Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 114k4 for S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

After a little search it seems that YouTube doesn't play above 720p throw HDMI.
    Looks like there are two solutions. Use a hacked YouTube.apk or a Xposed module for YouTube.

Tapatalked
    Thank you Abdul i will try to find it later. First I will install your new update RemiX v1.1 deodex.

Comment

After a little search it seems that YouTube doesn't play above 720p throw HDMI.
      Looks like there are two solutions. Use a hacked YouTube.apk or a Xposed module for YouTube.

Tapatalked
      I found modded version of the youtube

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...2903646/page26

Didn't test it yet.

Comment

I have intsalled your new update RemiX v1.1 deodex, there are a few new apps (Mobdro...) and Antutu shows me higher score 40050 keep testing.......

I have a question there is 2GB of ram in my device and CpuId and Antutu shows me max about 1,6GB (in all firmwares since the beginning) what is wrong ?

Comment

I can check, do have any samples/links in mind ?

You have a MXIII right ? I just got a PM saying that this Rom doesn't boot on a MXIII.
          What i can say is that it should work on meson8 k200b 1G, meson8 k200b 2G, meson8m2 n200 1G and meson8m2 n200 2G. This are the DTB files present in the full image.
          (The Message Alert System seems to be broken... I'm sure I wouldn't have been this late responding otherwise...), The Test I always used.. And why I'm sighting out WMV2, and RMVB specifically, are because while these will at least render a Frame or Three, on 109~110 (k4), these Formats always fail on anything greater then 111k4. As to a "Source" its as simple as grabbing a Copy of the AnTuTu Video Benchmark off the PlayStore. Of course I had to download it on my Phablet first, and then copy the File over to my MicroSD to sideload it, as its otherwise "not supported" by the build.prop Properties. under 109k4/110k4.

Since I have nothing much better to do ATM I think I risk giving your Custom ROM a spin....
          I shall report my findings in due course.... This is again due to your hard work in getting TWRP to work on this wretched little Box! To which I'm very much indebted to you for having done so!

Originally posted by kiziumiziu1981 View Post
          I have intsalled your new update RemiX v1.1 deodex, there are a few new apps (Mobdro...) and Antutu shows me higher score 40050 keep testing.......

I have a question there is 2GB of ram in my device and CpuId and Antutu shows me max about 1,6GB (in all firmwares since the beginning) what is wrong ?
          Nothing is wrong.. Do you not think that Android using up a bit of that RAM, just to keep itself running? You may as well ask yourself why I only have something like ~5-and some odd GB's of Storage, when I should have 8 as advertised. Again the Android OS is whats done ate it all up...

UPDATE: @abdul_pt... Its working well on my 1G Box. I like the "Show me the way to go Localhost" Joke though... I just wished you'd have also graced us with the mbox Launcher instead.... On this note I take it that you also don't have access to Amlogic's Source Code for Android Lollipop either huh? Cause I'd dearly love to take Google's TV Launcher for a spin. But, I gather its currently locked down to their own player. For the moment. Which only runs Lollipop moans....

As for the AnTuTu Video Benchmark its not just the Windows Media, and Real Video Formats that seemed to be borked, but the webm CODEC as well...

So assuming that the only "difference" (of use...) here is the enabling of large buffers then I may as well head back to 109/110 again. As those problems don't exist there. I would also care to stress that this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TAKE ON THIS ROM, and in fact pretty much every Firmware (Official or, no...), has exhibited this exact same bug post 110k4. Though to be fair, 111k4 has been the worst offender here.

As to the missing... And, I may add far superior mbox Launcher... I was able to go and grab a copy of it from an old 109k4 (Three File Zip), and was most successful in installing this. Though I had to reboot the Box first somehow just installing it, and trying to change it though the Settings, failed to work for me. Only after I rebooted, was I presented with the choice of Launcher. Where I was able to use the Mbox Launcher. So it its the case of Copyright (or something, thats preventing you from including it), this is One possible way to get it back. If I had wanted a Tablet... I wouldn't have needed a TV Box.... So Tablet Launchers are right out, from the get go!
          Last edited by Ichijoe; 04-15-2015, 16:00.

Comment

Is it the end of my tronny after one year of sevice lol.

I have a tronsmart s89-h i did a firmware uodate from the first rom from abdul to the 1.1 deodex .As normally i opend up twrp did a full wipe and installed the zip from an usb stick .I saw it updating reading what it was doing .after half a minute it was done and i rebooted the tronsmart. At first my tv saw a mbox but the screen stayed black. I thought ok its a doedexed rom so first boot takes a while sometimes . During the booting i got a visitor who left one hr later .when i went back to my tronny all stayd black i did another reboot by unplugging the power cord no change .I did the stick methode no change it doesnt even go to twrp anymore .than i used the usb burning tool my pc doesnt see the tronsmart neither does the burning programm .Lol wil this be my first broken android thing in my 5 years of rooting other orms and so on on tablets phones .

Serious does anybody have an idea ore is it ready for the garbage and i have to wait few weeks for the nvidia shield is released (lol months if u live in europe)

Comment

Yes i added some other apps i like.

Since they started rolling out this crap 'all-in-one' FW that problem exist.
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
              then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
              $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

(The Message Alert System seems to be broken... I'm sure I wouldn't have been this late responding otherwise...), The Test I always used.. And why I'm sighting out WMV2, and RMVB specifically, are because while these will at least render a Frame or Three, on 109~110 (k4), these Formats always fail on anything greater then 111k4. As to a "Source" its as simple as grabbing a Copy of the AnTuTu Video Benchmark off the PlayStore. Of course I had to download it on my Phablet first, and then copy the File over to my MicroSD to sideload it, as its otherwise "not supported" by the build.prop Properties. under 109k4/110k4.

Since I have nothing much better to do ATM I think I risk giving your Custom ROM a spin....
                I shall report my findings in due course.... This is again due to your hard work in getting TWRP to work on this wretched little Box! To which I'm very much indebted to you for having done so!

Nothing is wrong.. Do you not think that Android using up a bit of that RAM, just to keep itself running? You may as well ask yourself why I only have something like ~5-and some odd GB's of Storage, when I should have 8 as advertised. Again the Android OS is whats done ate it all up...

UPDATE: @abdul_pt... Its working well on my 1G Box. I like the "Show me the way to go Localhost" Joke though... I just wished you'd have also graced us with the mbox Launcher instead.... On this note I take it that you also don't have access to Amlogic's Source Code for Android Lollipop either huh? Cause I'd dearly love to take Google's TV Launcher for a spin. But, I gather its currently locked down to their own player. For the moment. Which only runs Lollipop moans....

As for the AnTuTu Video Benchmark its not just the Windows Media, and Real Video Formats that seemed to be borked, but the webm CODEC as well...

So assuming that the only "difference" (of use...) here is the enabling of large buffers then I may as well head back to 109/110 again. As those problems don't exist there. I would also care to stress that this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TAKE ON THIS ROM, and in fact pretty much every Firmware (Official or, no...), has exhibited this exact same bug post 110k4. Though to be fair, 111k4 has been the worst offender here.

As to the missing... And, I may add far superior mbox Launcher... I was able to go and grab a copy of it from an old 109k4 (Three File Zip), and was most successful in installing this. Though I had to reboot the Box first somehow just installing it, and trying to change it though the Settings, failed to work for me. Only after I rebooted, was I presented with the choice of Launcher. Where I was able to use the Mbox Launcher. So it its the case of Copyright (or something, thats preventing you from including it), this is One possible way to get it back. If I had wanted a Tablet... I wouldn't have needed a TV Box.... So Tablet Launchers are right out, from the get go!
                Thanks for the input.

I just didn't include the mbox launcher because i don't like it. I added Google Now just because i had to include one. On some box's i use Smart Launcher.

Lollipop we shall see.
                if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

deodex (u change cpu min frekfency ),maybe temps go 2-3C up i think ,ram usage is same like in 1 rom ,all time i see 3 cpu work ,i will test ,that i see 5min run i will try later odex version .what version u use on your device ? stock rom is odex?ty abdul

Comment

deodex (u change cpu min frekfency ),maybe temps go 2-3C up i think ,ram usage is same like in 1 rom ,all time i see 3 cpu work ,i will test ,that i see 5min run i will try later odex version .what version u use on your device ? stock rom is odex?ty abdul

Ichijoe
                    Cause I'd dearly love to take Google's TV Launcher for a spin. But, I gather its currently locked down to their own player. For the moment. Which only runs Lollipop moans....I think is x86 player

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Ichijoe
                      Cause I'd dearly love to take Google's TV Launcher for a spin. But, I gather its currently locked down to their own player. For the moment. Which only runs Lollipop moans....I think is x86 player
                      I don't use much this box, i had it on my daughter's bedroom. Now she has a MK902II and i use the Z64.
                      So this is now the work box

I'm using the deodex version.

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                        In my device Beelink M8 2G/16G all 4 cores works. I use deodex version.

I try to play 4k files h265/HEVC:
                        MX Player - shuttering
                        4K Player - shuttering
                        Kodi 14.2 - doesn't play

Test files *.ts (without sound, video only)

Comment

I have problemes with mouse performance its ,to laggy. The operation with the mouse is terrible

Comment

Originally posted by rompom View Post
                            I have problemes with mouse performance its ,to laggy. The operation with the mouse is terrible
                            for me is realy good rii i25 keyboard ,try with otg adapter on otg port.

Comment

In my device Beelink M8 2G/16G all 4 cores works. I use deodex version.

I try to play 4k files h265/HEVC:
                              MX Player - shuttering
                              4K Player - shuttering
                              Kodi 14.2 - doesn't play

Test files *.ts (without sound, video only)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_...ew?usp=sharing
                              I guess that happens also on stock rom.

Comment

Working...
                              X