This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theodor View Post
    No same problem only auto frame fix is saved and auto frame rate not,no nitification.
    It's very annoying. I can imagine some sec delay after reboot but it should notify about setting the saved functions.

Comment

Back to official rom but no succes with your tool.....

Comment

Reboot to libreelec and linux is also not working.

Comment

Originally posted by theodor View Post
          Reboot to libreelec and linux is also not working.
          Only if you have a working linux/libreelec on sd card. It's the simpliest function in the app, it has to work

Btw, There's a new version with noise reduction fix.

Comment

Libreelec on sd card ,is it supposed to boot from the sd card?

Comment

M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)
              Auto-refresh rate makes the box stutter as if it is 10-15 fps.
              Any help on that?

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts View Post

D It's the simpliest function in the app, it has to work
                Whether it is possible to learn this command, whether it is carried out from the terminal (command line)?

Comment

Hello guys, im trying to fix my gamepad on AZW W95 android box!

How do i edit keymaps on amlogic android tool? everytime i press R1 it opens music player...if i press B it opens google chrome and it makes impossible to map and fix it!

I need to find a fix, does anyone knows where is this "shortcut" located to remove it?

I have also made an KL file to map it but the problem is still the same:

Thats my KL file content:

TX Shocker Gamepad - Microntek USB Joystick

key 288 BUTTON_Y
                  key 289 BUTTON_B
                  key 290 BUTTON_A
                  key 291 BUTTON_X
                  key 292 BUTTON_L2
                  key 293 BUTTON_R2
                  key 294 BUTTON_L1
                  key 295 BUTTON_R1
                  key 296 BUTTON_SELECT
                  key 297 BUTTON_START

# Joystick and game controller axes.
                  # Axes that are not mapped will be assigned generic axis numbers by the input subsystem.
                  axis 0x00 X
                  axis 0x01 Y
                  axis 0x02 Z
                  axis 0x03 RX
                  axis 0x04 RY
                  axis 0x05 RZ
                  axis 0x06 THROTTLE
                  axis 0x07 RUDDER
                  axis 0x08 WHEEL
                  axis 0x09 GAS
                  axis 0x0a BRAKE
                  axis 0x10 HAT_X
                  axis 0x11 HAT_Y

So any tips on how to fix it?

Comment

Hi!

I made an android app to handle some amlogic device problems.
                    The function at that moment:
                    GP functions
                    - GP test: solution for unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped problem. Get new GP. Root needed
                    - Revert: back to original GP. Root needed
                    - Periodical check: background process for checking new GP
                    Display related functions
                    - CEC keep-alive: some devices lose cec functionality after switch to another source (eg. tv or other hdmi). this can solve the problem
                    - Auto frame fix: some devices has wrong rights for auto framerate in SPMC or FTMC. root needed
                    - Auto frame rate: it can be enable/disable the auto frame rate of the system (it can be work with other app (eg: mxplayer, not only from spmc/ftmc)
                    - Noise Reduction: it can be enable/disable the noise reduction
                    - HDMI RGB color mode
                    - Display settings: contrast and brightness settings
                    - Display resolution: switch among supported resolutions
                    - HDMI info: shows some interesting hdmi info and plugged-in tests
                    Hardware related fuctions:
                    - MMC Info: shows some useful info about the mmc (manufacturer, date, serial, etc)
                    - Wifi Info: shows some useful info about the wifi chip
                    Init.d support: it creates the init.d directory where you can put your scripts or you can edit a pre-created default script (myscript.sh) from the app (init.d script editor menu).
                    Init.d editor: edit the default app created script
                    Img unpacking: it can unpack the amlogic img files
                    Restart: it reboots the device with different types (from sd card (without push the reset button on the device), from recovery, etc)

If someone tries it please send the hdmi info report with the report button (at the bottom of the dialog).
                    Ps: any ideas, further fuctions, problem descriptions are very appreciated (from feedback menu)
                    It's on Play, you can try it
                    Thanks a lot

Temperature related things: here

Ps: it's tried on S905 and S912 but should work on S8xx
                    Thanks for your app. I have an s905x Docooler M9s pro. My box supports up to 4k60hz output resolution but ui resolution is only 720p. Ui res is not important for me but i tested 1080p resolution test and i see that it actually plays at 720p. Could you add a tweak in your app for this problem. Or does anyone know a solution for this problem? Thanks.

Comment

Maybe useful to post as an .APK so if your box does not have play access it can used on a stick or card

Comment

Hi!

GP functions
                        - GP test: solution for unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped problem. Get new GP. Root needed
                        - CEC keep-alive: some devices lose cec functionality after switch to another source (eg. tv or other hdmi). this can solve the problem
                        - Auto frame fix: some devices has wrong rights for auto framerate in SPMC or FTMC. root needed
                        - Auto frame rate: it can be enable/disable the auto frame rate of the system (it can be work with other app (eg: mxplayer, not only from spmc/ftmc)
                        - HDMI RGB color mode
                        - MMC Info: shows some useful info about the mmc (manufacturer, date, serial, etc)
                        Init.d support: it creates the init.d directory where you can put your scripts or you can edit a pre-created default script (myscript.sh) from the app (init.d script editor menu).
                        Restart: it reboots the device with different types (from sd card (without push the reset button on the device), from recovery, etc)

If someone tries it please send the hdmi info report with the report button (at the bottom of the dialog).
                        Ps: any ideas, further fuctions, problem descriptions are very appreciated (from feedback menu)
                        Thanks a lot

no activity to send email. from the report button
                        zoomtak upro 3/32 misconfigured as a uplus

Comment

I have turned on rgb but my screen is black after reboot ! How to reset this problem

Comment

Have to say this is a great app. Been trying to find a way to update playstore on my tanix tx92 and this did the job

Have paid for the pro version of the app as it has come in very useful. Would be a nice perk to make the pro version an ad free experience though without the ad banner at the bottom of the screen.

Any other features that are in the works at the mo for the app?

Sent from my ZTE A2017 using Tapatalk

Comment

GP update stopped to work for some reason it show just empty window with "OK"

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts
                                Hi!

GP functions
                                - HDMI RGB color mode

Thanks a lot

Updating of GP is no longer working. Any chance of a fix?

Comment

Working...
                                X