This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dermisss View Post
    Is it possible to install Kodi and make it work same as That frequency switcher edition which boots straight in xbmc?
    yes, but not sure why you want to use kodi since it still does not work with all skins and plugins from other devs
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by azerty1 View Post
      You did an awesome job! Seems though something went wrong with the link...

download : JustMe1.6b

Enjoy!
      Thank you sir for being my representative and acting on my behalf. And what a coward you are hiding behind a fake account, you would of been more of a hero with your real one account

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Hi justme i try your 1.6b for m8box and i only have xbmc 13.2 no more menu with the app, Google play.....if i make a donation for the 1.6 i have all the menu?? googleplay, setting, web browser.....if i have all acces to my box box i'll give you a donation...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freforall View Post
          Hi justme i try your 1.6b for m8box and i only have xbmc 13.2 no more menu with the app, Google play.....if i make a donation for the 1.6 i have all the menu?? googleplay, setting, web browser.....if i have all acces to my box box i'll give you a donation...thanks
          V1.6 Media Edition for m8 18/12/2014

- Stripped useless apps & launchers

=> this means they are all stripped... (as they are not needed and just consume memory)

but good news you can access them from inside xbmc :
          You can add individual apps to the main menu by using the "StartAndroidActivity" function.Go to System - Appearance - Skin (Settings) - Custumizer (Main menu...

Commands needed:
          You can also add "Android Apps" to the main menu by adding.

ActivateWindow(10001,"androidapp://*source/apps/",return)

Comment

Originally posted by freforall View Post
            No need to make donation since it gone public.

its all there click on

1. Programs in xbmc
            2. Andriod Apps
            3. Scroll and select the app you want to exit that app press exit on the app or back button

JustMe

Comment

My Gamepad won't Work at all on a Logitech F310 was really hoping it would on this ROM oh well

Comment

Originally posted by crowruin View Post
                My Gamepad won't Work at all on a Logitech F310 was really hoping it would on this ROM oh well
                Unfortunately i do not have one of these but have some idea what is needed for and i hope to implement in 1.6c.

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                  Unfortunately i do not have one of these but have some idea what is needed for and i hope to implement in 1.6c.
                  Also im dying to ask is there anyway to cool down the box when gaming cause I play casual games like Buggy Beach Racing and Dead Trigger 2 on low graphics. but I notice my M8 gets really hot after an hour of games and ends up completely freezing I already tried using SetCPU but still nothing.

I also have a PSP Emulator and I can play a few hours of that and the box isn't even hot.

plays perfect on the PSP emulator but when it comes to Android games it freezes.

Comment

How to change your boot animation? I don't like boot animation of Minix while it's M8

Comment

No need to make donation since it gone public.

its all there click on

1. Programs in xbmc
                      2. Andriod Apps
                      3. Scroll and select the app you want to exit that app press exit on the app or back button
                      ok thanks and have a nice day i'll try this tonight i'm working now

many thanks again

freforall

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                        Hi JustMe, just wondering are there any major differences from 1.6b and the openlec rom? I only use xbmc on my box so I thought about trying openlec. Also if I decided to go back to an android build, is just a case of flashing back?
                        DON'T FORGET TO Donate.

Comment

Hi

I was wondering before i actually download 1.6b, and i will donate anyway, regardless of link being posted.

Is this a full media edition, as i need to use android file explorer and footmobo apps on mine, can this still be done via the programs app or not.

Just that i like controll it through the android screen to copy and paste files from usb to xbmc folder, and edit advance settings, is this still posible

Comment

Originally posted by okey View Post
                            Hi

I was wondering before i actually download 1.6b, and i will donate anyway, regardless of link being posted.

Is this a full media edition, as i need to use android file explorer and footmobo apps on mine, can this still be done via the programs app or not.

Just that i like controll it through the android screen to copy and paste files from usb to xbmc folder, and edit advance settings, is this still posible
                            That should work fine. Think of the app 'XBMC for JustMe' as a launcher, because it is. What I did after installing 1.6B is:
                            1. Log into Play Store
                            2. Download Nova Launcher
                            3. Press Home button on remote and select Nova as the launcher to use always

You can still use 'XMBC for JustMe', it just won't be your default launcher. You can also install Kodi, and any other apps you want use.

Comment

Originally posted by punktunes9 View Post
                              That should work fine. Think of the app 'XBMC for JustMe' as a launcher, because it is. What I did after installing 1.6B is:
                              1. Log into Play Store
                              2. Download Nova Launcher
                              3. Press Home button on remote and select Nova as the launcher to use always

You can still use 'XMBC for JustMe', it just won't be your default launcher. You can also install Kodi, and any other apps you want use.
                              Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the media edition? If you want a nice working well rom, download 1.5 it is great.
                              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

No idea whats going on here

Thank you sir for being my representative and acting on my behalf. And what a coward you are hiding behind a fake account, you would of been more of a hero with your real one account
                                I really don't know whats going on here but I have to thank him for the link, and only because of him I will make a donation to you JustMe as I really like this Rom. Best is, that everything is implemented in to the XBMC, I mean all the apps are accesable and you don't have to switch between android launcher etc. Thanks and keep up a good work! Will donate this week

Comment

Working...
                                X