Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 114k4 for S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdul this firmware is the best I ever had, could you give me link to official sticky thread with stock ROM ?

There are some improvements with LAN speed ... it works with higher speed

Comment

How is the playback of WMV2, and RMVB? Normally I found that stock 111~114 Firmwares aren't able to deal with these. Inside the AnTuTu Video Benchmark. Both 109, and 110 however are able to play these... If only somewhat. But from 111 on these tests dont play.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        I have s82b also.

Give me some info, please.
        Did you do a full wipe ?
        From what rom version were you coming ?

The kernel has a safety measure, when it gets too hot it will throttle down the CPU for cooling.

I might release a deodex version, that will reduce ram usage and allow easier modding. And maybe some other things that might come up.
        I test 3days ,nice clean rom ,realy works grate but dont have adjust display refresh rate to match video(Needs 666 on /sys/class/display/mode......very little missing to be perfect ,i hope u will add some changes and i will say best rom ever for amlogic s802 Realy grate work abdul

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
          yes i do full wipe 2 times ,evrithing is ok i update su and install some apps ,i come from rom for s82plus i dont know 201 or something like that ,can u add lite launcher ?
          Do you have a s82 plus ? s812 ?

Originally posted by bajann View Post
          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-beelink/page3

that is stock launcher for s82plus litehome launcher, 201k4 and 202k4 u can find that launcher in fw ,is realy ok
          That launcher is locked to run only their rom's and i won't hack it, sorry.
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
          then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
          $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
            How is the playback of WMV2, and RMVB? Normally I found that stock 111~114 Firmwares aren't able to deal with these. Inside the AnTuTu Video Benchmark. Both 109, and 110 however are able to play these... If only somewhat. But from 111 on these tests dont play.
            I can check, do have any samples/links in mind ?

You have a MXIII right ? I just got a PM saying that this Rom doesn't boot on a MXIII.
            What i can say is that it should work on meson8 k200b 1G, meson8 k200b 2G, meson8m2 n200 1G and meson8m2 n200 2G. This are the DTB files present in the full image.
            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Updated OP with 1.1 to fix some little things.

Comment

I flashed this ROM to my Vega S89H and I stuck on Google TV logo. I can not do a hard reset to stock rom any more. Any help/idea would be appriciated.

Comment

Witch should I install ?
                  RemiX v1.1 deodex or RemiX v1.1 odex

Deodex is better ?
                  Last edited by kiziumiziu1981; 04-14-2015, 06:23.

Comment

Do you have a s82 plus ? s812 ?

That launcher is locked to run only their rom's and i won't hack it, sorry.
                    Try to install Nova Launcher it works perfectly with this firmware

Comment

Updated OP with 1.1 to fix some little things.
                      Is there a possibility to add 1920x1080 resolution in youtube app ? ( I have max 1280x720 )

Comment

Originally posted by doduong
                        I flashed this ROM to my Vega S89H and I stuck on Google TV logo. I can not do a hard reset to stock rom any more. Any help/idea would be appriciated.
                        If you see a Google TV logo them it's not this rom, because i changed the logo.

What did you do ?
                        What happen ?
                        Was there any errors when flashing ?

Tapatalked

Last edited by abdul_pt; 04-14-2015, 10:00.

Comment

Originally posted by kiziumiziu1981

Is there a possibility to add 1920x1080 resolution in youtube app ? ( I have max 1280x720 )
                          Did YouTube played 1080p on stock ?

Tapatalked

Comment

Did YouTube played 1080p on stock ?

Tapatalked
                            It doesn't play 1080p on stock rom.

Comment

Hi,

I have the 2GB MXIII which had issues with the BT after 109k4. Any idea if this was fixed in this new version?

Regards,
                              M

Comment

Originally posted by kiziumiziu1981

It doesn't play 1080p on stock rom.
                                After a little search it seems that YouTube doesn't play above 720p throw HDMI.
                                Looks like there are two solutions. Use a hacked YouTube.apk or a Xposed module for YouTube.

Tapatalked

Comment

Working...
                                X