Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed jm1.5 v2 on trmk1 m8 box i am just stuck on a screen with minix and little android dude. I did factory reset / cache before and after install. Any help guys. Just thinking do i need to come from a previous just me rom for this one to work?

Comment

take the time to read a few threads and you will find your answer post #469
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

JustMe could you advise on my last post please? I even checked out the minix threads but there were no answers there.
        M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
        JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

i updated. works great. Layout is really better. Good job Justme.

Good news: A2 minix remote works out of the box with this room and all buttons works great. Nice!

Bad news: what score are you guys getting on antutu? I got 15000! On 1.2 and 1.4 i got 38000.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            take the time to read a few threads and you will find your answer post #469

Update via android ui. Where about is this option in settings?

Comment

Originally posted by avd View Post
              Update via android ui. Where about is this option in settings?

I have found it, all sorted using backup and update app. I was coming from justme openelec so needed to get android on first. So far looking good.

Comment

See if you can write to external sd card. I'm being ignored for an answer lol
                JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                  See if you can write to external sd card. I'm being ignored for an answer lol
                  I am having the same issue. I tried sdfix, manually editing permission and other methods but none worked. Otherwise this a really great rom. I finally found a great rom all around with a working stdby power. Thank you justme. I just made a small deserving donation.

Comment

With a SD CARD everything is OK !

Ok i'm back for tell you i bought a Sdcard and i put the 1.5 version and now working perfectly (Wifi and bluetooth too ^^).

Before i was using a usb device and when i installed the firmware my box freezed on logo screen (Minix)

Now i know...Sdcard is better for update ^^

Big thx !

Comment

Originally posted by Neokrome View Post
                      Ok i'm back for tell you i bought a Sdcard and i put the 1.5 version and now working perfectly (Wifi and bluetooth too ^^).

Before i was using a usb device and when i installed the firmware my box freezed on logo screen (Minix)

Now i know...Sdcard is better for update ^^

Big thx !
                      I did my update via pen drive without any problems. See if you can write to the sd card.
                      JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Google Apps not working in stock ROMs as well as ported ROMs?

I believe most new roms will have an issue with ooogle stuff from now on not sure if its a counter measure or aml sdk issue without box not much I can do.

anyone else have this issue with current roms?

or old rom with current google play and google music crash?

I think it more the goole lvl
                        Since the ported ROMs began as Stock ROMS ,wondering if the Google Apps are failing with the stock ROMs as well?

If they are not must be something introduced with the mods made during porting...

Can folks let us know ?

Thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by dy57 View Post
                          Since the ported ROMs began as Stock ROMS ,wondering if the Google Apps are failing with the stock ROMs as well?

If they are not must be something introduced with the mods made during porting...

Can folks let us know ?

Thanks?
                          I thinks it more lvl & drm
                          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Anyone discovered a solution to the sd card writing problem yet?
                            JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Minix Stock ROM Google Apps Issues

I thinks it more lvl & drm
                              JustMe -

you're right, found the same issues posted on the minix forum seems related to the latest Google Play Services update

Guess We'll just have to wait till either Google or Minix resolves the issues.

Hope it's soon , disappointed...

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                                Anyone discovered a solution to the sd card writing problem yet?

Id love to know this as well... writing to the units stock storage and transfering via network to one of my pcs and back to and sd card is becoming a pain...

only other time I had writing issues was with stanes straight linux fw

Comment

Working...
                                X