X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    didn't mashups go down about week ago?
    There is a new fix for mashup you want the link?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

what box how can I provide a solution and what first screen do you mean?
      I use The M8 Box s802 and i have a Freeze on Boot Logo Screen just after a fresh update 1.4 or 1.5...waiting 10 minutes but nothing.

For me the best update is the 1.3...

But now am looking for a fix for bluetooth & wifi.

Thx again !

Comment

Originally posted by Neokrome View Post
        I use The M8 Box s802 and i have a Freeze on Boot Logo Screen...waiting 10 minutes but nothing.

For me the best update is the 1.3...

But now am looking for a fix for bluetooth & wifi.

Thx again !
        I have the same box as you and so far no wifi or bt problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Deezel View Post
          Still trying. Using thumb drive toothpick method on trmk1 unit. All seems well until reboot. It seems to be stuck on the minix boot screen and goes no further.

try t via the android ui update should ok
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

@Justme just sent you a drink, have a on me mate...

Comment

Originally posted by skratch View Post
              @Justme just sent you a drink, have a on me mate...
              cheers thank you will go towards new box

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

cheers thank you will go towards new box
                No problem least i can do for all your work.

Comment

Hey guys I posted a while back post #390 but loading 1.4 seems to have bricked me anyone point me in right direction to unbrick box? Blue light turns on but nothing on screen and toothpick trick does not get me into recovery. any help is so much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by indnracn2 View Post
                    Hey guys I posted a while back post #390 but loading 1.4 seems to have bricked me anyone point me in right direction to unbrick box? Blue light turns on but nothing on screen and toothpick trick does not get me into recovery. any help is so much appreciated.
                    Have you tried av connection just to make sure hd isn't f ' ed?

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
                      ... having an issue where my external SD will not allow RW, it's stuck on RO. I have tried ext4, ext3, and ext2 with no luck whatsoever. ...
                      For me sounds like missing support for extX rw at kernel at external devices... what's about NTFS?
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                        Mashup dont work on that version xbmc,i try spmc work with eror 404 ,minix launcher realy i dont like ,problem on browser dont want to go down when i want to go to settings on the top ,in xbmc when i go to sistem info i see i have free only 600-800mb ram memory do u see that?sry on my bad eng.ty for grate romps i like colors
                        the xbmc wouldn't have anything to do with the plugin I could be wrong have you tried it on any other rom you will find you get same errors

JustMe

Comment

the xbmc wouldn't have anything to do with the plugin I could be wrong have you tried it on any other rom you will find you get same errors
                          as far as I know they don't However there is a new work around addon that I can confirm is working fine.

Comment

Help required

Originally posted by Neokrome View Post
                            Ok I try the 1.3 and have no problem (just no wifi & no bluetooth but its nothing)
                            1.4 freeze on first screen
                            1.5 freeze on first screen too

wainting for a solution...i hope...

Thx !

I am also facing similar issue as above. My box is SmartV, similar configuration, wifi is using rtl8188eu. with 2gb/8gb

The 1.3 works fine without wifi & bt
                            1.4 does not boot hangs at boot logo
                            1.5 does not boot hangs at boot logo

Please provide a fix.

regards

Comment

I'm currently on finless 1.8, can I just update to this via the update option in the launcher settings?
                              M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                              JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
                                I'm currently on finless 1.8, can I just update to this via the update option in the launcher settings?
                                yes

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X