X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay new rom cannot wait

Comment

Last edited by ProStock; 12-18-2014, 23:36.

Comment

still very much lookin forward to the new rom

hopefully later today. justme keep us posted... were excited...
        Last edited by jimmyx; 12-17-2014, 12:20.

Comment

Do I need to root the device or anything or just stick the ROM on an SD card and use the toothpick to update from stock??

Comment

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
            Do I need to root the device or anything or just stick the ROM on an SD card and use the toothpick to update from stock??
            No need. The device will be rooted anyway once you update from stock using the toothpick method.

Comment

Updated change log for V1.6.

link will get mailed in 2 hours time when upload is finished
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

My issue is i can't get any sign of life coming up from my M8S USB or SD
                and im using Windows 8.1 X64 the front triangle led is red on the M8S

I don't know if there's another pins to shorts but USB_Burning_Tool doesn't see any usb device in windows device manager

What i try so far ...
                1) i use the AV reset with toothpick & i have created BootcardMaker SD formated Fat32 + u-boot.bin + usb刷机工具说明.wps + factory_update_param.aml + n200-ota-20141105.zip + recovery.img

3) i install USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.0.140306_Alpha_x86.rar + the drivers no signature enforced Windows 8.1 X64 and stil no device detected

4) try the nand pins 8/9 & 17/18 usb male/male then power no device detection

5) I install the jumper on SW-ID and try boths usb ports notin detected

7) i install ADB Fastboot and Drivers Notin

8)
                i try the powersupply to see if it's defect and it works fine on another M8 my freind had

Need Your Help JustMe Thx

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                  Updated change log for V1.6.

link will get mailed in 2 hours time when upload is finished

Sorry to sound stupid, but i can't see the download link for this??

Thanks

Comment

Damian99:

As mentioned by JustMe he has given access to those that have donated to him/the developers access to this new FW 2 weeks earlier then the rest of folks that have not given any donations.

You will get access soon enough, and or send over a donation

I must say Im quiet liking the new firmare, it is VERY Quick and snappy and straight to the point! less bloated then before.

Comment

any idea what is considered a standard donation?

Comment

i would assume minimum 10-20$ but dont quote me on this... I have custom fw's made specifically for me JustMe rocks hes a good guy and will take care of any and all donors

Comment

Is 1.6 using v2.0a or is it more like Minix Neo Plus custom xbmc edition by lifeforce?
                          M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                          JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

no more minix... but your either gonna have to wait till the new year to find out or donate...

i must say I quite like this new FW fastest cleanest less bloated one yet!

Comment

So which rom has it been adapted from? I didn't think the last rom had much bloatware, I found 1.5 quick.

Also you don't ask for donations, they are given as a thankyou etc, otherwise it is asking for payment which is wrong.
                              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

What is the best way to backup and restore?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X