• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Just tried igcamera and it records but it wont let you watch it

bdoggamer535 aka kyle
    Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
    Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
    FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
    Kyle

Comment

Couldn't find one personally so I flashed to finless 1.5, works great now as does skype (I was getting alot of FC with gingercomb). now if I could get Hulu plus working I would be in tablet bliss, I think it is a flash 10.3 issue though.

Geeve
      Last edited by geeve420; 08-30-2012, 20:06.

Comment

hello

I need a help whit my arnova 10 g2. I wanted to flash it but did not work, after that the tablet does not turn on when charging but the green light tanning connect, computers write that the device does not recognize what to do something to the tablet work?

Comment

Re: Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

try reset with a needle and press power button.
          have you flashed something else?

Verstuurd van mijn ARN10bG3-FreakGenTab met Tapatalk
          if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
          https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Re: Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's &quot;GingerComb&quot; Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Sometimes you don't go into recovery mode but a different one. If you got the popup saying it can't recognize it, then you are in recovery mode.

1 Then after that you have to open the 'devices and printers' located in the 'start' tab.

2 You right click the 'unknown device.' Then click 'device properties.'

3 Depending on your computer it may be different. But all you have to do is navigate to the 'driver properties.'

4 Then you got to click a button called 'install drivers.'

5 Then a different popup appears where you click 'browse for drivers.'

6 After you have to locate where you stored the file with one of the roms. Mine was gingercomb so you just find that file.

7 When you found the whole file you click 'drivers', then whichever 'bit' your computer(32 or 64) is, then your computer type.(windows 7, etc.

8 That should be as far as you can go in the file so you click the button to install it. If it works it will say driver installed. If not something went wrong. Remember it could also be that your not in recovery mode.

Hope this helped

Good luck and tell us how it went

bdoggamer535
            Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by snakekiller View Post
              try reset with a needle and press power button.
              have you flashed something else?

Verstuurd van mijn ARN10bG3-FreakGenTab met Tapatalk
              Originally posted by bdoggamer535 View Post
              Sometimes you don't go into recovery mode but a different one. If you got the popup saying it can't recognize it, then you are in recovery mode.

1 Then after that you have to open the 'devices and printers' located in the 'start' tab.

2 You right click the 'unknown device.' Then click 'device properties.'

3 Depending on your computer it may be different. But all you have to do is navigate to the 'driver properties.'

4 Then you got to click a button called 'install drivers.'

5 Then a different popup appears where you click 'browse for drivers.'

6 After you have to locate where you stored the file with one of the roms. Mine was gingercomb so you just find that file.

7 When you found the whole file you click 'drivers', then whichever 'bit' your computer(32 or 64) is, then your computer type.(windows 7, etc.

8 That should be as far as you can go in the file so you click the button to install it. If it works it will say driver installed. If not something went wrong. Remember it could also be that your not in recovery mode.

Hope this helped

Good luck and tell us how it went

bdoggamer535
              did not work(

Comment

Mmmmm then something went wrong. It should be an easy process once you get it

bdoggamer535
                Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by IxXxKINGxXxI View Post
                  I need a help whit my arnova 10 g2. I wanted to flash it but did not work, after that the tablet does not turn on when charging but the green light tanning connect, computers write that the device does not recognize what to do something to the tablet work?
                  try to be a bit more clear on whats going on . when you tried to flash your tablet what did you do ?
                  tell us exactly and maybe we can figure out whats wrong .
                  like was that the first time you tried to flash it .what steps you took stuff like that ok
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

1.USB-microUSB which was bundled with the tablet.
                    2.Clip I usually just go and stick as many times did it.
                    3.I tried with three computers
                    3.1.Asus eee pc 1 gb ram, windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, intel atom.
                    3.2.Acer aspire one 1 GB ram, intel atom, windows 7 starter 32 bit.
                    3.3.HP intel core i7 ultimate edition, amd radeon hd 6870, 8 GB ram, windows 7 home 64 bit.
                    On all computers the same thing happens. Connect to a computer USB micro usb to the plate clamp the volume button and insert a paper clip can hear most common Dong and I see in the lower right corner of the screen legend device is not recognized by looking in the 'Device Manager' there appeared a device called the 'Unknown device' when I try to show the way to the drivers says they do not need to update the driver if the driver hit the point on the disc it says 'driver were not found, check whether they are suitable for windows 32 bit'.
                    One time, the very first get hooked up to a computer tablet normal after all these errors started to do that I do not know when I first joined had all rubbed with a tablet it does not start now reacts when he sticks a charging light turns green and all. There are some oddities when I tried to connect the tablet to a computer over and over again, I noticed that sometimes it does not even need to press the volume button just sticking the clip came out the same error. But it seems like the volume button works fine. All unnecessary programs on computers and disconnect all USB and all the rest of the tablet computers and pull.

Comment

Originally posted by IxXxKINGxXxI View Post
                      1.USB-microUSB which was bundled with the tablet.
                      2.Clip I usually just go and stick as many times did it.
                      3.I tried with three computers
                      3.1.Asus eee pc 1 gb ram, windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, intel atom.
                      3.2.Acer aspire one 1 GB ram, intel atom, windows 7 starter 32 bit.
                      3.3.HP intel core i7 ultimate edition, amd radeon hd 6870, 8 GB ram, windows 7 home 64 bit.
                      On all computers the same thing happens. Connect to a computer USB micro usb to the plate clamp the volume button and insert a paper clip can hear most common Dong and I see in the lower right corner of the screen legend device is not recognized by looking in the 'Device Manager' there appeared a device called the 'Unknown device' when I try to show the way to the drivers says they do not need to update the driver if the driver hit the point on the disc it says 'driver were not found, check whether they are suitable for windows 32 bit'.
                      One time, the very first get hooked up to a computer tablet normal after all these errors started to do that I do not know when I first joined had all rubbed with a tablet it does not start now reacts when he sticks a charging light turns green and all. There are some oddities when I tried to connect the tablet to a computer over and over again, I noticed that sometimes it does not even need to press the volume button just sticking the clip came out the same error. But it seems like the volume button works fine. All unnecessary programs on computers and disconnect all USB and all the rest of the tablet computers and pull.
                      not sure buddy ,you might have some type of hardware failure if i'm understanding your post correctly
                      is it a new tablet or not?
                      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

angry birds star wars

Hi, been using this firmware for a few weeks and its a great improvment on the standard one. But has anyone managed to get the new angry birds star wars working? it just opens to a black screen then closes back down.

Thanks

Clint.

Comment

Originally posted by flump81 View Post
                          Hi, been using this firmware for a few weeks and its a great improvment on the standard one. But has anyone managed to get the new angry birds star wars working? it just opens to a black screen then closes back down.

Thanks

Clint.
                          The angry birds update too does that. Don't update angry birds if you have it cause you get the same screen. It looks like its going to work and then black screen and goes back to your current screen. Not even a forceclose appears

bdoggamer535
                          Kyle

Comment

Working...
                          X