This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reed View Post

what is your rom version: q20x, q2..., p..... ?
    Excuse me, i'm newby, how can i see my rom version?

Comment

Install Aida64 . run... look at the board information. Use it.

Comment

Hi, I'm confused. I thought I was doing this right. I have a beelink gt1 ultimate with a q201 board so, I downloaded twrp for q201 board from post 1440. I renamed it recovery.img and placed it on the root of my external sd card. I reboot to recovery but stock recovery shows up instead of twrp. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to use adb instead? I was hoping not since I don't have one of those double ended usb cables yet.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

Last edited by buggerritt; 02-10-2018, 04:12.

Comment

You must install a twrp for the android installed. Eg. for 6.01 or 5.11.After you upgrade the android you can use last version of the twrp.
          You can install twrp using original twrp app.

Comment

I swear these boxes gets on my nerves....was on xannytech xtmod 2.3, boot into twrp recovery via quick boot app and now blank screen on startup.

How do I get back without losing all my data as I spent over a year setting it up.

Thank you. My box is A95x 2/16gb.

Comment

I am looking for a TWRP for my Tanix Tx7 box (Amlogic s905x, p212 board with Andoid 7.1.2, 2GB/32GB). Could anyone give a hint where to get it?

Guest thank you for the offer. There is no Nougat firmware download available for the device, that is why I tried to backup mine with TWRP
              Last edited by kszabo; 02-19-2018, 07:41. Reason: answer to the comment

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                I've actually been looking for the latest TX7 firmware, and all I can find is from last November. (Nothing posted on their website.) If you can point me to a newer OEM release, I'll build TWRP for you.

Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
              I swear these boxes gets on my nerves....was on xannytech xtmod 2.3, boot into twrp recovery via quick boot app and now blank screen on startup.

How do I get back without losing all my data as I spent over a year setting it up.

Thank you. My box is A95x 2/16gb.
              try to boot into recovery using restart button. clear cache and reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                If anyone has one Yoka KB2 here's a TWRP for it

www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_Yoka_KB2.img
                Will this work for Yokatv KB2 pro with Android 7.1.1

Comment

How can I find TWRP for android satalite receiver (its not tv box ) with almogic processor model SS5B7BA_ME003 with android 7.1.2

Comment

hello.
                    I have a Zoomtak Upro 3/32, I have i have mistakenly flashed the firmware from a Zoomtak UPLUS which is 2/32. both unit have a SATA connector,and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. i got to get a recovery installed before i brick this thing. i cannot get twrp to install, i cannot port the existing recovery, i have a tool but its glitching and i dont know how to edit the config file correctly.
                    i have managed to somehow grab some of a log that has my original build.prop file. i have the UPLUS firmware.
                    how can i get TWRP installed? it runs android 6.0.1 and i have tried the twrp app
                    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted714 View Post
                      hello.
                      I have a Zoomtak Upro 3/32, I have i have mistakenly flashed the firmware from a Zoomtak UPLUS which is 2/32. both unit have a SATA connector,and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. i got to get a recovery installed before i brick this thing. i cannot get twrp to install, i cannot port the existing recovery, i have a tool but its glitching and i dont know how to edit the config file correctly.
                      i have managed to somehow grab some of a log that has my original build.prop file. i have the UPLUS firmware.
                      how can i get TWRP installed? it runs android 6.0.1 and i have tried the twrp app
                      thank you
                      IF you have a TWRP img for your device/type android you can flash trough ADB.

Comment

IF you have a TWRP img for your device/type android you can flash trough ADB.
                        i dont have twrp for my device, i need to get a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted714 View Post

i dont have twrp for my device, i need to get a copy.
                          try to figure what type of board do you have q2.... and post here.

Comment

try to figure what type of board do you have q2.... and post here.
                            here is a piece of a log i found in kmseg or last log. i think the two firmwares are identical except for one has 2 gig and the other 3 gig. my machine is the 3 gig upro.
                            this is the firmware i mistakenly flashed http://50.97.203.156/Firmware/Zoomta..._needunzip.rar
                            thanks
                            BTW: its android 6.0.1

I used TWRP_3020_ModH96Pro

Thanks
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Twisted714; 03-05-2018, 21:35. Reason: solved

Comment

fingerprint=Amlogic/q201_3G/q201_3G:6.0.1/MHC19J/20170921:userdebug/test-keys
                              is a q201 model with 3GB ram and android 6.01. You can find in this forum all that you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X