• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me with the activation mac: 04-81-90-31-29-C2

Comment

Originally posted by nick549 View Post
      please help me with the activation mac: 04-81-90-31-29-C2
      I don't know why everybody keeps running into the problem. I have never had to reset authorization on my device, have burned a few different images into device as well, only ever used PhoenixUSB Pro Tool to install firmwares. Quite possible that the LiveSuite or PhoenixSuite tools are the problem.

AndroidPCtv.com tutorial on how to properly install Allwinner images:
      Check our easy tutorial to update your Android TV Box with Soc Allwinner H6 / 616 / 313 / H2 / H4 / H8 / H64 / H5 / A31 / A80 / A83T or A64.

*Note: the tutorial only highlights SDcard tool and USB-Pro tool for [.img] installation methods.

Comment

Originally posted by suoko View Post
        What guide did you follow to have Netflix on Kodi?
        Also, what Netflix apk are you using on the x96 mini? Why can't you install that on the TX6 too?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk
        There is a guide on the kodi forum but you can find it also true google, dont take the netflix repro from tvaddons.co that one is not working.
        i dont know whitch netflix apk it is on the x96 mini, so far i know is that the app from the playstore, and the tx6 and the netflix from the playstore is not working its not compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          I don't know why everybody keeps running into the problem.
          Everything is simple.
          The problem occurs if the box TX6 and firmware Tanix TX6. or vice versa, boxing Tanix TX6 and firmware TX6.
          Checked a million times, the firmware method has nothing to do with it
          Click image for larger version

Name:	firmware TX6.jpg
Views:	2212
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	779532

Comment

Originally posted by kruijf View Post

There is a guide on the kodi forum but you can find it also true google, dont take the netflix repro from tvaddons.co that one is not working.
            i dont know whitch netflix apk it is on the x96 mini, so far i know is that the app from the playstore, and the tx6 and the netflix from the playstore is not working its not compatible.
            Maybe it's just a question of build.prop or root.
            Are you able to upload somewhere the build.prop file of the x96? I want to try to pretend my tx6 is an x96 and see if the official Netflix works this way.
            Also another question, is the x96 rooted?

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
              Everything is simple.
              The problem occurs if the box TX6 and firmware Tanix TX6. or vice versa, boxing Tanix TX6 and firmware TX6.
              Checked a million times, the firmware method has nothing to do with it
              Click image for larger version

Name:	firmware TX6.jpg
Views:	2212
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	779532
              Disagree, if switching first from Tanix firmware to TX6. Which I have done and then I switched back to Tanix version from having a TX6 version installed, and never had to re-register MAC again. Possible the problem is with the units that come with TX6 version of firmware to begin with, my device was a Tanix firmware to start.

Comment

Originally posted by suoko View Post
                Maybe it's just a question of build.prop or root.
                Are you able to upload somewhere the build.prop file of the x96? I want to try to pretend my tx6 is an x96 and see if the official Netflix works this way.
                Also another question, is the x96 rooted?

I cant help you whit the build.prop file of the x96, i dont have the time on the moment.
                yes the x96 is rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                  Witch box do you use now?

Comment

Originally posted by kruijf View Post

Witch box do you use now?
                    TX5 MAX, I'm waiting for Ali - X2 Cube (ugoos)

Comment

I wish I had read this thread before ordering two of these boxes, they're already on their way, I got the 4/64 version with dual wifi and bluetooth. The only things I'm interested in running on these is stbemu and kodi, anyone have any problems running those two apks on this box?

Comment

Duplicate post. Mods please delete.
                        Last edited by tripper22; 07-31-2019, 20:55.

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post
                          I wish I had read this thread before ordering two of these boxes, they're already on their way, I got the 4/64 version with dual wifi and bluetooth. The only things I'm interested in running on these is stbemu and kodi, anyone have any problems running those two apks on this box?
                          I have two of these boxes and you will be fine. Great value for the money.

Hikvision helped me. He told me this: I personally love Android 9, I recommend 20190613.
                          To do this, you need to fill in the software 20190506 and update the OTA zip 20190613.

Or, good software android 7 - 20190625. To do this, fill in the software 20190123 and update the OTA "by air" to 20190625.

I took his recommendation and installed Android 9 and the update. Everything is working great.

Comment

true

Comment

Tanix tx6 arrived today, first time using android tv, sound not working anywhere, tried updating no update found, fml

Comment

Guest i was thinking about getting one of these box's but....you are saying you got a new one and it has problems?..does everyone that owns one of these Tanix TX6 have problems?

not sure if i should get a Tanix TX6

Comment

Working...
                                X