Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you donated 0.67 GBP which was sent back to you then you got your girlfriend to donate 3.34 GBP. unless you have a double identity.

at least 3 rom planned thats what $10.00 a rom, then again you have acemax now you can use their ROMS.

maybe you should sit behind a pc all day 12 to 16hrs day so other people can profit from.

I think it reasonable and it helps with servers and development.

As i said you don't have to join. not compulsary so why you whinging

See thats how imature you you will get hacked true colors showing shame on you.
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      Sorry you donated 0.67 GBP which was sent back to you then you got your girlfriend to donate 3.34 GBP. unless you have a double identity.

at least 3 rom planned thats what $10.00 a rom, then again you have acemax now you can use their ROMS.

maybe you should sit behind a pc all day 12 to 16hrs day so other people can profit from.

I'll let your ignorance speak for itself. I'm whining JustMe, I'm not whinging...

Comment

I'll let your ignorance speak for itself. I'm whining JustMe, I'm not whinging...

Comment

Time is Money

For those complaining lets get a few facts correct. He has been developing the roms without a box and travelling to his mates to test them. he codes then tests them and spends a shit load of time sorting them.
          Peopledo benefit for his work and make money because if it. I am one of those people that benefit from his rom I sell boxes here in the uk. Reason why I am donating him a box give something back. If you find it hard to understand that time is Money - Money is time then you need your head checking.

Look at the lack of support these boxes have, even finless gave up on them, there are other roms correct if you have issue go use them nobody is forcing you to use his rom.

Look at it this way you graft all day working away and someone else picks up the cheque would piss me off also.

Comment

I support justme decision

I have to be honest and said that I wasn't expecting this decision but I fully support it. Give the guy credit. He has supported our box when everyone else gave up on it. If there is any one to blame, blame the manufacturer. They sell their boxes with crappy software and wait for other developers to save the day for them. I am no dealer and I will not be subscribing to that category but at least we still have the free subscription. I have respect for justme and I support his decision. Nobody works for free. Thanks justme for all the work you already provided. I am already happy running 1.6b

Comment

Can somebody point me to a developer that asks for payments? I dontated because I appreciated JustMe for all his hard work. I donate to most developers for hard work. I have not once seen any Android developer ask for payment, let alone a subscription. In an open source world donations are wonderful, subscription services are laughable.

Have fun blindly supporting JustMe. Touché and carry on...

Comment

So the "Flashaholic & Supporter" membership allows installation on one box only? How is it different than the "Box Seller" membership?

Comment

Originally posted by polys View Post
                  So the "Flashaholic & Supporter" membership allows installation on one box only? How is it different than the "Box Seller" membership?
                  Difference is based on honesty which most have done and also your logo included in the rom, great for branding your TV Droid Boxes.

I like to say a very Big thank you to those 7 people who subscribed and supporting me today.

And to Ap0stl3 and Jimmyx for box donations which they have just posted out to me.
                  Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Difference is based on honesty which most have done and also your logo included in the rom, great for branding your TV Droid Boxes.

I like to say a very Big thank you to those 7 people who subscribed and supporting me today.

And to Ap0stl3 and Jimmyx for box donations which they have just posted out to me.
                    Hi,i can understand both points of view,on one hand most people only ask for a beer if you appreciate there work!they don't offer any guarantees that there Rom/firmware won't brick there device,its purely up to you to try it.you can always just stick to the stock shat��
                    On the other hand I can not and have never tried to design a Rom for my self and wouldn't have a clue where to start so if it wasn't for people like justme and stane1983 my box and mobile phone would never have these great roms on which make a shat box a great box.many thanks.
                    P.s don't know how to subscribe but would like to.and have just gifted justme for the use of justme1.4 cheers.������
                    Last edited by shakey1712; 01-25-2015, 17:52.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
                      I can guarantee your website will be hacked and all will be released publicly. Shame on you!
                      buddy you need to just shut your pie hole, justme and the other coders work hard on these roms.. theres nothing wrong with them requesting a donation... especially if theyre spending days and days answering support related questions and more. like Apostle said TIME IS MONEY

I hope you get hacked sir!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
                        buddy you need to just shut your pie hole, justme and the other coders work hard on these roms.. theres nothing wrong with them requesting a donation... especially if theyre spending days and days answering support related questions and more. like Apostle said TIME IS MONEY

I hope you get hacked sir!
                        Buddy,

Before you tell me to shut my pie hole please learn to read. Donations are fine as I've clearly stated multiple times. The issue are asking for payment/subscription for open source software. Please show me another developer asking for subscription to use new Roms. The Android community has run on donation, this gives the end user an option to show appreciation for the Devs hard work and time. If one greedy developer thinks he deserves $10 monthly to use Roms that still will have bugs and won't work perfectly on everyone's box than go ahead and support.

JustMe is not some miracle worker and just because only a few Devs support our box does not mean he should be paid to use his Roms. If the case was getting paid to use Roms than Finless and all other Devs should follow and we end users will need to pay every developer a monthly subscription to use Roms they develop.

If you have been in the Android community for anytime than you would know that other developers have tried shady practice like this and were banned from fourms such as XDA, Android Authority, and many more.

I'll keep my pie hole open but thanks for your suggestion BUDDY! Enjoy your day ..

Comment

bottom line is these roms improve boxes that are crap with the original fw. If developers want to ask for donations good on em.

If you do not like the roms or what the developer is doing then dont use said rom, and you ranting about this developers site being hacked isnt helpful in the least. so yes shut your pie hole

Now lets stick to what this thread is about and thats posting about your experience or issues using said rom!

Comment

bottom line is these roms improve boxes that are crap with the original fw. If developers want to ask for donations good on em.

If you do not like the roms or what the developer is doing then dont use said rom, and you ranting about this developers site being hacked isnt helpful in the least. so yes shut your pie hole

Now lets stick to what this thread is about and thats posting about your experience or issues using said rom!

Please understand the difference between donation and payment/subscription. I had more written out but the browser crashed and clearly you need to know the difference between donation and payment before you're able to logically discuss such an issue. Until than...

Comment

Thank you Dr. Science not sure what we'd do without you! like i said keep this to useful posts about the ROMs

1.6C running very well, I notice a large improvement in overall speed of the box since 1.3

Comment

Thank you Dr. Science not sure what we'd do without you! like i said keep this to useful posts about the ROMs

1.6C running very well, I notice a large improvement in overall speed of the box since 1.3
                                Dr. Science loves you Jimmyx ... Dr. Science wants Jimmyx to go back to school and brush up on his knowledge of the correct definition of donation and payment. Jimmyx Dr. Science is worried about your development in life if you're unable to separate differences between two different words. Dr. Science is here all day and is willing to help Jimmyx understand simple differences. You certainly aren't the brightest crayon in the box Jimmyx, but it's not your fault, is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X