never declares at real value, even when not asked, and normally will declare at the requested value.

Priority shipping was selected and order should ship out on 24 January according to the order details.

Order got packed on 24 January but didn't ship out, however DPEX confirmed by email that they only went in holiday on 26 January.

I opened a ticket for this on 25 January and received response on 26 January, so Gearbest was also still working, but the response was the usual talk around the question.

On 31January I received an email with tracking number that the item was shipped out on 30 January,

However on 3 February and again on 6 February, DPEX Guangzhou, which is the office that directly handles Gearbest shipments, confirmed by email that on 6 February the tracking number was unknown to them.

They finally received the item from Gearbest 6 February around midnight.

I had on 6 February already opened a Paypal dispute because DPEX kept telling me that there was no package with that tracking number, to which Gearbest never responded

When it finally arrived the value was declared at $50, regardless of the message I had included with my order, and I was charged around import duty.

I continued the discussion in the ticket and they admitted that they had made a mistake. On 10 February they told me that a refund of $25 was arranged and asked me to wait up to 48 hours.

" We are arranging PayPal refund of 25USD.

Please allow up to 48 hours for the transaction to appear on your Paypal account. The transaction to appear in your account depending on how the item was paid (e.g.Paypal balance,credit/debit or checking account).
                            "

When the refund didn't show up after that time I send them email again to which they never responded.

On 13 February, 74 hours after the refund was " arranged" I contacted live chat and they claimed that the refund was made and blamed Paypal for the delay.

They also told me that a supervisor would contact me within an hour.

The contact never came, and now 86 hours after the refund still nothing is visible in my PP account

Dispute is now escalated to a claim already.

Order W1702081041385018

Similar story, since I was charged with the import duty and that order wasn't shipped yet, I opened a ticket on 9 February to modify the order, and asked to declare at 30$.

When I opened the ticket I got a pop up warning that said, if you continue the order will be put on hold, which of course was what I wanted.

25 hours later I received an email that the order was shipped out instead, and there was no response to my ticket. The first response came almost a day after that, and not before I had informed live chat .

First they denied every fault but later they admitted the following " After reviewing your order in details, it appears that one of our staff made a mistake on this invoice."

They tell me to send them a copy of the import duty documents, later they change their mind about compensating.

Several messages later they still refuse to compensate me for the mistake, however I told them that I would open a PP dispute for order not as described, and refuse to take delivery.

PayPal dispute is now on the way.

Comment

Update on my problem with Gearbest.I phoned paypal and told them what happened and they reversed there decision.I got a full refund from paypal.
                              Gearbest support never contacted me offering full refund. Gearbest customer support is a disgrace.
                              Hey Joe,

are you sure, you got it complete.
                              Lin wrote, Gearbest will fully refund you and I don't think that Paypal refund you, just because of a telephone call.
                              It looks more like Gearbest gave the money back over Paypal.

You had a lot of trouble with your order, but now you have your money back.
                              Isn't it a nice day, without insurance you got it back?

JD

Comment

Hey Joe,

are you sure, you got it complete.
                                Lin wrote, Gearbest will fully refund you and I don't think that Paypal refund you, just because of a telephone call.
                                It looks more like Gearbest gave the money back over Paypal.

You had a lot of trouble with your order, but now you have your money back.
                                Isn't it a nice day, without insurance you got it back?

JD
                                HI

Yes it was paypal who sent the money.Still no reply from gearbest support about the problems.

Hello joe xxxxxx,

We have made a decision for the following appeal.

Transaction Details
                                -------------------------

Case number: PP-005-447-283-xxx

Seller's name: GearBest

Seller's email: [email protected]

Seller's transaction ID: 1EW13566S22030xxT

Transaction date: 7 December 2016

Transaction amount: -USD 428.54

Your transaction ID: 29936522M69137xx4

Comment

Working...
                                X