This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP

TREID USING TIS ROM BUT IT STICKS ON MINIMX SCREEN ANY IDEAS GUYS...I GOT A UM8 BOX

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post
      hi. after updating to 1.4, i can't go into recovery mode anymore.

so, toothpick update is not working.

tried the update app and it recognizes the file inside SD, but when i click update, it just reboots.

any solution to this problem? how can i change it to 1.5?

thanks!
      Are you able to update via Android app?
      Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Hi, thanks for your rom, nice work. I've made a donation i've installed 1.5 but one issue i have is if i do a factory reset the box no longer boots, it displays the logo then the boot animation but doesn't get any further. I noticed the same thing on earlier version as well. Does anyone else have this issue? Not a major problem as i can just re-install but just wondering why a factory reset breaks it and if there is a fix, unless it's just me - no pun intended

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Deezel View Post
          Are you able to update via Android app?
          No. It just reboots. And my box is the m8.

Comment

Does anyone else have same issue as DLXS ? help the guy out since I cannot without box handy
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by dlxs View Post
              Hi, thanks for your rom, nice work. I've made a donation i've installed 1.5 but one issue i have is if i do a factory reset the box no longer boots, it displays the logo then the boot animation but doesn't get any further. I noticed the same thing on earlier version as well. Does anyone else have this issue? Not a major problem as i can just re-install but just wondering why a factory reset breaks it and if there is a fix, unless it's just me - no pun intended

Thanks
              Did you remove the SD card e fore rebooting?
              Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

With those with blue light issues..could it be that you have usb plugged in which may be stopping it from sleeping?

Comment

Google Apps not working ?

Had a question for folks with V1.5 installed... I've been having issues with Google apps and have tried several suggested solutions- Clear cache/ data and remove / reinstall for Google Play Services and other offending app.

App that don't work:

1) Google Play Music - just force closes
                  2) Google Movie and TV - plays previews and trailers , but content from My Library fails
                  3) Google Voice Search sometimes force closes or when it does work and provides search result, it will display them then force close a few seconds later.
                  4) Google+ can't be found in the Play Store or when it is side-loaded or installed from another source - fails and says - "Install Failed missing shared library"
                  5) Google Books and YouTube work OK

Wondering if other folks have this problem ?

Have seen the same issue in this ROM as well - M8 ROM - S82 NCv2 (Custom) so it may be changes for security of DRM content , applications security sharing (Google Settings) , etc made by Google causing the issues.

Any suggested fixes or is it an issue like the SDcard not being writable and the blue light stating on where the ROM needs to be fixed ?

Really like this ROM, so not willing to give it up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dy57 View Post
                    Had a question for folks with V1.5 installed... I've been having issues with Google apps and have tried several suggested solutions- Clear cache/ data and remove / reinstall for Google Play Services and other offending app.

App that don't work:

1) Google Play Music - just force closes
                    2) Google Movie and TV - plays previews and trailers , but content from My Library fails
                    3) Google Voice Search sometimes force closes or when it does work and provides search result, it will display them then force close a few seconds later.
                    4) Google+ can't be found in the Play Store or when it is side-loaded or installed from another source - fails and says - "Install Failed missing shared library"
                    5) Google Books and YouTube work OK

Wondering if other folks have this problem ?

Have seen the same issue in this ROM as well - M8 ROM - S82 NCv2 (Custom) so it may be changes for security of DRM content , applications security sharing (Google Settings) , etc made by Google causing the issues.

Any suggested fixes or is it an issue like the SDcard not being writable and the blue light stating on where the ROM needs to be fixed ?

Really like this ROM, so not willing to give it up yet.

I believe most new roms will have an issue with ooogle stuff from now on not sure if its a counter measure or aml sdk issue without box not much I can do.

anyone else have this issue with current roms?

or old rom with current google play and google music crash?

I think it more the goole lvl
                    Last edited by JustMe; 12-06-2014, 11:07.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

ram free space

i just must to know maybe i have low ram memory or something like that plz if someone want to try antutu or just look in xbmc to see free ram space i got 600mb free ram memory with jusme 1.5 With all other roms i got about 1.2gb free memory.

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                        i just must to know maybe i have low ram memory or something like that plz if someone want to try antutu or just look in xbmc to see free ram space i got 600mb free ram memory with jusme 1.5 With all other roms i got about 1.2gb free memory.
                        that's very low you should have 980 to 1050meg

JustMe

Comment

I can confirm about the low ram,same with me..i havent checked just now ,is this something to be concerned about? This rom is by far the best for me i have tested a lot for my M8 ..thanks for your hardwork @justme..

Comment

Just installed 1.5 over finless without any problems. Now copying the xbmc data back over all before Liverpool kickoff. Thanks

Update: I can't write to the sd card and I also tried to update the remote via update option but it takes me to recovery for some reason so I selected the update that way and it fails. Any ideas?
                            Last edited by elgrego; 12-06-2014, 15:05.
                            M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                            JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

hi. after updating to 1.4, i can't go into recovery mode anymore.

so, toothpick update is not working.

tried the update app and it recognizes the file inside SD, but when i click update, it just reboots.

any solution to this problem? how can i change it to 1.5?

thanks!
                              can anybody please help?

Comment

can anybody please help?
                                nevermind... i did it.

thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X