Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      .[/SIZE]

Donate to receive earlier : http://tinyurl.com/obzs3pp
      [/SIZE]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

"The following errors occurred with your submission

• JustMe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

private message inbox is full justme

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeforce View Post
          "The following errors occurred with your submission

• JustMe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

private message inbox is full justme
          I was just going to say that haha

Comment

I have sent a donation via paypal...... who sends the link for the firmware??

Thanks

Comment

I donated now too, hope i get it soon. SOoooo inconsiderate going to a Christmas party hic ;0)

Comment

Bought a M8 from BlueTimes - Black square with silver "M8" in the middle. I successfully updated my M8 with JustMe firmware, the lastest one JustMe1.5

Everything went well, but now it's just black screen. I tried to wait 3 minutes, but alas - no life in my box. - Blue Light in box though.

After 5 minutes, I unplugged the power. Tried resetting again with toothpick, but it won't reboot into recovery mode, so I can't flash any other firmware onto it. JustMe firmware bricked my M8 - be careful. Is there any way to recover it? I am so sad.

MKMutual.

Comment

Donation sent but no link

Originally posted by Damian99 View Post
                  I have sent a donation via paypal...... who sends the link for the firmware??

Thanks
                  I sent a donation yesterday but still no link!!!!! think it must be because of the Christmas rush!!!
                  hope to hear soon. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by r3ed0 View Post
                    I sent a donation yesterday but still no link!!!!! think it must be because of the Christmas rush!!!
                    hope to hear soon. :-)

He must get swamped with messages and stuff, maybe it would be an idea to somehow be directed to a link once a paypal donation has been made

Comment

Next lot of donators should have email now with link
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Got it mate thanks 👍

Comment

I sent a donation and din't get it

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by MKMutual View Post
                              Bought a M8 from BlueTimes - Black square with silver "M8" in the middle. I successfully updated my M8 with JustMe firmware, the lastest one JustMe1.5

Everything went well, but now it's just black screen. I tried to wait 3 minutes, but alas - no life in my box. - Blue Light in box though.

After 5 minutes, I unplugged the power. Tried resetting again with toothpick, but it won't reboot into recovery mode, so I can't flash any other firmware onto it. JustMe firmware bricked my M8 - be careful. Is there any way to recover it? I am so sad.

MKMutual.

Not 100% certain but is that firmware EM8 only?? Maybe someone can confirm it's ok on the M8 you have??

Comment

problems upgrading

Any of you guys had problems upgrading to V1.6 Media Edition ?

Comment

Working...
                                X