This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbladen View Post
    Yes they have been in touch and offered 2 solutions, 1) send it back for a full refund or 2)keep the unit and accept $20 credit in points.

The unit is absolutely useless it cannot be used for anything and so I do not want to keep it. I just want them to confirm they will cover the $14 return postage and then I'll send it back, alterenatively i'd send them photo's of the unit being put through a shredder and they can expedite me the unit that I paid $60 for in the first place but have not received!

I am not happy and have spent way too much time trying to sort this out. It seems I have proven that the unit is useless and would of thought a replacement would of been sent out to me with out this hassle. I thank you for your interest but regrettably will think twice about ordering again due to the customer service experience i have received.

regards

Marc
    Have you shown them the pics of the difference? I will ask them if it is free-return. 3-day-dead-on-arrival is not valid since it has been more than 3 days.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
    #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Have you shown them the pics of the difference? I will ask them if it is free-return. 3-day-dead-on-arrival is not valid since it has been more than 3 days.
      We can accept you return the product and get the full refund. Also we cover the shipping cost. But please do not send it back to us by fast shipping. Please use regular shipping. Otherwise we will be charged high custom duty. Our customer service will send you one email. After they confirm, you can ship it back.

Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Lin to the rescue again.

You should be running Gearbest.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Maybe Gearbest can tell users they can get free return shipping by Paypal for several international packages each year.
          They just have to register with Paypal free return shipping and pay with Paypal.
          There is a different Paypal site to register for each country.
          Eg. for the US

But they say if the seller already offers their own free return shipping for customers then if might not work.
          But maybe Gearbest and customers can look at it and see if it can benefit them.

Comment

I notice that now Pre sale live chat is disabled and replaced by Facebook messenger.

Surely not an improvement as there is no reply to messages even after 2 hours during business hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
              I notice that now Pre sale live chat is disabled and replaced by Facebook messenger.

Surely not an improvement as there is no reply to messages even after 2 hours during business hours.
              I will report it to our messenger team.

Thanks for telling this to me!

Comment

Lin, Just wanted to say thanks for the help you provided in getting my faulty unit returned. I have sent all info to them about the tracking so it should be sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by mbladen View Post
                  Lin, Just wanted to say thanks for the help you provided in getting my faulty unit returned. I have sent all info to them about the tracking so it should be sorted.
                  I am glad you solved it finally.
                  Also thanks for your trust.

Comment

Lin Device shows Bluetooth on the site. No software has blue tooth in it. Does this device have bluetooth as cant find it in any firmware available?

WP1701082038120304
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_569430.html

Lin Device shows Bluetooth on the site. No software has blue tooth in it. Does this device have bluetooth as cant find it in any firmware available?

WP1701082038120304
                      Hey, the thing is the manufacturer says it supports Bluetooth.....

Comment

Yup so ask them for firmware that does the same and we can test if its actually true lol....
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

LIn, however I see Live chat is still not online again, and I have now a Facebook chat message that shows as " not read yet" for over a week, I would like to make another suggestion.

When I place an order worth $100 in Beelink M18 I get priority shipping with Australia Line for free.

When I place an order worth $100 in Minix air mouses, which are not on sale, I need to pay $6 for Australia line, but I get "priority shipping" with SEA ( Kerry Express) for free.

Why can't I get the same shipping method for the same order value? I have asked that question already to support desk, with the usual useless off topic answers as result.

Priority shipping with Kerry takes on average 15 days, while with Australia line takes less than 4 days on average ( average on last 9 orders) , so it really puts me off from ordering when the Priority shipping is that slow.

Edit : Both items ship from China warehouse to Thailand
                          Last edited by Jbrain; 03-19-2017, 07:33. Reason: Edit to update info suggested in other members post

Comment

I guess this depends on the Warehouse where it Ship from.
                            ​​​​​​As you may notice they have to in China.
                            But also I think Lin will bring some Light there.

Regards
                            Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrain View Post
                              LIn, however I see Live chat is still not online again, and I have now a Facebook chat message that shows as " not read yet" for over a week, I would like to make another suggestion.

When I place an order worth $100 in Beelink M18 I get priority shipping with Australia Line for free.

When I place an order worth $100 in Minix air mouses, which are not on sale, I need to pay $6 for Australia line, but I get "priority shipping" with SEA ( Kerry Express) for free.

Why can't I get the same shipping method for the same order value? I have asked that question already to support desk, with the usual useless off topic answers as result.

Priority shipping with Kerry takes on average 15 days, while with Australia line takes less than 4 days on average ( average on last 9 orders) , so it really puts me off from ordering when the Priority shipping is that slow.

Edit : Both items ship from China warehouse to Thailand
                              yes. it seems it is a mystery.

Generally speaking, the total shipping cost will depend on the following aspects:
                              - The shipping method you choose (we offer flat rate, standard or expedited shipping)
                              - The destination country that the package is going to;
                              - How many items you order
                              -The total weight and volume (size) of the parcel.

The destination is the same. But you know, what you buy and their weight are different.

M18 is totally free-shipping by unregistered airmail, registered airmail and priority line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	q1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	637079

However, MInix air mouse is not at all.

Name:	q2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	637080

You cant just judge if it is free-shipping by the total amount. You have to take the unit price and weight into consideration.

I don't know if you can understand. It is very complicated. The shipping cost is different as well because of different carriers. To my knowledge, Australian line charges more.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

yes. it seems it is a mystery.

Generally speaking, the total shipping cost will depend on the following aspects:
                                - The shipping method you choose (we offer flat rate, standard or expedited shipping)
                                - The destination country that the package is going to;
                                - How many items you order
                                -The total weight and volume (size) of the parcel.

The destination is the same. But you know, what you buy and their weight are different.

M18 is totally free-shipping by unregistered airmail, registered airmail and priority line.

Name:	q1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	637079

However, MInix air mouse is not at all.

Name:	q2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	637080

You cant just judge if it is free-shipping by the total amount. You have to take the unit price and weight into consideration.

I don't know if you can understand. It is very complicated. The shipping cost is different as well because of different carriers. To my knowledge, Australian line charges more.
                                Not trying to get in an argument, but 2 x Beelink M18 weighs 1,08 Kg and cost ~$104, 5 x Minix air mouse weighs 0,60 Kg and cost ~110$. So if the formula was correct the air mouse would get Australia Line shipping

But never mind, as I notice that since yesterday Australia Line as a whole is removed from the shipping options, and that is with the Beelink M18

Gearbest made a HUGE improvement by adding Australia LIne to the shipping options a few months ago, now it is removed, so back to snail mail with Kerry Express.

So as already mentioned about the Live chat being removed, and FB chat not getting answered, it looks like Gearbest is stepping backwards instead of improve things.

This is just my opinion of course, your mileage may vary.

Comment

Working...
                                X