X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error

Comment

Originally posted by Starcopy View Post
      I had the same problem. In the beginning, waiting 10 to 15 minutes before it worked again. After some time only putting the charger in would work. Ande the end of the story was a defective touchscreen. I had to send it back for repairs.

So if you recognise some then contact your seller. It's could be a defect.
      this about defective display can be ONE of problems regarding to deep sleep. but, tablet doesn't react on power button either. so, if display is faulty, then power btn should work. so, imho, this is little bit different from our problem.
      and, just for my curiousity. maybe i'm doing something wrong. how do you wake up tablet? with touch to screen or power btn or.... for all my android devices with touch, i wake them with pwr btn. not single one react on display touch.

Comment

I only use the powerbuton on my devices. For the defect, I misread the first message about your problem. That's why I removed the text.

Comment

heh, that is problem with your message! i tryed to quote, but i'm getting error few times!

bottom line, there is some problem with deep sleep with KK. and your problem is some other "story".

OK, we'll wait from pipo and maybe some last update.

Comment

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
            heh, that is problem with your message! i tryed to quote, but i'm getting error few times!

bottom line, there is some problem with deep sleep with KK. and your problem is some other "story".

OK, we'll wait from pipo and maybe some last update.
            If I understood well, sometimes your tablet doesn't wake up after deep sleep.

Have you try to plug an usb cable, it works for me .

Comment

PC setting causing download problem

Hi All

To let you know it was a PC problem that was causing my problems downloading & unzipping.

I use my company laptop & my virus definitions were missconfigured meaning downloading certain files, like zips and rars was not allowed by company policy.

There is no mention of this in our IT policy & my IT department didnt know about it. I only figured it out because 90% of zips would not download on my laptop even from government or trusted sites.

I can now download and unzip - so I will try in stalling the ROM again.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
                this about defective display can be ONE of problems regarding to deep sleep. but, tablet doesn't react on power button either. so, if display is faulty, then power btn should work. so, imho, this is little bit different from our problem.
                and, just for my curiousity. maybe i'm doing something wrong. how do you wake up tablet? with touch to screen or power btn or.... for all my android devices with touch, i wake them with pwr btn. not single one react on display touch.
                Yes. Maybe is display defect. Some problems with touch happens even if I plug power. It was so long to have it back?

Comment

someone can tell me the voltage and ampere output of his original charger?

Comment

KitKat settings access in taskbar

On the taskbar there are usually the small dots to access settings that link to the app that is opened.

Has this changed in KitKat? Pretty sure it was there on my Jelly Bean install.
                    Last edited by BamaPanda; 05-23-2014, 15:42.
                    Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Originally posted by sammirati View Post
                      someone can tell me the voltage and ampere output of his original charger?
                      5V 2.5A

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
                      On the taskbar there are usually the small dots to access settings that link to the app that is opened.

Has this changed in KitKat? Pretty sure it was there on my Jelly Bean install.
                      That's the stocklauncher you use, i presume? I use the Nova Launcher and there are no dots, but you pull the clock down in the right upper corner.

Comment

Installed also KitKat without problems. M8PRON13060480

Comment

Originally posted by Starcopy View Post
                          5V 2.5A

That's the stocklauncher you use, i presume? I use the Nova Launcher and there are no dots, but you pull the clock down in the right upper corner.
                          Actually, Nova is what I am using as well. Fantastic launcher!

The dots I am speaking to were on the taskbar to tweak settings for whatever app was opened. It must have been a way earlier droid os though. They are not there in JB that I can see.

All is well.
                          I am probably asking an irrelevant question, and will now submit to the waves cresting on the Peralandrian surface.

😃
                          😃

Comment

Actually, Nova is what I am using as well. Fantastic launcher!

The dots I am speaking to were on the taskbar to tweak settings for whatever app was opened. It must have been a way earlier droid os though. They are not there in JB that I can see.

All is well.
                            I am probably asking an irrelevant question, and will now submit to the waves cresting on the Peralandrian surface.

Now you mension it, I just remember. There where 6 dots. 3 standing and 3 lying down. Never noticed they where gone.

Wanna see a neet trick in Nova? hold the screen until the menu pops up, go to nova actions, and press activate notification bar. This apears on the screen as a button, then tap it.

Ah, well, be sure to always have your towel with you.

Comment

[QUOTEground theopy;182888]Now you mension it, I just remember. There where 6 dots. 3 standing and 3 lying down. Never noticed they where gone.

Wanna see a neet trick in Nova? hold the screen until the menu pops up, go to nova actions, and press activate notification bar. This apears on the screen as a button, then tap it.

Ah, well, be sure to always have your towel with you. [/QUOTE]

Just found them. Upper right hand corner in KK.

Nope. Not the same.

Last edited by BamaPanda; 05-24-2014, 02:39.

Comment

[QUOTEground theopy;182888]Now you mension it, I just remember. There where 6 dots. 3 standing and 3 lying down. Never noticed they where gone.

Ah, well, be sure to always have your towel with you.

Just found them. Upper right hand corner in KK.

Nope. Not the same.

[/QUOTE]

If you want them back, enable the google search bar in Nova settings, if you mean the dots from Nova. The dots are in the same bar as search.

Took me until now to realise it.

Comment

Working...
                                X