This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
    Justme, seeing as there is an update to v2 will you be updating this Rom soon ? Pretty please

an update to v2??

Comment

You lost me when you removed that Cat ...

Cheers

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      I appreciate your feedback and is always welcomed , but for freebies , I don't bother too much with styling etc
      I only do it for my personal roms and people who have requested and hired me for custom roms

sorry guys allot of work for a freebie
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        You lost me when you removed that Cat ...

Cheers
        I guess I cannot win every ones heart
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Error with Logitech C 270

Hi, Just me.
          I am using ur 1.5 ver rom in my eny M8N. Everything OK but i have small problem with the webcam Logitech C 270.

The spec of webcam say it is 3.0 mpx. However, when i attached webcam to my android box, it only show up to 1.2 mpx. The video also poor quality. (Try camera app and skype.)

I try using this webcam with my computer and laptop. It works well (Clear pics/ good video quality)

Please, Could you fix it?

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bilf View Post
            Hi, Just me.
            I am using ur 1.5 ver rom in my eny M8N. Everything OK but i have small problem with the webcam Logitech C 270.

The spec of webcam say it is 3.0 mpx. However, when i attached webcam to my android box, it only show up to 1.2 mpx. The video also poor quality. (Try camera app and skype.)

I try using this webcam with my computer and laptop. It works well (Clear pics/ good video quality)

Please, Could you fix it?

Many thanks.

not sure my friend i do not have one of those cameras

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
              an update to v2??
              Yes it is on the official minix forum and the x8 forum on here. It has some improvements and fixes I believe.
              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

XBMC question

Hi JustMe... Nice work... I installed 1.5 Port 2 (made a donation) and it works quite well.
                I have been having an issue on the M8 from the beginning with XBMC and KODI, that you (others?) may be able to help. Regardless of skin used (or ROM installed), the watched and unwatched flag on TV shows does not set, either at episode end or by menu path. I have seen this work on my MX2 and am puzzled why it would not work on the M8. Both boxes are rooted and applications are granted SU. Comparing settings showed no differences. If I need to post this elsewhere on the Forum, I will.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.. cj
                Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Will this work

Hi will this rom work on the m8 s802 1gb model. If so what version of the down would be recommended.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart7777 View Post
                    Hi will this rom work on the m8 s802 1gb model. If so what version of the down would be recommended.

thanks

I don't think it will being it is 2gb version dual wifi.

JustMe

Comment

Last edited by ProStock; 12-18-2014, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by ProStock View Post
                        I think i did a boo boo !

Hi, JustMe i really need your help , can't find any solution across the internet .

There are 2 versions of M8 boxs M8 and M8S . I flashed my M8S with Finless 1.8 rom
                        and it flash all the way but never reboot so after 10 mins i unplug the power and plug it back
                        the blue triangle light up for a sec then when off and notin. Hmmm the box is just dead ?
                        So now i cant flash it back with the default rom EM8-m8s-20141105

What i try so far ...
                        1) i use the AV reset with the default rom EM8-m8s-20141105 in the sd reader
                        2) Open the device to locate inside for OTG port but notin beside 2 prong jumpers / i install a jumper then power up notin
                        3) i install USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.0.140306_Alpha_x86.rar + the drivers no signature enforced and stil no device detected
                        4) try the nand pins 8/9 usb male/male then power no device detection
                        5) now i just find out M8 and M8S have a differents chip S802 vs S812
                        6) i try the powersupply and it works fine on a M8 my freind had

Thx JustMe if you take the time to read this and tell me if that m8s as become a nice table shim
                        can you take picture of the board close ups

there should be jumpers maybe not the pins as some manufacture like enybox don't put the pins to save 1cent so you may need to solder or use some tape and bobby pin etc. pin 17 & need to be shorted and also you need to use burncard and use the uboot.bin file on sd card with the wps file. put on afterwards

take some pics first i just woke up and about to have coffee and I write up procedure for you. you should be ok

JustMe

Comment

New rom will be out later today, for those who donated, you will get a pm with the link 2 to 3 weeks ahead of everyone else.

so keep eye out and thank you for your support & merry christmas if you celebrate it.

if you donated and don't get a link pm me, and I will pm you the link.

JustMe

Comment

Last edited by ProStock; 12-18-2014, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                              New rom will be out later today, for those who donated, you will get a pm with the link 2 to 3 weeks ahead of everyone else.

so keep eye out and thank you for your support & merry christmas if you celebrate it.

if you donated and don't get a link pm me, and I will pm you the link.
                              Nice

Comment

Waiting. thank you@justme

Comment

Working...
                                X