No announcement yet.

Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apslib will work if you change back your build.prop. I changed build.prop so it was the most compatible with the Google Play. In doing so Appslib wont run. So edit build.prop back to stock and you can run appslib. BUt you wont get the full GPlay then.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Would you be able to backup the current build prop and replace it to get Bluetooth then change back to the old build prop to have the market back?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

You can swap Build.prop files all day long. You just have to reboot when you replace it. I keep several on my Tablet for just that reason. There is even a build.prop tool on Google Play for doing that.

Bob

Comment

How can I find out all the details of the original build prop?

sent from my Arnova 10 G2

Comment

Get just about any buiild.prop you need from here:

Bob

Comment

Just searched the thread, but couldn't find any help.
              (I also searched on Google Play, but nothing is coming up there either.)

Is there any way to mount a portable drive that's formatted in NTFS?

I just bought a 1TB portable drive and would like to be able to connect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                Just searched the thread, but couldn't find any help.
                (I also searched on Google Play, but nothing is coming up there either.)

Is there any way to mount a portable drive that's formatted in NTFS?

I just bought a 1TB portable drive and would like to be able to connect it.
                Have you tried any of the programs on the Playstore. There are a few that say can mount these drives

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                  Have you tried any of the programs on the Playstore. There are a few that say can mount these drives
                  I did a search for 'mount ntfs' but nothing came up.

Am I missing something there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoyle View Post
                    I did a search for 'mount ntfs' but nothing came up.

Am I missing something there?

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                    </form>

Comment

I'd looked at that from PC, but when trying from the 10G2 it doesn't come up, how dow I get it and install it?

Comment

Maybe you can try this one : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aragon.mounter

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post
                          Comes up as 'Your device isn't compatible with this version'

Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to change the build.prop or whatever it was, that I read about on some threads, and if so - how do I do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            That's great. Thanks Bob :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

on the gingercomb 2.1a rom the oreinatation sensor is not working nor is the magnetic sensor. to check it out for yourself download android sensor box from the play store and it will tell you. also the video camera on the arnova 10 G2 is also not working. the camera works fine but not the video recorder. if anybody reading this could check this stuff out and post if they got theirs to work, i would really appreciate it. and if finless or damo could provide some information about these issues if they can be fixed or not, that would also help.

i hope its just mine and not everybodies that has this,
                              kyle
                              Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
                              Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
                              FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
                              Kyle

Comment

Not sure why your having sensor problems. No one else is or has reported it and trust we have had quite a few gamers hammer on this ROM. It works fine on my 10G2 as well.
                                Have you installed something or modified something that changed it? Build.prop changes can effect how the sensors work! Bottom line, after all the testing by many people, the ROM has no sensor issues out of the box.

Oh and FWI, the Arnova does not have a physical magnetic sensor! Some app report it does (because it has to) but in fact it doesnt have the hardware.

As for the camera. I have stated that the stock camera APP will not record video. But if you use other camera apps they usually work. Skype for instance works. There are other camera apps that will also take video. The problem is with the stock camera app from the Cube and the Arnova hardware.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X