Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdoggamer535 View Post
    Second, do you have the 3g stick? If you do its the same as above. They would love your support in getting these to work.

Yup, I have the stick and ready to help with all kind of tests!

Comment

That's great!!!!!! Hopefully finless will get back to you on this ASAP (: I hope we can solve this

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
      Thanks soooooo much!! You are awesome!
      Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
      FREAKTAB is FREAKIN' AMAZING!
      Kyle

Comment

Problem with video recording

When I go to the camera and take a picture it works fine but when i click to do video it wont record. arnova 10 g2 rom 2.2 pro... it worked for me on his 1.5 rom

Comment

This problem we know of and sorry but there currently isn't a solution ): sorry

Need a graphic artist for games, want a sketch, painting, pm me and we can work something out!
          Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by bdoggamer535 View Post
            This problem we know of and sorry but there currently isn't a solution ): sorry

How come it works on 1.5 and not 2.1 or 2.2 pro But thats for letting me know its not just me

Comment

The built in camera APP does not work for video recording. This is because it is from the Cube ROM. However if you download a camera app from Google Play it will work.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

what about use of the camera as a webcam

have a 10 G2 philly running 2.1 and have been real happy with the ROM... many thanks to finless and the other collaborative efforts of the community.

i am trying to run a browser based timeclock app that uses flash to capture an image from the cam. when the web page loads, flash does not see any webcam. i feel confident the flash is being activated because for a brief moment onload you can see an empty selection dropdown box used to select an available webcam. but then it disappears and the area of the image stream is simply empty, no black dead stream. just blank. i played with one or two ip webcam apps but they seemed to be the wrong direction because any stream it produced was not flash accessible. but i did conclude that with such an app i was able to access the cam as a webcam... it streamed an image.

i have no control over the website, so it has to be able to be recognized by flash. i am current on the flash version and am using the default browser.

any thoughts?

i am going to do a complete fresh install of 2.1. have no problem doing 2.2 pro if there would be any benefit to finding a solution on this. i am a retired IT professional in network infrastructure so i feel comfortable exploring that path.

truly appreciate the resource that you provide to the tablet community.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                  The built in camera APP does not work for video recording. This is because it is from the Cube ROM. However if you download a camera app from Google Play it will work.

Bob
                  Any good suggestions on one, there are thousands. Anyone using one in particular?

Thanks

Geeve

Comment

When I was trying to fix this problem I tested quite a few from Google Play. Several worked and several did not. Sorry I d not remember which worked the best. I can only suggest trying a few and find one you like.

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Arnova 10G2 Finless Bob's "GingerComb" Custom ROM Version 2.1 CWM

Try Camera Zoom FX.

Comment

Originally posted by friendlybiker View Post
                        Try Camera Zoom FX.

Thanks!! i will give it a go tonight!

Geeve

Comment

I got camera zoom fx but how do you record video???

bdoggamer535 aka kyle
                          Kyle

Comment

Sorry, thought you were looking for a working camera, can't help you with the video.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm if anybody has a working apps that you can use to record video please add it

bdoggamer535 aka kyle
                              Kyle

Comment

have used lgcamera on my galaxy s, not tried it on my tablet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X