version 1.6 installed. How I can put shortcuts android applications? thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r3ed0 View Post
      All fixed thanks
      How did u fix it?

Comment

Donated

I did donate but forgot about link being sent. And have cleared all spam folders... Durr

Could you resend.

Tried sending you a message but your inbox is full

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
          I did donate but forgot about link being sent. And have cleared all spam folders... Durr

Could you resend.

Tried sending you a message but your inbox is full

Youll likely see something within the next 24 hours... it is the weekend afterall and the holiday season...

Comment

Well I recieved my link and Installed but 1.6 won't allow me to sign into Google. I can't use Play Store or any google related sign in functions. Any ideas? I have tried all I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
              Well I recieved my link and Installed but 1.6 won't allow me to sign into Google. I can't use Play Store or any google related sign in functions. Any ideas? I have tried all I can think of.
              odd i too am having this issue, I could have sworn I logged in earlier... hmmm weird

Comment

Link

Yeah don't want him to rush. it is holiday season a time to be with Family and friends,

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
                Youll likely see something within the next 24 hours... it is the weekend afterall and the holiday season...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
                  odd i too am having this issue, I could have sworn I logged in earlier... hmmm weird
                  It's the first of I heard of this issue. I was under the impression your system was running correctly. So were you ever logged into Google with this FW?

Comment

For all the people that are having problems signing in to google play store...
                    Google and download Google Play Services 6.5.99 apk (can't tell you what site) install the apk then you should be able to sign in ok after that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate your work on the m8 roms :-) Tried to download v. 1.6 but cant find the link - though I have donated :-) thanx again...

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
                        Yeah don't want him to rush. it is holiday season a time to be with Family and friends,
                        send me pm with your email
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

also please do not hassle other members for the link please.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

try that
                            Last edited by JustMe; 12-21-2014, 20:53.

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
                              I donated last night and sent my conformation # and yet to receive my FW 1.6. I checked spam and every other folder in my GMAIL and no link.

My girlfriend donated tonight hoping maybe she would get a link sent to her but still nothing. I am unsure why am not receiving any links since I donated twice now.
                              you would of received refund for one of them

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

thank you for the play service update link

Comment

Working...
                                X