Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the WakeMe Scottie app needed in 1.3? If yes, where can I find it?

Also, what are the main differences between 1.2 and 1.3?
    Last edited by polys; 11-01-2014, 13:04.

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by polys View Post
      Is the WakeMe Scottie app needed in 1.3? If yes, where can I find it?

Also, what are the main differences between 1.2 and 1.3?
      JustMe?

Comment

JustMe?
        yes its needed in 1.3 just extract from 1.2
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          yes its needed in 1.3 just extract from 1.2
          What's the main difference between the 2 versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Still View Post
            Hi. I really need a help with this box. I have a simple M8 box, the square one. Tried this ROM, and I have tried Finless also, but I experience video playback problem with both. No matter which player I use, video playing stops at certain points. (maybe 2-3 in a movie). If I skip that point, the video goes on without a problem. Videos that I play are stored on a NAS (D-link DNS-320), both the NAS and the M8 box are connected to the router via cable. The strange thing is, when I play the same video on my laptop, it plays without a problem, and do not stops playing at that point where M8 box does. I have tried almost everything... plssss heeelllp
            I've had that same problem with the M8 no matter which ROM is used. That includes Factory ROM.
            Also does the same when playing via USB drive.

Despite what some people "claim" about the latest firmware solving these issues, from my experience, it does not.
            Shame this also happens with Just Me's ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by marty17 View Post
              I've had that same problem with the M8 no matter which ROM is used. That includes Factory ROM.
              Also does the same when playing via USB drive.

Despite what some people "claim" about the latest firmware solving these issues, from my experience, it does not.
              Shame this also happens with Just Me's ROM.
              Feedback welcomed thank you , I guess I cannot please everyone especially on free rom developments to individual requirements
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I keep getting this when trying to install 1.2. What may be the problem. 1.3 installed fine.

Edit: Ok managed to install it manually through "apply update from EXT"

Comment

Installed 1.3 on my m8n...fantastic ROM
                  Used to hang repeatedly before with another ROM ...thought it was my hardware.
                  Thank you JustMe

Now if you could post the wake me APK it would save me downloading 1.2 just to extract it
                  Thanks again

Comment

I'm running 1.2 and when I stop video playback on p2p-streams (acestream), xbmc crashes. I do not get this on Windows.

Comment

r
                      I'm running 1.2 and when I stop video playback on p2p-streams (acestream), xbmc crashes. I do not get this on Windows.
                      in p2p setting's change stop settings

Comment

Originally posted by foz View Post
                        r

in p2p setting's change stop settings
                        http://youtu.be/iutIwY78GII
                        Thanks, that worked

Comment

One of those xbmc crashes from stopping p2p streams caused my xbmc to show "Failed to start commoncache" and "Webserver failed" error. I know this probably is xbmc related but if anyone could help, i would appreciate it.

Comment

I just put 1.2final on my csm8 justme do u can make a script with remote conf for csm8 stock remote? i forgoot bluethoot works on csm8

Comment

Loving the 1.3 Rom on my M8's!

Thank you very much JustMe and all involved with these custom firmwares!

Comment

I'm running v1.3 on trmk1 m8 box. Nice launcher and xbmc is very fast I am using aeon nox skin. My download speed is only about 17mb compared to my laptop on same network which is around the 55mb download.

Comment

Working...
                                X