Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 114k4 for S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] RemiX 114k4 for S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR)

Because Beelink is only providing images to use with the USB tool , here's a flashable zip from 114k4 stock rom with a twist.

"Compatible with S82/S82B/S82H+Ap6210/Ap6330 and MXIII(1G&2G DDR)+AP6181/AP6210/AP6330" so they say...

Changes and Features
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I didn't update any apps, this way a installation without wiping Data should be possible without any problems, if you have any FC do a Factory Reset from TWRP.
    2. Removed some pre installed apps and added others. You can remove them as they are installed in Data.
    3. Bash environment. Open terminal window and type bash
    4. Nano text editor. Open terminal window and type nano
    5. init.d support
    6. TWRP 2.8.5.0 this will be the installed recovery. The use of a mouse is required.
    7. Some tweaks and theming
    8. ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Deodexed or Odexed
    2. Correct permissions for auto refresh rate
    3. Add a init.d script for better buffer
    4. ....

Installation

1. Download the zip file and unzip it to the root of your SDcard or External SD.
    2. If you already have TWRP installed reboot to recovery, if you haven't power off and reboot the device while pressing the reset switch.
    3. On TWRP flash the zip file, in the end do a Wipe Cache/Dalvik. If you have any problems them you have to perform a Factory Reset.

1. Flash the zip and Wipe Cache/Dalvik.
    2. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
    RemiX

RemiX v1.1 deodex
    RemiX v1.1 odex
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 04-13-2015, 23:26.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Interesting. I may try flash this tomorrow.

I am on the MXiii 1GB but I believe there are 2 different modems, can you advise how I check which I have?

Are there any performance imporvements in this? I've noticed some serious lag in menus etc. I realise this only has 1gb ram but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmamfoo View Post
      Interesting. I may try flash this tomorrow.

I am on the MXiii 1GB but I believe there are 2 different modems, can you advise how I check which I have?

Are there any performance imporvements in this? I've noticed some serious lag in menus etc. I realise this only has 1gb ram but still...
      Without opening it up, the next best way is reading dmesg log.

The most noticeable improvement would be the CPU speed from 1608 to 1992. It seems that they are regressing on some things, also this image was a little sloppy with lots of garbage inside.
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Without opening it up, the next best way is reading dmesg log.

The most noticeable improvement would be the CPU speed from 1608 to 1992. It seems that they are regressing on some things, also this image was a little sloppy with lots of garbage inside.

Sounds like the answer to my problems then. Will test when I'm home.

If you fix my recovery and ROM issues you'll have a friend for life!

Comment

Changelog of 114k4???

Comment

Originally posted by lolloarnova View Post
            Changelog of 114k4???
            I don't have one. Got the rom from the official sticky thread.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

I don't have one. Got the rom from the official sticky thread.
              Thank's!!

Comment

Grate i like it ,my cpu 72c temp is that normal 10c more ?

Comment

Grate i like it ,my cpu 72c temp is that normal 10c more ?grate work

Comment

More speed = more heat

So yes it's normal.

Comment

i will test few days for shure,but for now i see higer ram usage and temp ,i have 2gb version s82 with few apps i get 400mb free ram becouse that i think maybe your rom is not for 1gb devices maybe im wrong ,do u think this temp is ok i dont want to change heatsink sry on my bad eng,.ty for your work

Comment

I have s82b also.

Give me some info, please.
                        Did you do a full wipe ?
                        From what rom version were you coming ?

The kernel has a safety measure, when it gets too hot it will throttle down the CPU for cooling.

I might release a deodex version, that will reduce ram usage and allow easier modding. And maybe some other things that might come up.

Comment

yes i do full wipe 2 times ,evrithing is ok i update su and install some apps ,i come from rom for s82plus i dont know 201 or something like that ,can u add lite launcher ?

Comment

Don't know. Where can i find it ?

Comment

that is stock launcher for s82plus litehome launcher, 201k4 and 202k4 u can find that launcher in fw ,is realy ok

Comment

Working...
                              X