X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all down new like update first page
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

BINGO! Takes a little longer to flash than some others - don't be discouraged - it works!

Love the multiplex boot animation, JM, many thanks, I'm sure this will be spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
        BINGO! Takes a little longer to flash than some others - don't be discouraged - it works!

Love the multiplex boot animation, JM, many thanks, I'm sure this will be spectacular.
        +1 nice colors

Comment

Still trying. Using thumb drive toothpick method on trmk1 unit. All seems well until reboot. It seems to be stuck on the minix boot screen and goes no further.
          Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Okay waited 5 mins. Will have another go tomorrow. Maybe I should try from stock rom.
            Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Crown Jewel

First impressions - simply outstanding. Interface is fast and smooth, 1080p video is fluid and vibrant, a/v sync is spot-on. XBMC rocks on this rom. Maybe I'm up too late, but things seems to run better on the M8 than on the parent Neo 8. I have both and can compare. One thing is certain: HDMI-CEC works better on the M8.

Ethernet speeds around 97 mbps down, 27 mbps up, home network file transfers around 5 - 6 mbps - nothing shabby there...

This is your coronation, JM!

Comment

Thanks For Your Work

Ok I try the 1.3 and have no problem (just no wifi & no bluetooth but its nothing)
                1.4 freeze on first screen
                1.5 freeze on first screen too

wainting for a solution...i hope...

Thx !

Comment

Originally posted by Neokrome View Post
                  Ok I try the 1.3 and have no problem (just no wifi & no bluetooth but its nothing)
                  1.4 freeze on first screen
                  1.5 freeze on first screen too

wainting for a solution...i hope...

Thx !
                  what box how can I provide a solution and what first screen do you mean?
                  Last edited by JustMe; 12-02-2014, 09:05.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Thanks for such quality work. I'm having an issue where my external SD will not allow RW, it's stuck on RO. I have tried ext4, ext3, and ext2 with no luck whatsoever. I haven't had this issue with any other ROM created by you or any other delveoper. I went back to the last working ROM with a multi partion SD (JustMe1.4) and it works. JustMe do you have any input or anyone else kind enough to help on this issue. Thanks very much..

Comment

xbmc

Mashup dont work on that version xbmc,i try spmc work with eror 404 ,minix launcher realy i dont like ,problem on browser dont want to go down when i want to go to settings on the top ,in xbmc when i go to sistem info i see i have free only 600-800mb ram memory do u see that?sry on my bad eng.ty for grate romps i like colors

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                        Mashup dont work on that version xbmc,i try spmc work with eror 404 ,minix launcher realy i dont like ,problem on browser dont want to go down when i want to go to settings on the top ,in xbmc when i go to sistem info i see i have free only 600-800mb ram memory do u see that?sry on my bad eng.ty for grate romps i like colors
                        didn't mashups go down about week ago?

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                          didn't mashups go down about week ago?
                          yes but all works no more update link coming

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post

Thanks for such quality work. I'm having an issue where my external SD will not allow RW, it's stuck on RO. I have tried ext4, ext3, and ext2 with no luck whatsoever. I haven't had this issue with any other ROM created by you or any other delveoper. I went back to the last working ROM with a multi partion SD (JustMe1.4) and it works. JustMe do you have any input or anyone else kind enough to help on this issue. Thanks very much..
                            I don't have box to test on maybe another member can test this out too

JustMe

Comment

I don't have box to test on maybe another member can test this out too
                              Donate all !

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

all down new like update first page
                                Updated and working excellent nice and smooth no problems to report (yet if any), nice boot up screen btw.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X