X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omegalfa View Post
    Hi Justme,

My M8 box is not rooted, so no SuperUser inside.
    I am trying to root the box to give XBMC root access due to an addon that I really need to work (the reason why I baught the box).
    check one of the stickies on this sub forum and you will see bobs root update
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Hi Justme !

Thx for your last "JustMe 1.6B" Version.

Easy to use and well organised !

But always the sames issues...Bluetooth & Wifi...

That's THE problem on my M8...

Thx for your efforts !

Regards !

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        check one of the stickies on this sub forum and you will see bobs root update
        Sorry I don't understand...?

Comment

Sorry I don't understand...?
          See this post: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...oot-ZIP-update

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            Use different recovery img file from another rom
            I tired that already. I may be doing it wrong. if you can give me a step by step on how to do it. i can pinpoint what or if im doing it wrong. Again, thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Neokrome View Post
              Hi Justme !

Thx for your last "JustMe 1.6B" Version.

Easy to use and well organised !

But always the sames issues...Bluetooth & Wifi...

That's THE problem on my M8...

Thx for your efforts !

Regards !

have you tried another channel for wifi?

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

justme rom

justme.
                can you explain why when i donated to your 1.6 rom and after 3 e:mails and still not recieving it you decided to send my donation back to me.
                I know it was only a dolllar but i was under the impression there was no set price and in any case if i had chance to test it i would have donated more.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dale094 View Post
                  justme.
                  can you explain why when i donated to your 1.6 rom and after 3 e:mails and still not recieving it you decided to send my donation back to me.
                  I know it was only a dolllar but i was under the impression there was no set price and in any case if i had chance to test it i would have donated more.

Thanks.
                  A dollar?lol I would think that could be considered taking the piss mate
                  M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                  JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                    A dollar?lol I would think that could be considered taking the piss mate
                    You can think what you want mate, as i said, didn't know we had to pay a certain ammount , and if so that then becomes charging a fee, which then becomes profit making , if you read my response instead of acting like a thug , i did say i would have donated more after testing.
                    Don't let odius opinions get in the way of facts.

PS i SEE YOUR USING 1 OF THE FREE ROMS. LOL

Comment

If I use the WakeMeScottie app power diode is off or on in last version rom ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abrikos View Post
                        If I use the WakeMeScottie app power diode is off or on in last version rom ?
                        1.5 to 1.6 you do not need WakeMeScottie so please ignore it

short press of remote power button sleeps , long press reboots the box

JustMe

Comment

I think I know why I am not able to root the box...
                          This box is a clone...

Comment

I think I know why I am not able to root the box...
                            This box is a clone...
                            can you take picture of teh box and the pcb inside board and post?

personally i don't think that is the reason

if it accepted my 1.3 firmware which should of been rooted in first place then it should accept Finless root updater zip

JustMe

Comment

Hi JustMe, just wondering are there any major differences from 1.6b and the openlec rom? I only use xbmc on my box so I thought about trying openlec. Also if I decided to go back to an android build, is just a case of flashing back?
                              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

I'm sorry, firmware 1.6B goes to sleep without the use of an application WakeMeScottie? Since the list of known issues for this firmware bug 1.6B specified.

Comment

Working...
                                X