X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abes View Post
    Please help me with understanding few things:
    - i don'tunderstand why it is so slow. The response time of a screen is radicilous. Is there some sort of a fix to get higher speed?
    - touch screen is faaaaar from what I expected and frankly I am curious if any of you have the simmilar problem? I didn't get any topic on this. No matter how long I googled. The problem is that i have to press really hard to select something. So when I try to make a "broswing like" move/a swipe with a finger it doesn't work smoothly. It acts like I represed my finger during the move. So what bothers me the most is how it spontanuosly selects something because of that. So when I surf the internet I am constaly pressing back!!! Frustrating. I even downloaded multi touch app to see if that works. What I get is flickering or pulsating touch. I put like 6 fingers on the screen at the same time and it was showing me 4-6 finger are touching but it was showing me that in a light speed. Like i was touching 2 points very fast. in not humanly possible way.
    I have the very same issue with yours. very annoying and can't fix it. At first I think it is because of the cheap price so it is not supposed to be as good as the iPad. I haven't yet tried to remove the screen protector. does it help?

Comment

UPDATE: Added couple useful mods to the list:
      - CPU control and stats for Lepi's V2.0.9LB (link: 4pda.ru)
      -
      CPU control and stats for Lepi's V1.9.3LW (link: 4pda.ru)

Comment

Hello, Is this a newer firmware? What's it for?

【12.15更新,修复重启,流畅单层桌面】

TALK9X V2.0固件-20141215更新自提卡刷包下载地址:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqy2V7A 密码: u7h6

Comment

naroga, it is not a new firmware, leave it alone, it is a custom one. I tested it months ago
          if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Vohukain View Post
            UPDATE: Added couple useful mods to the list:
            - CPU control and stats for Lepi's V2.0.9LB (link: 4pda.ru)
            -
            CPU control and stats for Lepi's V1.9.3LW (link: 4pda.ru)
            Hi Why I cannot download anything using the links from 4pda.ru, I have the message page not exist or have been moved error 404. Is it possibe to upload the CPU control for 2.0.9 LB somewhere else?
            I had tried with 3 broswers
            Thanks in advance.

Comment

I got my talk 9x a few days ago and flashed lepis 2.0.9 custom Rom. I dont know if it is the same with stock Rom, but i can not watch YouTube Videos in 1440p, is it normal?

And i cant download this CPU control thing either, could someone reupload it?

Comment

i recieved my talk 9x yesterday , it has a bad touch , it's not smooth like ipad or onda or teclast ... there is a patch or a special rom , to get a smoother touch ? the serial is B1504..... help me please

Comment

Touch screen has always been very smooth and responsive for me. Can you give us more details - are you still using stock (assume so as you only got your tablet recently)?
                  I immediately switched to Lepi's ROM v2.0.8 with twrp recovery 2.8.5.0 - this has worked flawlessly - easily the best ROM on any tablet for me!

Plenty of support on here if this is all new to you.

Mike

Comment

Lepi, I updated to 1.8 now keyboard is working (Cube Talk9x). However, I think I lost IMEI.. says,Invalid. I saved userdata...from recovery. Will this provide me the IMEI? Another question, Lepi. Can I upgrade to 2.0.7. If I am right, that is the latest by you or is there a fresher one? Also upgrading to this, will the keyboard work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abes
                      Hi Guys.

I would like to apologize first not browsing through all the post. I used search and was already spending to much time on this. Maybe best way is for somebody who knows exactly where some stuff is explained to point me in the right direction. So...

I bought a cube talk 9x U65GT, 32GB, custom build version 1428... And I am more than disapointed.

Please help me with understanding few things:
                      - i don'tunderstand why it is so slow. The response time of a screen is radicilous. Is there some sort of a fix to get higher speed?
                      - touch screen is faaaaar from what I expected and frankly I am curious if any of you have the simmilar problem? I didn't get any topic on this. No matter how long I googled. The problem is that i have to press really hard to select something. So when I try to make a "broswing like" move/a swipe with a finger it doesn't work smoothly. It acts like I represed my finger during the move. So what bothers me the most is how it spontanuosly selects something because of that. So when I surf the internet I am constaly pressing back!!! Frustrating. I even downloaded multi touch app to see if that works. What I get is flickering or pulsating touch. I put like 6 fingers on the screen at the same time and it was showing me 4-6 finger are touching but it was showing me that in a light speed. Like i was touching 2 points very fast. in not humanly possible way.

Everything else is working fine. This two problems I have are lowering the greatness of this tablet almost to 0 (that is also the reason I don't really know why is everybody talking so big of it).
                      Forget everything else, forget the great display resolution if these two things ar far from OK.

Thank you for your answers and/or guidence!

Best,
                      Abes

P.S.: i apologize for many mistakes in my writing...
                      Have your tried removing screen protector . What you will find it it pretty thick . My mum has same issue and I removed it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Cube Talk 9X U65GT, purchased last year in Korea. I'm constantly getting "You are running out of memory" warnings, so I'd like to try to free up some memory, so I want to try rooting it. Problem is, I am a complete and utter noob at this. I'm not a technophobe, and I'm not entirely PC illiterate, and I see all the ROMs and files attached to this thread, but it's all Greek to me. I've managed to find the English recovery menu, but other than that, I'm lost. I'm not asking anyone to write me a guide, but can anyone point me to a total (and I mean TOTAL) beginner's guide to rooting my tablet?

Comment

HEllo everyone!

I bought this device 6 months ago and quicly flashed it with a Rom from Lepi (Cant remember the version) as i needed certain features such as "multi user".
                          Allthough i havnt used my tab for some time, i remember that while trying different ROMS, i found some ROMS to be more "fluent" or less "slugish" to use...
                          As i would like to start using my tablet more often, and since my needs have changed, i was wondring if u guyz out there can suggest which ROM u have tried, that felt the most fluid?
                          I have certain requirements to what is needed:
                          - Functions such as webbrowsing, Bluetooth, wifi, FM radio, camera must be working
                          - Android version doesnt matter
                          - Must work with gmail/chrome
                          - Best with bigger partition sizes(ex. 4/6GB)
                          - Best without chinese Apps/bloatware
                          - Preferably in a dark theme, but since Lepi likes white themes its ok too
                          - Must feel fast and fluid in normal use, i believe a device with these specs should feel fresh
                          - Doesnt need any other functions than stated above

Any advice which ROM would be best suitting my needs?

Comment

Hi!!
                            Sorry for my bad English!!
                            I have a problem with noise with microphone....can help me?
                            Last edited by cico78rsturbo; 05-29-2015, 16:27.

Comment

I am unable to download the Chrome Fix for the Cube Talk 9X. I followed the link on this page but never had any success when i tried to open the links. So i'd be extremely happy if someone could help me out and find a proper link for the Chrome Fix.

Comment

Originally posted by notbugs View Post
                                I am unable to download the Chrome Fix for the Cube Talk 9X. I followed the link on this page but never had any success when i tried to open the links. So i'd be extremely happy if someone could help me out and find a proper link for the Chrome Fix.

Just look closer! It is there. Check from the first post bottom:
                                "I've uploaded a cwm zip fix with the libMali.so update download and update from CWM recovery.
                                download chrome fix from
                                dmc0306
                                "

Has anyone tried new fixed LeWa OS from april? http://bbs.51cube.com/thread-100753-1-1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X